那是谁录的
Who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
但很有趣啊
But it's funny.
好吧 我 我以为你会觉得有趣
Well, I-- I thought you'd think it was funny. Uh...
之前我们把迪伦光着身子
You thought it was funny
绑在沙发上的时候你觉得挺有意思的
when we duct-taped Dylan naked to the couch, so...
告诉我你做了什么
Just tell me what you did.
什么
What?
好吧 所以你 把我的裤子脱了
Okay. So you... took my pants off.
等等 不 不
Wait, no, no. Okay.
我们 我们 我们亲热了
We-- We-- We made out.
是在 比你昏倒早很多
That-- That was way before you passed out.
他们走了 是你做的
They were off. You did that.
你 你晕倒了 在尿尿的时候
You-- You passed out, peeing.
听着
Look...
我发现你那样
I found you...
拍了张照片 因为很搞笑 好吗
I took a photo because it's hilarious, all right?
我很抱歉 然后我 我用毛巾盖住了
I'm sorry. And then I-- I put some towels down.
你为什么不帮我
Why didn't you help me?
我试了
I tried.
你说你不想动 所以
You said you didn't wanna move, so...
-我说过吗 -是啊
- I said that? - Yeah.
这就是为什么我帮你盖了毛巾
Th-- That's why I put the towels down.
你什么时候带我回家的
When did you take me home?
好吧 我 我以为你走了
Well, I-- I thought you walked.
你 我醒来时你已经走了
You-- You were gone when I woke up, s...
别这样 好吗
D-- Don't be like that, all right?
拜托
Come on.
说实话 没什么大不了的 好吗
Honestly, it's not a big deal, okay?
你没事的
You're good.
好吧
Oh, okay.
姑娘 你是最慢的
Girl, you are the slowest.
我们只是 只是防守了
We just-- we just did defense.
你怎么样
How you doing?
对的 我 我要冰敷一下
Yeah, I'm-- I'm just gonna ice that.
-没有意义 -你得去看一下
- There's no point. - You gotta see to it.
-什么 -不
- What? - No.
比赛快要开始了
You got a game coming up.
总要让她停止抱怨
Until she stops complaining.
会灼伤的 我以前也弄过
It burns you. It happened to me before too.
-那不管用 -至少要做点什么 比如
- That doesn't work. - Do something at least, like...
-拜托 我只是 -曼迪
- Please, I'm just... - Mandy...
那是什么
What is that?
曼迪 那是什么
Mandy, what is that?
-什么 -在你的背上 是什么
- What? - On your back. What is that?
该死
Shit.
好吧 所以我昏倒后就没有录了吗
Right, so there's nothing from after I passed out?
我搞到点樱桃味的
I got cherry.
是夏威夷的
They were out of Hawaiian.
-我喜欢樱桃味的 -我知道
- I like cherry. - I know.
奶油苏打水最好
Cream soda's the best.
或者百事热火汽水
Or Pepsi Fire.
我不认为
I don't think...
他会做什么
he would do anything...
真的很糟糕的事
like, really bad.
我不认为他们中有人会做那样的事
I don't think any of them would do anything like that.
你觉得呢
Do you?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我在家的草坪上醒来
I just woke up on my lawn.
在外面吗
Outside?
你在外面醒来的
You woke up outside?
好吧 加油 醒一醒
All right, come on! Wake up.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
小心后面
Watch your back!
你还好吧
You okay?
给她点空间
Just give her space.
我就是觉得应该有人帮忙
I just think that someone could help.
她不想让别人看到
She doesn't want anyone else to see.
我不需要帮助
I don't want help.
我只想知道发生了什么
I just wanna know what happened.
好吧
Okay.
你会忘记的
You'll forget.
每个人都会
Everyone will.
跟我们出来吧
Come out with us.
来吧
Come on.
求你了
Please.
求你了 曼迪
Please, Mandy.
你需要和姑娘们一起出去玩玩
You need to come out with the girls.
-我太累了 -你会很开心的
- I'm so tired. - You'll have fun.
-就一会儿 -来吧
- It'll just be for a little bit. - Come on!
她自己练习的
She practicing by herself.
炫耀
Show off.
-吹吧 姑娘 -是啊
- Blow it, girl. - Yeah!
明天我们跑步时肺都会疼
My lungs is gonna hurt tomorrow when we're running.
给 抽吧 玩得愉快 说真的
Here, go. Have a good time. Honestly.
别表现得好像你现在不需要一样
Don't act like you don't need that right now.
说的对
Exactly.
每个人都会有需要的时候
Everybody needs this sometimes.
就 吸气 来吧 来吧
Just, like, inhale. Come on. Come on.
对的 吸进去 别停
You got it. Breathe in. Don't stop.
现在有人想吃东西吗
Does anyone have the munchies right now,
我想去下便利店
'cause I feel like 7-Eleven,
-还是不去了 -想去便利店吗
- or no? - You feel like 7-Eleven?
我刚刚说了
That's what I said.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
真不走运 我们闪吧
Yo. This is lame. Let's bounce.
好
Yeah.
我同意
I agree.
好吧 你们想去哪儿
'Kay, so where do you want to go?
实话说 我想吃东西 我们能去
I need food, honestly, so can we please
找点吃的吗
go get food?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
和詹娜一起
With Jenna.
为什么不接电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer your phone?
手♥机♥在米娅那
'Cause Mia had it.
-为什么手♥机♥在米娅那 -你还好吗
- Why did Mia have it? - You okay?
还好
Yeah.
真的吗
Is that the truth?
真的
Yes.
抱歉 我应该接电♥话♥的
I'm sorry, I should've... answered the phone.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - Okay.
为什么电脑在你们那
Why do you have that?
-没关系的 -我们想知道
- It's okay. - We needed to know if...
-为什么要这样 -你有没有收到信息
- Why do you have that? - ...you were getting my texts.
-我问你们为什么拿我电脑 -这个 这
- Why do you have that? - It's a-- It's a...
好吧 什么时候的事
Okay. When did this happen?
三天前
Three days ago.
-三天前吗 -不 不对
- Three? - No, no.
不 不 不 我 去看过你
No, no, no. I checked on you.
不对 星期天你那会已经睡觉了
No. You went to bed on Sunday.
我去看过她 不是
I checked on her. That's not...
算了
It's okay.
事情发生后你有做什么吗
What did you do after it happened?
你去看医生了吗
Did you go see the nurse?
你去
Did you, uh...
药店了吗
Did you go to the pharmacy?
-你有吃什么药吗 -天呐
- Did you take something? - Oh my God.
不 没事的
No, it's okay.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna be okay.
什么会没事啊
What's gonna be okay?