我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
我不确定这
I'm not sure if...
是否这样是对的
this is right.
我不确定
I'm not sure...
我们现在面对的
if what we're in is...
是不是会更好 我不确定
if it's better at all, I don't...
会的
It will be.
希望如此
I hope so.
谢谢你选择地平线高中
Thank you for choosing Horizon High School
作为你的教育伙伴
as your education partner.
我们很荣幸地为你介绍当前高中课程中
We are proud to present the latest technology
最新的技术以及创新
and innovation in current high school curricu--
系列讲座2-01
Lectures Series 2A-01
美国政♥府♥地质勘探
U.S. Government Geological Exploration.
-来点果汁吗 -不了吧
- Want some juice? - Nah.
-他们还有热带风味的 -不了 谢谢
- They have fuckin' Tropicana. - No thanks.
好吧 我们需要多少啊
All right. Yo, how many do we need?
可能再拿两三瓶吧
Maybe two or three more?
我就知道是你
I thought it was you.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
-怎么样 -我有现金
- S'up? - I have cash.
不 轮到我付钱了
Nah, it's my turn.
可以买♥♥个止痛药吗 谢了
Can I get an Advil? Thank you.
好 她的我也一起付了
Yeah, um, whatever she's getting.
不了 我自己付就好
Oh, no, I'm good.
我们都去曼森家
We're all going to Mason's.
你应该也来
You should come.
是啊
Yeah.
-我就不去了 -你还能有别的什么事
-No, um, I can't. - What else are you doing, right?
不 我可以一直等着
No, I can... I can keep waiting.
不 不 没什么
Hey, no... No, nothing's...
我只是想问问有没有
Uh, I just wanted to see if there was any, um,
手♥机♥收回来 或是什么其他消息的更新
any updates about if these phones came back or...
好的 不 不 我
Yeah. No, no, I, um...
她回家后我让她回电♥话♥
I'll have her call back when she comes home.
很抱歉又打电♥话♥给你
Sorry for calling again.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
开点灯吧
Let's get some lights on in here.
吃的玉米卷吗
Taco night?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我马上回来 你妈和狄估计要打我
Ah, I'll be right back. Your mom and Ti will probably beat me.
我能一起吗
Can I come?
我以为你不想吃这些
I thought you didn't want these, huh?
-瞎说 -很好吃 不是吗
- Shut up! - Pretty... Pretty good, aren't they?
-找到了 -找到了吗
- Got 'em. - You got them?
-是的 -我们拿了就走吧
- Okay, yep. Let's take it and go.
好吧 30*13 半扇
Uh, okay. Thirty by thirteen by half,
-但只看到一个 -我们可以问问
- but I only see one. - We can ask.
-是的 我可以问问 -米奇
-Yes, I can ask. - Mickey.
托尼 我是AJ的爸爸
Um, Tony. I'm, uh... I'm AJ's dad.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
听着 你有时间谈谈吗
Uh look, do you got a minute to talk?
能和你谈谈吗
Can you talk for a minute?
不行 我是说 现在不是时候 我
No. I mean... Now's not the time, I got...
-好吧 你好 -你好
- Okay. Uh, hi. - Hi.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我只是想说声对不起
Look, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
好吗 整件事我们真的很抱歉 兄弟
Okay? We're really sorry about this whole business, man.
-好吧 很好 -真是丢脸
- Okay, cool. - It-It-It's a shame.
太可怕了 真的很丢脸 你知道吗
It's-It's terrible, it's... It's really shameful, you know?
AJ自己也知道 他在家里越来越糟
And AJ knows it too, and he's getting it worse at home
比带给他的痛苦更多 相信我
than they're giving it to him, believe me--
好了 好了 够了 兄弟
Okay, okay. That's enough, man.
-够了 -我们从来没有教育他那样做
- That's enough. - We... We didn't raise him to act like that.
怎样做
Like what?
-爸 -但他是个好孩子 你知道吗
- Dad. -But he's a good kid, you know?
