嗯…三天浏览量200万,老兄!
Uh... Two million views in three days, bro!
该死的,伙计。
Damn, dude.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
而你是司机!
And you're the driver!
哦,我的中文糟透了。
Oh, my Chinese sucks.
哦,都很好。
Oh, all good.
-我会说A-B-C。——哦,太棒了。
- I speak A-B-C. - Oh, great.
-我是乔恩·乔恩。——乔恩·乔恩。
- I'm Jon Jon. - Jon Jon.
欢迎来到金匕♥首♥俱乐部。
Welcome to the Golden Daggers Club.
好了,让我们为战斗做好准备。
Okay, let's get you ready to fight.
等。什么?
Wait. What?
我们是一个多平台的全球公♥司♥。
We're a multi-platform global operation.
每一场战斗都在暗网上直播。
Every fight livestreamed on the dark web.
我们说话的同时,成千上万的观众在下注。
Thousands of viewers placing bets as we speak.
这会把你的品牌提升到一个全新的高度。
This is gonna take your brand to a whole new level.
我想一定是搞错了。
Think there's been some sort of confusion.
我喜欢你的尖头脸。
I like your spike face.
谢谢!
Thanks!
通常情况下,要想登上拳坛的中心,你得努力争取,但像你这样的明星?
Usually, you gotta fight your way to centre ring, but a viral star like you?
排在前面,宝贝。
Front of line, baby.
我不是来和任何人打架的。好吧?
I'm not here to fight anybody. Okay?
我在找我的妹妹,徐霞玲。
I'm looking for my sister, Xu Xialing.
从没听说过她。
Never heard of her.
我们在最后一分钟失去了一名拳手,所以下一个位置是你。
We just lost a fighter at the last minute, so you get the next slot.
好,海伦。
Nice one, Helen.
他会穿着这个打架吗?
Is he gonna be fighting in one of these?
哦,不,不,不。这些都是低级别的打斗。
Oh, no, no, no. These are like low-level fights.
你要在上面战斗。
You're gonna be fighting up there.
真伤人,埃米尔
That hurt, Emil.
你想让我告诉你这是什么感觉吗?
You want me to show you how it feels?
黄!黄!黄!
Wong! Wong! Wong!
黄!黄!黄!
Wong! Wong! Wong!
走,黄!
Go, Wong!
我总是赌亚洲人赢。
I always bet on Asian.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
听着,我不会上去的,好吗?
Yeah, look, I'm not going up there, okay?
-我只是想…-哇,哇,哇。
- I'm just trying to... - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
现在打退堂鼓已经太晚了。
It's too late to back out now.
-你已经承诺过了,兄弟。——什么?
- You already committed, bro. - What?
你签了合同,记得吗?
You signed the contract, remember?
你的名字在花名册上。
Your name's on the roster.
赌注越来越多。
The bets are piling in.
——真的吗?我们将是什么?-太大了。
- Really? What's our cut? - Oh, it's huge.
没关系。
It doesn't matter.
它很重要。
It matters.
哥们,我看到你在一辆行驶的公共汽车上和五个杀手还有一个胳膊上拿着剃刀的罗马尼亚巨人搏斗。
Dude, I saw you fight five assassins and a giant Romanian with a razor for an arm on a moving bus.
这只是一个人。
This is just one guy.
想做就做。然后我们都拿到钱,然后我会帮你找到你要找的人。
Just do it. Then we all get paid, and then I'll help you find whoever you're looking for.
来吧。你得到这个。
Come on. You got this.
-你能行的。-别紧张。
- You got this. - Don't be nervous.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-是的。-是的。
- Yeah. - Yeah.
下巴怎么样?
How's the jaw?
也许你该开始像我们练习的那样控制出拳了?
Maybe you'll start controlling those punches like we practised?
爱那个人。
Love that guy.
现在把你的衬衫脱了。
Now take your shirt off.
女士们先生们,我们期待已久的比赛。
Ladies and gentlemen, the fight we've all been waiting for.
令人难以置信的病毒式轰动,来自美国旧金山的巴士男孩!
The incredible viral sensation, all the way from San Francisco, USA, it's Bus Boy!
你的衬衫怎么了?
What happened to your shirt?
