这个家庭很久以前就被毁了。
This family was destroyed a long time ago.
那是什么鬼东西?
The hell was that?
哦。
Oh.
你要去听那声音吗?
You're going toward that noise?
“用你的敲门声把邓肯吵醒。
"Wake Duncan with thy knocking.
“哦,我想我可以。
"Oh, I would'st though could'st.
“我做的事最好不要……”
"My deed 'twere best not..."
哦,你好,爱。
Oh, hello, loves.
现在是哪一年?
What year is it?
你是谁?
Who are you?
特雷弗?Slattery吗?
Trevor? Slattery?
那个来自利物浦的演员?
The actor from Liverpool?
等
Wait.
你们是州长的孩子吗?
Are you the governor's kids?
我一直在为你的返校晚宴准备独白。
I've been preparing a monologue for your homecoming dinner.
哦。她要去哪里?
Oh. Where's she going?
你为什么在这下面?
Why are you down here?
不久前,有人让我扮演恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的角色。
Well, some time ago, I was offered the role of a terrorist.
我知道,肤浅,陈腐,我完全同意。
I know, facile, trite, I couldn't agree more.
但时局艰难,你懂我的意思吗?
But times were lean, you know what I mean?
不管怎样,制片人告诉我他为BBC工作。
Anyway, the producer told me he worked for the BBC.
但讽刺的是,他其实是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,而我根本不是在扮演什么角色,而是我现在认识到的你父亲的一个相当不讨人喜欢的形象。
But, ironic twist, it turns out he, in fact, was a terrorist, and I wasn't playing a character at all, but what I now recognise to be a rather unflattering portrait of your father.
我们都得到应有的惩罚。
We all got our just deserts.
制片人被钢铁侠炸了,我在联邦监狱服刑,这对我来说是最好的事。
The producer got blown up by Iron Man, and I served time in federal prison, which turned out to be the best thing for me.
我戒了毒,重拾了激♥情♥。
I got clean, I rediscovered my passion.
-然后我爸爸把你救出来了?——没错。
- Then my dad broke you out? - Exactly.
-杀了你。——没错。
- To kill you. - Exactly.
但就在他的人把我绑起来准备处决的时候,我开始表演我的《麦克白》。
But just as his men were tying me up for my execution, I launched into a performance of my Macbeth.
“敲门声是从哪儿来的?”用你的叩门把邓肯唤醒。我想我能……”
"Whence is that knocking? Wake Duncan "with thy knocking. I would'st though could'st..."
他们永远不会满足。
They couldn't get enough of it.
从那以后,我每周都为小伙子们表演。
I've been doing weekly gigs for the lads ever since.
所以你就像他的小丑?
So you're like his jester?
如果你愿意,我可以快速预览一下。
I can give you a quick preview if you like.
“叔叔,叔叔,叔叔……”
"Nuncle, nuncle, nuncle..."
谢谢,特雷弗。我想我们没事了。
Uh, thank you, Trevor. I think we're okay.
现在,我们真的需要找到一个方法…这到底是怎么回事?
Right now, we really just need to find a way to... What the hell?
什么……哦!
What the... Oh!
——哇!-那是什么?
- Whoa! - What is that?
什么是什么?
What's what?
——!那是什么?——!那!那!
- That! What is that? - That! That! That!
你能看到莫里斯吗?
You can see Morris?
莫里斯?
Morris?
哦,莫里斯!
Oh, Morris!
他们能看见你!你是真的!
They can see you! You're real!
我一直以为是我让他产生了幻觉。
All this time I thought I was hallucinating him.
这真是太棒了。
Oh, this is such fab news.
他的脸在哪里?
Where's his face?
他对此有点敏感。
He's a bit sensitive about that.
哦。真的吗?
Oh. Really?
莫里斯说他知道你是谁。
Morris says he knows who you are.
…它和你说话?
It talks... It talks to you?
如果他不跟我说话,我早就疯了。
If he didn't talk to me, I'd have gone mad yonks ago.
他怎么会认识我?
How would he know me?
他说他是和你妈妈一起长大的。在Ta瞧。
He says he grew up with your mum. In Ta Lo.
显然,你父亲是在魔法森林里找到他的那次探险。
Apparently, your father picked him up in some magic forest on one of his expeditions to find the entrance.
他想让你带他回家。
He wants you to take him home.
相信我,兄弟,如果我知道该怎么做,我会的。
Believe me, buddy, I would if I knew how.
据我爸爸说,那条路一年只开一次。
According to my dad, the path there only opens once a year.
哦。
Oh.
莫里斯说他可以马上带你过去。
Morris says he can guide you there right now.
你不需要等待路径打开就可以穿过迷宫。
You can get through the maze without waiting for the path to open.
