但你没有超能力。
But you don't have your powers.
上气,你没什么好怕的。
Shang-Chi, you have nothing to fear.
妈妈。
Mama.
妈妈。
Mama.
爸爸。
Papa.
她告诉我我可以改变。
She told me I could change.
我可以把过去抛在脑后。
That I could leave my past behind.
但她错了。
But she was wrong.
如果我不脱下来,那些人就不敢这么做了。
If I hadn't taken them off, those men wouldn't have dared to do this.
现在他们要为此付出代价。
And now they will pay for it.
你的老板在哪里?
Where's your boss?
我不知道!
I don't know!
我发誓我不知道!
I swear I don't!
好吧。
Okay.
血债必须用鲜血来偿还。
A blood debt has to be paid by blood.
你能帮我吗?
Will you help me?
我们找到了杀害你母亲的凶手。
We found the man responsible for killing your mother.
你有权利为我们俩了结这件事。
It is your right to finish this for both of us.
等你回来,我们会把十枚戒指重建成原来的样子。
And when you return, we will rebuild The Ten Rings to what it once was.
我到处找你。
Been looking everywhere for ya.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我不是你想的那种人。
I'm not who you think I am.
你已经为此道歉了。我们很好…我说的不是这个。
You already apologised for that. We're good... That's not what I'm talking about.
好吧。
Okay.
……它是什么?
What... What is it?
当我爸爸让我去找杀害我妈妈的凶手时
When my dad sent me to find the man who killed my mom...
我告诉过你我做不到。
I told you I couldn't go through with it.
我说谎了。
I lied.
我以为我可以改名字,开始新生活,假装什么都没发生过。
I thought that I could change my name, start a new life, pretend like it never happened.
但是…
But...
她会讨厌现在的我。
She would hate the person I've become.
你七岁时,你父亲训练你成为一名杀手。
Your dad trained you to be an assassin when you were seven.
他14岁就派你去杀人了。
He sent you on a hit at 14.
你知道这有多糟糕吧?
You realise how messed up that is, right?
我妈妈因为他而死。
My mom is dead because of him.
现在他要来毁掉她的家
And now he's coming to destroy her home.
血债必须用鲜血来偿还。
A blood debt has to be paid by blood.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我要做他训练我做的事。
I'm gonna do what he trained me to do.
我要杀了他。
I'm gonna kill him.
他在这里。
He's here.
不!
No!
你没有准备好。
You're not ready.
她留在这里
She stays here.
你是来帮助那些囚禁你母亲的人吗?
Are you here to help the people holding your own mother captive?
她不在后面。
She isn't back there.
你被一个想毁灭我们的生物骗了。
You're being lied to by a creature who wants to destroy us all.
他们是这么告诉你的吗?
Is that what they told you?
我认得我妻子的声音。
I know my wife's voice.
我和你一样想念我妹妹,但这不是纪念她的方式。
I miss my sister as much as you do, but this is not the way to honour her memory.
当你把她从你的门口赶走时,你尊重她了吗?
Did you honour her when you turned her away from your gate?
你傻瓜。我们拒绝了你。
You fool. We turned you away.
你过去的罪孽会毁了这个地方。
The sins of your past would have destroyed this place.
跟我说话小心点,年轻人。
Be careful how you speak to me, young man.
我活了你十辈子。
I've lived ten of your lifetimes.
让我过去
Let me pass.
我们不能那样做。
We cannot do that.
烧了它
Burn it down.
阻止他!
Stop him!
你打算一个人阻止我吗?
Are you planning to stop me all by yourself?
我不怕你。
I'm not afraid of you.
是的,你是。
Yes, you are.
你一生都在恐惧中度过。
You've spent your entire life afraid.
总是在跑,总是在躲。
Always running, always hiding.
他们来抓她的时候你在场,但你什么都没做。
You were there when they came for her, and you did nothing.
你站在窗边看着她死去!
You stood at a window and watched her die!
她走了,我们需要你。
She was gone and we needed you.
但你选择了那些该死的戒指而不是我们。
But you chose those damn rings over us.
你把你儿子训练成杀手。
You trained your son to be a killer.
这是你想要的吗?
Is this what you wanted?
就算你能让她复活,你凭什么认为她会想和你有任何关系?
Even if you could bring her back, what makes you think she'd want anything to do with you?
救救我。
Save me.
救救我吧,亲爱的。
Save me, my dear.
救救我。
Save me.
我来了,亲爱的。
I'm coming, my love.
他攻破了大门!
He breached the gate!
如果我们不合作,那些东西会杀了我们的。
Those things are gonna kill us all if we don't work together.
你以为我会信你的话吗?
You think I'm going to fall for that?
你的武器对付他们没用。
Your weapons are useless against them.
我们不需要你的帮助。
We don't need your help.
我们是强大的十戒,
We are the mighty Ten Rings, and any...
……我们应该合作。
We... We should work together.
放了他们。
Release them.
放了他们!
Release them!
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
偷灵魂来喂养黑暗的居住者。
Stealing souls to feed the Dweller-in-Darkness.
如果它足够强大,就会冲破大门。
If it grows strong enough, it will break right through the gate.
这仅仅是个开始。
That was just the beginning.
太危险了。
It's too dangerous.
我必须帮助我的朋友。
I have to help my friends.
不会死。
Don't die.
所有人马上到水里去!
Everyone to the water now!
湖!我们走吧!
To the lake! Let's go!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
嘿,你哥哥呢?
Hey, where's your brother?
我希望你知道。
I was hoping you knew.
救救我。
Save me.
瞄准天空,成败在此一举!
Aim at the sky, to win or die!
深呼吸。
Deep breath.
上气,你没什么好怕的。
Shang-Chi, you have nothing to fear.
你有我们龙的心脏。
You have the heart of our dragon.
我永远是你的一部分。你♥爸♥爸也会的。
I will always be a part of you. And your dad will too.
把我们给你的一切都变成你自己的。
Take everything we've given you and make it your own.
我真为你骄傲。
I'm so proud of you.
我们家需要你。
Our family needs you.
走了。
Go.
开弓
Draw.
放箭
Fire!
你必须阻止你父亲!
You have to stop your father!
她不在后面,爸爸。
She's not back there, Dad.
别挡我的路,小子。
Get out of my way, boy.
不。
No.
冷静点,伙计
Calm down, mate.
我没死,只是一场表演。
I'm not dead, it's just a performance.
快下来跟我一起玩。
Now get down here and play along.
我必须救她。
I have to save her.
她在叫我。
She's calling to me.
我希望这是真的。
I wish that were true.
爸爸,请。
Dad, please.
你的家人需要你。
Your family needs you.
让我出去!
Let me out!
该死
Shit.
它朝村子开去了!
It's headed for the village!
如果它得到了龙的灵魂,它将势不可挡!
If it gets our dragon's soul, it will be unstoppable!
瞄准喉咙!
Aim for the throat!
你得让我走。
You have to let me go.
放开!
Let go!
我不会再离开你了。
I'm not leaving you again.
天呐
Holy shit.
走了。
Go.
电影精选列表