我还需要跟你解释多少次
How many times I gotta explain it to you?
你不觉得你已经出去得够多了吗
Don't you think you've been out enough?
天哪
Jesus.
-想喝点什么吗 -好
- You want something to drink? - Yeah.
你在这儿开心吗
Are you happy you're here?
是的
Yeah.
-你怎么样 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm good.
-有喝的吗 -有
- You got a drink? - Yeah.
你疯啦
You're crazy!
对不起 我没怎么发信息
Sorry I haven't been texting...
你知道我很想你就够了
Just know that I've missed you.
你想玩吗
Do you wanna play?
我不玩
I'm good.
这路走起来真长
It's a long walk.
也还好吧
Not really.
你确定吗
You sure?
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我是说 你玩得不开心吗
Oh, I mean... did you have a bad time?
不是
No.
其实 很好
See, it... It was nice.
好吧
Okay.
不 等等 真的很好 感觉正常了
No, wait. It was nice. It felt normal.
-是我带你回家的 -什么
- I took you home. - What?
我是晕过去了 但当我醒来 你在那
I did pass out, but when I woke up, you were there.
并且
And...
你想回家 所以我就带你回去了
you wanted to go home, so I took you.
但我以为你没事
But I thought you were okay.
我看到你走了
I saw you walk...
我看到你向家走去
I saw you walking to your house.
你还在讲话 我 我以为你没事
You were talking, I-- I thought you were fine.
我不该在那种状态下离开你的
I never would've left you like that...
在外面
Outside.
独自一人
Alone.
我很早之前就想告诉你
I just so wanted to tell you,
-但是 -那你为什么没说呢
- but-- So, why didn't you?
-对不起 -还有什么
- I'm sorry. - What else?
-你知道发生什么了吗 -不知道
- Do you know what happened? - No.
-你知道他们做什么了吗 -不知道
- Do you know what they did? - No.
看着我
Just look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我不 我不 我什么也不想不起来
I don't-- I don't-- I don't remember anything,
而且我觉得我永远都想不起来
and I don't think I ever will.
我什么也看不到
I can't see anything.
如果你真的不记得会怎样
What if you don't?
你可能永远都不记得
You may never remember.
这意味着我们没法帮助你吗
Does that mean we can't help you?
凯莉
Kerri!
他比我们知道的早
He knew before us.
-他 托尼 他说 -谁知道
- He-- Tony! He said... Who knew?
-什么 - 当我看到他时
- What? - ...when I saw him at--
要么他什么都没拍
Well, either he didn't take any,
要么他删掉了 被其他数据覆盖了
or he deleted them and they were overwritten,
但 不管怎么说
but, either way,
他手♥机♥里没有照片
there's, uh, no photos on his phone.
那照片是在谁的手♥机♥上呢
Whose phone were they on?
我们找不出照片出自哪部手♥机♥
We can't find them originating on any phone.
什么 怎么会呢
What? How can that be?
我们有的只是来回转发的 只在短♥信♥存储里
We have them being sent and received, but it's in texts.
手♥机♥里什么也没有 所以
There's nothing in photos, so...
也没什么办法知道谁拍了什么
there's no way to know who took what.
-等等 你们拿到 -他们一定
- Wait, how many... - Okay, they have to be...
-多少部手♥机♥ -在某人手♥机♥上 是存在的
- ...phones do you have? - ...on someone's phone. They exist.
如果没有被覆盖
If they weren't overwritten,
-但即使没被 -没被什么
-but even if they weren't... - Weren't what?
你仍然需要证明此人
Well, you still have to prove that whoever it was
那个时候正在使用手♥机♥
was using their phone at the time,
证明照片的人里是她
that it's definitely her in the photos,
且这不是她自己安排的
that she didn't do it herself...
-一定是她 -这太疯狂了
-Def-Definitely her? - That's nuts!
你 所以你们打算就这样撤诉了吗
Y-Y-- So you're just gonna drop it now?
不是我们 是地区检察官决定的
It's not us. The DA decides.
关于事情的具体经过 你现在知道的
Do you know any more about what happened now
比我们刚开始的时候多吗
than when we started?
没有什么确凿的 没有
Nothing definitive like that, no.
你们拿到多少部手♥机♥
How many phones do you have?
我们有七部手♥机♥和两部平板
We have seven phones and two tablets.
那个聚会上有40到50个孩子
There were 40 to 50 kids at that party.
并且还有视频
And there's a video.
学校里有2000名学生
There are 2000 students at that school.
一定有人知道发生了什么 先生
Someone knows what went on, sir!
难道你想让我去申请2000张搜查令吗
Do you want me to get 2000 warrants--
是的 我要 是的 我要
Yes, I do, yes, I do.
视频里有他 他还承认了
There's a video of him. He admitted...
-没有证据 -他们很亲密 他
-there's no evidence-- ...that they were intimate. He--
我今早上和一律师谈了一下
I spoke to a lawyer this morning.
她说她们也处理过其他女孩的案子
She said they work with other girls...
跟你一样的女孩
other girls like you.
她说她自己亲自看过这个案子
She said she's looked over the case herself.
她认为远不止这些
And she thinks there is more.
答案有很多 指控也很多
There are more answers, there are more charges,
甚至可能会指控AJ袭击伤人
even assault for AJ, maybe.
前提是我们能找到派到本案的
If we can get a special prosecutor
-特别检察官 -怎样找呢
- assigned to the case-- - How would that happen?
她认为对你来说 现在最好的办法
She thinks the best thing for you to do right now
是去开新闻发布会
is to do a press conference.
你知道 如果他们看到你的脸
Um, you know, if they-- if they see your face--
开过之后我还怎么待在这
How can I stay here after something like that?
好吧 我在想
Uh, well, I was thinking that...
也许我们可以先离开一阵子 与此同时
yeah, maybe-- maybe we leave for a little bit, while--
那我们去哪呢
Where would we go?
我们没必要现在就做决定
We don't have to decide that right now.
把你的故事说出来
Well, telling your story will definitely help
-对调查肯定是有帮助的对吧 -对的
- the investigation keep going. - Right. Mm-hmm.
新闻发布会 采访
Press conferences, interviews,
尤其是出镜 并且我们也会帮你
especially on camera. And we can help with that.
你是有选择的
Mm-hmm. You've got options.
民事案件相对于刑事案件来说
A civil case is-- you've got a lot more control
-你会有更多的控制度 -但会更隐秘一些
- than in a criminal case. - But it'll be more private.
仍然会有公开记录 但由你决定
It's still public record, but you decide
想要什么样的正义
how you want justice.
-不管有没有进入审理 -所以AJ
- Um, whether you go to trial - So, So AJ will still
还是会为他所做的事情受到惩罚吗
be punished for what he did?
照片还有其他所有事
The photos and everything else.
这个 我不能保证
Uh, well, I can't promise that,
但我能保证不管最后的结果如何
but I can promise that we'll stand by you
我们一定会跟你站在一起
no matter what.
不论需要多久我们都将竭尽全力地去争取
And we will fight as hard and for as long as it takes.
但是民事案件应该不会拖很久吧
But it won't be as drawn out
-像 -对啊
- as - Yeah.
-就像刑事案件一样 -这很难说
- ...the criminal case, right? - It-- It's hard to say.
大概需要多久呢
How long can it take?
可能需要一年
It can be, um, years.
几年
Several years.
上诉的话 就更久
Appeals, more.
对
Yeah.
但在庭审上
But, in that trial...
可以获得更多的证据
you can get more evidence...
对 那个 那个
Yeah, the-- the...
-关于经过 -视频里的其他男孩
- ...about what happened? - ...the other boys in the video.