不要 别告诉任何人
No. Don't tell anyone.
-亲爱的 -我想你该上楼休息了 好吗
- Honey. - I think you should go upstairs to bed, all right?
-睡个好觉 -不要
- Get a good night's sleep. - No.
我和你妈妈需要商量一下
Your mom and I need to talk about
-该怎么办 好吗 -不
- what to do, okay? - No.
-你可以谈一下这次强♥奸♥ -不要
-You can talk about rape-- -Don't--
明天早上
You'll have a clear mind
-就会很清醒了 -别管
- early in the morning-- - Don't do anything...
-老天 -这件事
-Man-- - ...dealing with this.
-没什么大不了的 -什么都不要做
- It's not a big thing. - Don't do anything.
-我们必须做点什么 -为什么
- We have to do something. - Why?
我不会告诉任何人的
I'm not telling anyone.
你不用一个人撑着这一切
You don't have to go through this alone.
会有人帮我们查出
There are people out there to help us figure out
-事情的经过 -我不要告诉任何人
- what happened. - I'm not telling anyone.
我不是要你跟别人说
I'm not making you tell anyone.
这会让事情变得更糟
It's gonna be worse if--
会比发生了什么都不知道还糟吗
Worse than not knowing what happened?
会比让他们认为这样子对别人
Worse than letting them think it's okay
-也没事更糟吗 -也许吧
- to treat someone like this? - Maybe.
又或是对别的女生也这样做
Or do this to another girl?
你以为我想吗
Do you think that's what I want?
不
No.
但我觉得你想要有选择
But I think you want choices,
而我想让你有选择的权利
and I want you to have them.
我只知道你越迟告诉别人
And I think I know the longer you wait to tell someone,
你的选择权就会越少
the fewer you have.
她一团糟 你在干什么
She's a mess. What are you doing?
死了
...dead.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你想试一下吗
You wanna try?
我不想说不确定的事
I don't wanna say anything if I'm not sure.
好吧
Okay.
你做的很好 好吗
You're doing great, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥的不会连死人也操吧
You can't fuck a dead...
来人把她拖去太平间吧
Someone take this guy to the fucking morgue.
-伙计 住手 -好了
- Guys, stop. - Okay.
她他妈的
She's fucking--
我知道那里有很多你
I know there are a lot of kids there
不认识的人 但你觉得可以试着认一认吗
that you didn't know, but you think you can try?
我们只想问问他们发生了什么 好吗
We just want to talk to them to figure out what happened, okay?
有AJ
Aj...
布伦南
Brennan.
好
Okay.
没任何反应 天呐
...fucking limp, man.
操一个死人应该不作数吧
Does it count if it's a dead body?
用砂纸磨鸡♥巴♥
Sandpaper him--
-好了 -作不作数
- Okay. - ...your fucking dick count
好吧 我们已经试过那个了
Yeah, we've all tried that one.
好险 但是
Close call, but...
阿曼达
Amanda.
我们可以走了
Oh, we can go.
不 我想听听他要说什么
No. I wanna hear what he has to say.
我想走了
I just wanna go.
你知道吗 我 我不明白为什么
You know, I-- I don't understand why
你会因饮酒而被停赛
you'd be suspended from the team for drinking.
根本和这个无关 要比这个重要多了
This isn't about that. It's... It's much bigger than that.
这不关你队友的事 亲爱的
It's not about your teammates, honey.
这不一样
It is not the same.
我们就过去 和校方谈谈
We'll just go in, and we will talk to the school...
-爸爸 -因为
- Dad? - Because it's--
-这不公平 -在 马上就来
- it's not fair... - Yeah. Be right there.
你不该因为站出来就被惩罚 好吗
...that you be punished for coming forward. Okay?
-我们就直接去 -如果我被区别对待了
-So, we'll just go in-- - It's not gonna be better
情况就不会变得更好
if I'm treated different from everyone else.
爸爸
Dad?
AJ 罗根 迈克尔·D 杰登和曼森
AJ, Logan, Michael D, Jayden, and Mason.
-都被禁赛了吗 -全是前锋
- They're all suspended? - Vanguards.
你还是可以来的 对吧 只是不能上场
You're still allowed to come, right? You just can't play?
你还是会来看的 对吧
You're still coming to the game, right?
是 当然 不会错过的
Yeah. Of course. Wouldn't miss it.
-我也来 -好的
- Me too. - Yeah. Good.
当然得来 伙计
Of course you are, bud.
既然我们不能上场 兴许还可以
And since we can't play, we might as well...
吃点达美乐披萨
...just eat Dominos...
坐在长凳上
...on the bench.
为什么不吃棒约翰披萨
What about Papa Johns?
为什么 什么时候能吃达美乐呢
Why? When you can have Dominos?
谁的手♥机♥在响
Who is that?
我的
Me.
我以为你屏蔽了他们
I thought you blocked them.
是屏蔽了 只是
I did. They just--
消息都是新号♥码发来的
They just come from new numbers.
跟他们说滚开
Just tell them to fuck off.
只会发得更多
Just get more.
去小凯撒吃披萨也是个选项
Little Caesars is also an option.
快点 詹娜 别那样晃悠 快点
Come on, Jenna, don't walk through like that! Come on!
我想你可能会喜欢
I think you might really like it.
对很多人都有用
It works for a lot of people.
他们用它来治疗
They use it as a therapy
尤其针对那些无法想起的人
specifically for people who can't remember.
需要多长时间
How long will it take?
大约一个小时
Uh, it's about an hour session.
不 是指案子
No. The case.
我真觉得没人会知道具体多久
Um... I don't really think anyone can know that.
要很久吧
A long time.
你对那天晚上有点印象吗
Do you have an image from that night?
没
No.
-为什么没 -因为我不记得了
- Why not? - Because I don't remember.
你想停下来吗
Do you want to stop?
我们可以 做谈话治疗
We could just... do talk therapy
如果EMDR太困难的话
if EMDR is hard.
一种对心理疾患有效的治疗方法
EMDR 眼动心身重建法
好吧 能看到吗
Okay. Can you see it?
又没睡着吗
Again?
没有
No.
我睡着了
I slept.
好的
Okay.
大家都起来了
Ooh, everybody's up.
-早晨好 -好
- Morning. - Hey.
要鸡蛋吗 还是华夫饼
Want eggs? Waffles?
早餐就是要好 不管要不要训练
Real breakfast is good, practice or not.
华夫饼 谢谢
Waffles, thank you.
华夫饼 可以
Waffles. Okay.
想去叫你弟弟吗
Want to get your brother?
一名男孩今日被捕
A boy was arrested today
疑似因手♥机♥视频曝光了该男孩对
in what appears to be a crime exposed by a video
因醉酒而毫无反抗能力的
of a female Gardner High student
加德纳高中女学生的犯罪行为
in a vulnerable state of intoxication.
这名未成年人被指控拍摄
The minor in question was charged with video--
我不知道他们是怎么弄到的
I don't know how they got it,
但他们匿名涉及到的所有人
but they'll keep everyone anonymous.
他已经被关起来了吗
Is he there right now?
没有
No.
那他 他在哪里
Where-- Where is he?
他和家人在一起
He's with his family.
只有偷♥拍♥视频的指控
With a charge like video voyeurism,
-我们没法一直关着他 -偷♥拍♥视频
- we can't really keep him - Video voyeurism?
什么 没有指控他袭击吗
What does-- You're not charging him with assault?