而他今晚的对手,是澳门的杀手…
And his opponent for tonight, it's Macau's own fearsome killer...
徐霞玲!
Xu Xialing!
妹妹。
Sister.
等等,等等!
Wait, wait!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我知道你很生气。
I know you're upset.
但你能听我说完吗?
But can you hear me out?
我们没时间了。
We don't have time for this.
哦,那一定很疼。
Ooh, that's gotta hurt.
你能不能别打我了?
Can you please stop hitting me?
住手! 我是在帮你!
Stop it! I'm trying to help you!
爸爸来接你了。
Dad's coming for you.
我不是在跟你打架。
I'm not fighting you.
你不应该回来的。
You shouldn't have come back.
有时当我做表格的时候,我会闭上眼睛,就好像我能感觉到她。
Sometimes when I'm doing my forms... I close my eyes, and it's like I can feel her.
你有过这种感觉吗?
Do you ever feel like that?
不。
No.
我知道你要去那里做什么。
I know what you're going there to do.
我不知道他在跟你说什么,但是…妈妈已经死了。
I don't know what he's telling you, but Mom... Mom's dead.
请不要把我留在这里。
Please don't leave me here.
我三天后回来。
I'll be back in three days.
徐霞玲,你太棒了!
Xu Xialing, you're amazing!
我们爱你,徐霞玲!哇!
We love you, Xu Xialing! Whoo!
这地方是你管的?
You run this place?
我拥有它。
I own it.
你从哪儿弄来那么多钱?
Where'd you get all that money?
你赌我输了吗?
Did you bet against me?
不。
No.
嗨,轴流。我是凯蒂。
Hi, Xialing. I'm Katy.
你真是个坏蛋。
You're, like, such a badass.
你做的每件事都很酷。
Everything that you do is, like, so cool.
那真的很酷。
That was really cool.
我喜欢你的裤子。
I like your pants.
谢谢你!谢谢。是的。
Thank you. Thanks. Yeah.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
十戒帮在旧金山埋伏了我们。
The Ten Rings ambushed us in San Francisco.
我看了视频。
I saw the video.
他们拿走了我的吊坠。
They took my pendant.
他们下一个就会来抢你的。
They're gonna come for yours next.
我不知道他想要他们做什么,但我们都知道不会是好事。
I don't know what he wants with them, but we both know it can't be good.
你知道他离开时对我说了什么吗?
You know what he said to me when he left?
“我三天后回来。”
"I'll be back in three days."
三天后,我去了妈妈的神龛等她。
And after three days, I went to our mom's shrine and waited.
三天变成了一周,一周变成了一个月,一个月变成了六年。
Three days turned into a week, a week turned to a month, and a month turned to six years.
我花了很长时间才意识到我不再需要他了。
That's how long it took me to realise I didn't need him any more.
这地方是我自己建的。
I built this place on my own.
我那时不需要你,现在也不需要你。
I didn't need you then, and I don't need you now.
那你为什么要寄明信片给我?
Then why would you send me the postcard?
什么明信片?
What postcard?
我没把这个发给你。
I didn't send you this.
有后门吗?
Is there a back exit?
肖恩。
Shaun.
嘿。嘿!嘿,开放!
Hey. Hey! Hey, open up!
她走了,伙计。
She's gone, dude.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
嗯…
Uh...
来吧!
Come on!
哦,没有地狱。去你的!我不会这么做的。
Oh, hell no. Screw you! I'm not doing this.
如果我们能坐上电梯,我们可以在下一层跳进去。
If we make it to the elevator, we can hop in on the next floor.
凯蒂,我们别无选择了。我们得走了。
Katy, we're out of options. We have to go now.
一,二,三
One, two, three.
哇。
Whoa.
直接去那部电梯。
Just head straight for that elevator.
你可以的
You got this.
我会为你争取一些时间。只是继续。
I'll buy you some time. Just keep going.
在黑暗的沙漠公路上,凉风吹过我的头发
On a dark desert highway Cool wind in my hair
肖恩!
Shaun!
肖恩!肖恩!
Shaun! Shaun!
哦,我的上帝!哦!
Oh, my God! Ohhh!
我来了!
I'm coming!
电影精选列表