今晚,我们向那些为我们的未来而牺牲的人们致敬。
Tonight, we honour those who gave their lives so we might see another day.
他们不仅仅是战士。
They were more than warriors.
他们是我们的父母,我们的兄弟姐妹。
They were our mothers and fathers, our sisters and brothers.
虽然我们将永远铭记他们的记忆,但今晚我们让他们与我们的祖先一起安息。
And though we will always hold on to their memories, tonight we release them to rest with our ancestors.
再见,爸爸。
Farewell, Dad.
妈妈,我们会没事的。
Mum, we'll be okay.
一千年前,一千年后,我们会永远在一起。
A thousand years ago, and a thousand years from now, we will always be together.
我真的以为我们会死。
I seriously thought we were going to die.
我一天前才学会射箭,现在我在战场上,和肖恩的阿姨一起,杀了所有吸魂者,她是个了不起的,神奇的功夫女神。
And I'd only learned how to shoot a bow, like, a day earlier, now I'm on a battlefield, killing all these Soul Suckers with Shaun's aunty, who's this awesome, magical kung fu goddess.
此时此刻,我和我的妹妹正紧紧抓住《伟大的守护者》,努力不被超级灵魂吸盘吃掉。
And I'm hanging on to The Great Protector with my sister at this point, trying not to get eaten by the Mega Soul Sucker.
超级灵魂吸盘真是个讨厌的贱♥人♥。
Oh, the Mega Soul Sucker was such a nasty bitch.
是的。它想要吃掉我们龙的灵魂。
Yeah. It was trying to eat our dragon's soul.
这样它就能毁灭整个宇宙。
Which would have allowed it to destroy the entire universe.
是的。
Yeah.
我只剩下一支箭了,而我脑海里只听到我妈妈的声音在说,“快射,你这个小混♥蛋♥!”
I only had one arrow left, and all I could hear in the back of my mind was my mom's voice saying, "Just take the shot, you little mooch!"
于是,我瞄准了那个笨蛋的喉咙,让她飞了起来。-她说得很对。
And so, I aimed right for the Sucker's throat - and I let her fly. - She hit it dead on.
然后肖恩用十戒做了一个疯狂的卡米哈米哈火球把它炸了... ...他拯救了世界。
And then Shaun used the Ten Rings to do this crazy Kamehameha fireball that exploded the thing... ...and he saved the world.
是啊,那天我们失去了一些好人…
Yeah, we, uh, lost some good people that day...
但是我们成功了。
but we made it.
我们成功了。
We made it.
你嘲笑完我了吗
Are you done mocking me?
哦,不。我们不是在嘲笑你。
Oh, no. We're not mocking you.
你妹妹在哪里?
So where is this sister of yours?
她回我爸的地盘了,阻止他的行动。
She's back at my dad's compound, shutting down his operations.
是啊,他爸爸是十枚戒指的头儿一千年来都是。
Yeah, his dad was the head of The Ten Rings for the past thousand years.
两周前,你还在为小费停车,现在你却想让我相信你在从吸灵魂的怪物手中拯救世界?
Two weeks ago, you were parking cars for tips, and you want me to believe you're now saving the world from soul-sucking monsters?
我知道,你想挽回我上次说的话,但作为朋友,我不会为说了实话而道歉。
I know, you're trying to get me back for what I said last time, but I'm not gonna apologise... ...for speaking the truth as a friend.
我说的都是真心的,事实上,我觉得你现在所做的一切进一步证明了我的观点。
I really meant what I said, and, in fact, I actually think this whole bit you're doing just further proves my point.
你们显然…——什么?——商迟。
You guys are obviously... - What? - Shang-Chi.
商迟。
Shang-Chi.
嗯…在这里。
Uh... Here.
礼物。
Present.
我姓王。
My name is Wong.
我知道,先生,我是你的超级粉丝…你有戒指吗?
Yeah, I know, sir. I'm a huge fan... Do you have the rings?
嗯…是的,是的。
Uh... Yeah, yes.
好。走吧,我们有很多话要谈。
Good. Let's go, we have a lot to talk about.
你也一样。
You too.
我也是吗?
Me too?
-我觉得我们应该…-是的。
- I think we should... - Yeah.
-我们得走了-是的。
- Uh, we gotta go. - Yeah.
我知道这很疯狂,但我会给你发短♥信♥,我们再来一次。很高兴见到你,约翰。
I know this is, like, crazy, but I'm gonna text you, and we'll do this again. Nice to see you, John.
我会用Venmo给你…
I'll Venmo you for the...