-真的吗 -我是说 他还是个孩子
- Really? - I mean, he's still just a kid.
-是啊 真的 -爸 我们走吧
- Yeah, really. - Dad, let's go.
是的 真的 但我是说
Yeah, really, but, I mean,
我不喜欢他喝酒或四处胡闹
I don't like him drinking or screwing around...
我要你到车上去
I want you to get in the car.
就像你也不会喜欢你孩子做的所有事
any more than you like your kid doing it, and I want...
-到车上去 -我想负责任 好吧 听着
- Hey, go to the car. - to take responsibility. Okay, look,
我 我只是想说对不起
I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry,
他不是故意的
and that he didn't mean it.
好吗 我了解我儿子 他在派对上
All right? I know my son. He didn't do anything
不会做别的孩子不做的事
at that party that any other kids didn't do.
-我要你到车上去 -好吧 顺便一提
- I want you to go to the car. - All right, and, by the way...
-到车上去 -我们都知道
- Go to the car. - ...that we both know that
那些指控纯属胡说八道
those charges are bullshit
迟早会撤诉 我是说
and they're gonna get dropped. I mean...
-你说什么 -我是说 这不是犯罪
- What did you say? - ...it's not criminal stuff.
-我们走 -听着 你可能不喜欢
- No, let's go. - Look, you may not like it,
-我也不喜欢 -胡扯
-and I may not like it. - Bullshit!
-不管怎样 -爸 我们走吧
Yeah, whatever. - Dad, let's go.
那些指控不是胡说
Those charges aren't bullshit!
发生了什么事
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
我知道 又请一下午的假
I know, it's another afternoon off,
但我家里有急事我没办法
but it's just that I have a family emergency that I don't--
什么
What?
你从哪里听到的
Where did you hear that?
-我吃完了 -不 还没呢
- I'm finished. - No, not yet.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
-你父母知道你在这儿吗 -是的
- Your parents know you're here? - Yeah.
他来这里干什么
What's he doing here?
迪伦 你来干什么
Dylan, what are you doing here?
我 我只是想看看她怎么样了
I-I was just checking to see how she was doing.
-我可以走 -不 别走
- I can go. - No, don't.
-可以吗 -没事
- May I? - It's okay.
你这里太安静了
It's so much quieter by you.
-有点让人毛骨悚然 -我喜欢
- It's kinda creepy. - I like it.
只是 你一直住在这里
Just, you've always lived here.
如果你现在可以去世界上任何地方
If you could go anywhere in the world right now,
你会去哪
where would you be?
-我知道 这问题很傻 -不
- I know, it's stupid. - No. Um...
我还没去过加利福尼亚
I've never been to California.
我也是 我从没见过沙漠
Me neither. I've never even seen a desert.
那你会想回来吗
Do you wanna come back?
可以 可以
Okay, okay...
哪一个 你在给我录像吗
Whoo! Which one? Are you videotaping me?
我们在看电影
We're in a movie.
-有几个孩子 -我告诉过你
- How many kids? - I told you.
我今晚能去詹娜家吗
Can I go to Jenna's tonight?
她想见你吗
She wants to see you?
是啊
Yeah.
今晚有什么安排吗
Oh, what's happening tonight?
我去找朋友玩还需要什么事由吗
Do I need a reason to see my friends?
她是否愿意过来呢
Does she wanna come over here?
-我想过去 -现在这主意可不好
- I wanna go there. - It's not a good idea right now.
-为什么 -因为 时机不好
- Why not? - Because... it's not a good time.
-为什么 -因 干嘛
- Why? - Beca-- Hey, come on,
我还需要跟你解释吗
do I have to explain it to you?
你知道 因为这案子
You know, with the case,
还是个上学的晚上
and a school night--
我还有上学的晚上吗
Do I have school nights anymore?
这不合适 曼迪
It's just not appropriate. Mandy.
-为什么不合适 -因为我说了不
- Why not? - Because I said no!