我们还在调查
We're still investigating.
不过 我们可以提出保护申请
We can request an order of protection, though.
让他们在学校隔离开来
Keep them separated at school.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
什么 他还在上学吗
What-- He's still at school?
-对 -为什么 为什么
- Yes. - Why is-- Why--
为什么他是唯一被起诉的人
Why is he the only one charged?
他是唯一一个跟我们承认
He's the only one who's admitted to us
有拍过她照片的人
that he took any, um, graphic photos of her.
所以
So...
但听着 一旦找到其他手♥机♥
But look, once the other phones come back,
我们就会知道完整的经过
we'll know the full story,
我们会知道是谁干的
we'll know who did what...
我认为应该会
I thought if there was any
会有些其他信息
information we'd know before...
任何 事情发生前的信息
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. ...before anything happened.
嗯 我知道
Mm-hmm. I know.
你好
Hello?
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
不 AJ说了什么吗
No, did-- did AJ say anything else
有关具体发生了什么
about what happened?
没有 只有你已经告诉过我们的
Well, no. Just the things you told us he'd said.
这是开始 我相信这会引出更多的信息
It's a start. I'm sure this will stir up some more stories,
我们会第一时间通知你的
and you'll be the first to know.
好的
Okay.
-好吗 -好的 谢谢
- Okay? - Okay, thank you.
-谢谢 祝您愉快 -谢谢
- Thank you. Have a good day. - Thank you.
曼迪
Mandy?
继续读
Go ahead.
总体上品相不好 做工也不好
"Generally ill looking and not well made,
腿一般都很小
their legs small generally.
他们打扮时 会抹上油脂和黑色颜料
They grease and black themselves when they dress,
使用
-make use of--"
鹰的羽毛装饰头部
Um, "...hawk feathers about their heads--"
曼迪
Mandy.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
我的老天
Oh my God.
所以
So...
比赛结束后 可能是我也可能是你妈
after the game, uh, it'll be me or your mom,
如果太晚的话 行吗
if it's late, okay?
好的
Okay.
好的 过来 给我一个拥抱
Okay. Come here. Give me a hug.
你还好吧
You all right?
没关系的
It's all right.
她不能逼你离开的
She can't make you leave.
好吗
All right?
没事的
It's okay.
你认为她错了吗
Do you think she was wrong?
谁
Who?
玛什校长
Principal Marsh.
如果我不在这里
That... it would be better for the school
会对学校比较好吗
if I wasn't here?
-她说是对你比较好 -不
- She said better for you. - No.
不 她说我分散了注意力
No, she said that I was a distraction.
那么 不 你当然没有
Well, then, no. Of course not.
我是说
I mean...
如果你想待在这 你知道
If you wanna be here, you know, like,
如果对你来说不那么难的话
if it's not too hard for you and stuff,
这对我们来说就是值得的
it's-- it's worth it to us.
而且你当然应该留下来
And of course you should stay.
绝对的
Of course.
你确定今晚不来奇利斯餐厅吗
Are you sure you don't wanna come to Chili's tonight?
是的 是
Yeah,yeah.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
开一下门 有人吗
....this door open? Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
骗子
Liar.
别按了
Hey, stop it!
住手
Hey! Stop!
-嗨 -干什么
- Hey. - What?
要干嘛
What do you want?
没什么
Nothing.
听着 你的事我什么都没说
Look, I didn't say anything about you.
不 不 不 我不是
No. No, no, no. That's not what I--
-我是说 我没问这个 -我没有
- I mean, I wasn't asking. - I didn't.
你想搭便车回家吗
Look, do you want a ride home?
Mandy
Mandy?
我明天想早点来接你 可以吗
I, uh, want to pick you up a little early tomorrow, okay?
又来吗
Another one?
我知道和警♥察♥谈话很难 亲爱的
I know talking to the police is hard, honey,
但我今天又和检察官通了电♥话♥
but I was on the phone with the DA again today,
-她说 -我不去
- and she said that - I'm not going.
我知道做这么多很难
I know it's hard to do so many,
-但是 -不 我很好
-but it's... - No, I'm fine.
我只是没什么别的可说了
I just have nothing new to say.
好吧
Well...
我想这也可能和新的视频证据有关
I think it may be about the new video evidence as well.
这些信息你有截屏吗
Are you screenshotting those?
这重要吗
Does it still matter?
当然 如果是有暴♥力♥倾向的 很重要
Yeah. If it's still violent, it still matters.
你还好吧
Hi. You okay?
是的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the [fuck] are you doing?
你不能操一具尸体
You can't [fuck] a dead body.
来人把她拖去太平间吧
Someone take this guy to the [fucking] morgue.
伙计们 停下 你们要对她做什么
Guys, stop. What are you gonna do to her?
她一点反应都没有
She's [fucking] limp, man.
操一个死人应该不作数吧
Does it count if it's a dead body?
在这个独家视频中可以看到
In addition to the minor who has already been charged
除了因拍摄而被起诉的未成年人外
for the production of images, police are investigating
警方还在调查
the circumstances around them,
视频中的其他涉及人员
as seen in this exclusive video clip.
确保把东西送过来或寄过来
Make sure they bring those back or send them,
这都无所谓
and that's okay.
但必须提交你的打印件 好吗
And someone has to turn in your hard copy work. Okay?
你怪我吗
Do you blame me?
怪你
Blame you?
亲爱的 我不可能怪你的
Honey, I could never blame you.
爸爸呢
And Dad?
他也不会的
Not him, either.
你得记住这对他来说是不同的
You have to remember it's different for him.
他认为这不正常
He thinks this is not normal.
我知道这样的事情会发生
I knew things like this happen.
我知道这样的事情在每天的每一分钟
I know things like this happen to someone
都有可能发生在什么人身上
every minute of every day.
我也知道这里也有
And I know they happen here.
但他不知道
But he didn't know that,
因为他不需要知道
because he didn't have to.
所以我知道该怎么做
So I knew exactly what to do,
我 我能为你做这些
and I-- I knew I could do that for you.
你知道 不同的是
You know, and things are different.
对于你来说 不幸中的万幸
You were lucky in all the ways you were unlucky,
因为有证据 人们可以看到
'cause there is proof, and people could see it.
人们正在把它打出来给你看
People are typing it up for you to read.
所以我知道该怎么做
So I knew exactly what to do.
但是
But, um...