你穿着你的上衣在七月四日那天,我在街上搬家我们在灯光下被逮住了从我的窗户出去,我在拍照看着天空中的烟花
You was crusin' with your top down Fourth of July I was movin' down the block We got caught at the light Out my window I was shooting my shot Watching fireworks in the sky
我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它,我在呼唤它
I'm calling it now I'm calling it now I'm calling it now You'll find love with me somehow Yes, somehow I'm calling it now In the summers we let the top down Soak up the light
我想要的只是锁定我生命中的爱就像午夜开车看天空中的烟花我现在就这么做我现在就这么做
All I wanted was just to lock down the love of my life Nice and simple like a midnight drive Watching fireworks in the sky I'm calling it now I'm calling it now I'm calling it now
你会在我身边找到真爱是的,我现在就这么说哦,哦,哦每句话,每一个字每一个名词和动词都能定义你
You'll find love with me somehow Yes, somehow I'm calling it now Ooh, ooh, ooh Every line, every word every noun and verb can define you
哦,哦,哦你很害羞,但你告诉我靠边停车现在我就在你后面我们走得有点快,但感觉是对的我们应该巡航到内华达州今晚结婚
Ooh, ooh, ooh You were shy but you told me to pull over And now I'm right behind you We was movin' kinda fast but the feeling was right We should cruise up to Nevada Get married tonight
生活很简单,只要你在我的生命中看烟花在天空中我正在呼唤它,我正在呼唤它,我正在呼唤它,你会找到爱与我,无论如何,是的,我正在呼唤它
Life is simple as long as you're in my life Watching fireworks in the sky I'm calling it now I'm calling it now I'm calling it now You'll find love with me somehow Yes, somehow I'm calling it now
嗯。
Hmm.
跟我们法典里的任何文物都不匹配。
They don't match any artefacts from our codex.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
嗯,我不确定。
Mm, I'm not sure.
他们不是vibranium。Chitauri吗?
They're not vibranium. Chitauri?
不像我见过的任何外星科技。
Not like any alien tech I've seen.
你♥爸♥爸把它们给你之前有多久了?
How long did your dad have them before he gave them to you?
嗯…大约一千年。
Um... About a thousand years.
它们的热释光表明它们的年龄比那还要大。
Their thermoluminescence indicates they're older than that.
由很多。
By a lot.
你第一次用戒指时,我们在卡马尔泰姬陵感觉到了。
The first time you used the rings, we felt it in Kamar-Taj.
它是什么?
What is it?
一个灯塔。
A beacon.
他们在传递一个信息。
They're sending a message.
给哪里发信息?
A message to where?
我很抱歉。我得处理这件事。
I'm so sorry. I have to deal with this.
你可以向布鲁斯要我的电♥话♥号♥码。
You can get my number from Bruce.
很高兴见到你。
It was so nice to meet you.
是的,……我没有她的电♥话♥号♥码。
Yeah, I... I don't have her number.
……她经常这样做。
She... She does this a lot.
伙计们,保持安全。
Guys, stay safe.
欢迎来到马戏团。
Welcome to the circus.
我知道这让你难以接受,但你得开始习惯这一点。
I know this is a lot to take in, but you're gonna have to start getting used to that.
从现在开始,你们的人生轨迹将会是前所未有的。
From now on, the trajectory of your lives will be like nothing you've ever experienced before.
没有回头路了。
And there's no going back.
你们都有很长的路要走。
You both have a long journey ahead of you.
回家,休息一下。
Go home, get some rest.
是的。好主意。
Yeah. That's a good idea.
是的。是啊,也许我们应该这么做。
Yeah. Yeah, we probably should do that.
还是……
Or...
欢迎来到加州旅馆-多么可爱的地方-多么可爱的地方-多么可爱的面孔-多么可爱的面孔-加州旅馆有很多房♥间
Welcome to the Hotel California - Such a lovely place - Such a lovely place - Such a lovely face - Such a lovely face Plenty of room at the Hotel California
在一年中的任何时候在一年中的任何时候你都可以在这里找到它
- Any time of year - Any time of year You can find it here
她的思想被蒂芙尼扭曲了她开着奔驰车她有很多漂亮的男孩,她称之为朋友他们在院子里跳舞,夏日的甜蜜汗水
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted She got the Mercedes bends, uh She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
有人为回忆而舞,有人为忘却而舞 所以我叫船长“请把我的酒拿来”
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget So I called up the Captain "Please bring me my wine"
他说"我们这里从1969年起就没有这种酒了"
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969"
那些声音仍然从遥远的地方打来,在半夜把你吵醒,只是为了听到他们说,欢迎来到加州酒店-多么可爱的地方-多么可爱的地方
And still those voices are calling from far away Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say Welcome to the Hotel California - Such a lovely place - Such a lovely place
多么可爱的脸他们在加州旅馆尽情狂欢-多么美妙的惊喜-多么美妙的惊喜带来你的不在场证明
Such a lovely face They livin' it up at the Hotel California - What a nice surprise - What a nice surprise Bring your alibis
他们在等
They're waiting.
让我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
我们有很多工作要做。
We have a lot of work to do.
电影精选列表