但是,这是一个很大的“但是”
But, and it's a big "but,"
这是非常危险的。
it's very dangerous.
有多危险?
How dangerous?
没人能活着出来。
No one's ever made it out alive.
但莫里斯有百分之九十的信心能带领我们安全通过。
But Morris is 90% confident he can guide us through safely.
哦。
Oh.
19%。
19%.
听着,我做过比这更蠢的事。
Look, I've done dumber things with worse odds.
但即使那只鸡猪是对的... ...我们仍然被锁在你的…
But even if that chicken-pig is right... ...we're still locked in your...
唷!
Whew!
你是怎么……爸爸在整个院子下面有个隧♥道♥系统。
How did you... Dad has a tunnel system under the whole compound.
我上次就是这样逃出来的。
That's how I escaped last time.
哦。
Oh.
这能直接把我们带到车♥库♥。
This will take us straight to the garage.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我有点喜欢这家伙。
I kinda like this guy.
顺着斜坡走,穿过前门。
Just head up that ramp and through the front gate.
应该是直线射击。
Should be a straight shot.
我们大概还有30秒…你介意吗?
Figure we got about 30 seconds until he... Do you mind?
我在后面会生病。晕车的。
I get sick in the back. Carsick.
那可是我的车!
That's my car!
该死的。
God damn it.
等等。
Hold on.
还有别的出口吗?
Is there another exit?
车♥库♥的另一头。
The other end of the garage.
但我们需要指纹才能打开它。
But we need a fingerprint to open it.
来了!
Incoming!
妈的!
Shit!
后面发生了什么?
What's happening back there?
做我最好的。
Doing my best.
扫描手印,查看门禁。
Scan hand print for gate access.
——快点!——我在!
- Hurry up! - I'm trying!
扫描手印,查看门禁。
Scan hand print for gate access.
肖恩!
Shaun!
获得批准。
Access approved.
等我把她带回家,他们就会回来。
They will come back once I bring her home.
让人们备战。
Prepare the men for war.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
我第一次目睹了纯粹的艺术。
The first time I witnessed pure artistry.
1968. 人猿星球。
1968. Planet of the Apes.
我坐在电影院里妈妈的旁边,看着大♥师♥在我眼前展开。
I was sitting in the cinema next to my mum, watching mastery unfold before my very eyes.
看完电影后,我问她,“他们是怎么让那些猴子做那些事情的?”
After the film, I asked her, "How did they get those monkeys to do those things?"
她拍拍我的头说,“这不是真的,宝贝。这只是表演。”
And she patted me on the head and she said, "It's not real, pet. It's just acting."
那时我才知道。
That's when I knew.
如果他们能教会那些猴子如此出色地表演,想象一下我能给这个世界带来什么。
If they can teach those monkeys to act that brilliantly, just imagine what I could bring to the world.
所以你成为了一名演员,因为你认为猴子实际上…骑马吗?我做到了 是的。
So you became an actor because you thought the monkeys were actually... Riding horses? I did. Yes.
而实际上,他们只是表现得像在骑马。
When, in fact, they were simply acting as if they were riding horses.
说实话,我还是不明白。
I still can't get my head round it, to be honest.
干得好,伙计。
Good for you, dude.
你找到了你的激♥情♥,并去追求它,最终用它来削弱美国政♥府♥,但管它呢。
You found your passion and went for it, and eventually used it to cripple the US government, but whatever.
是的。不,是的,谢谢。
Yeah. No, yeah, thanks.
这真的很酷,但我们要在这坐多久?
Um, this is really cool and all, but how long do we have to sit here?
莫里斯说得很清楚。
Morris is very clear.
这一切都取决于时机。
The way through is all about timing.
好吧,但我们要谈多久?
Okay, but how long are we talking?
几个小时?几天?
Like, hours? Days?
朋友们,我只是一个短暂的容器承载着一种生物的无限智慧它远比我们所能真正理解的先进得多。
Friends, I am but a transitory vessel for the infinite wisdom of a creature far more advanced than we'll ever truly understand.
他在这个巨大的、未知的宇宙中所看到的,所感受到的,是我们简单的大脑所无法想象的……哦。你可以走了。
What he sees, what he feels of this vast, unknown universe is beyond anything our simple brains can... Oh. You can go.
什么?
What?
走了。你可以走了。他说:“走吧。”
Go. You can go. He says "go."
你应该加快速度。
You should speed up.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
凯蒂,快,快,快!
Katy, go, go, go!
莫里斯说-数到三再右转——什么?
Morris says, - "Hard right on three." - What?
二……哪里?
Two... Hard right where?
现在。
Now.
然后离开了。
And left.
这一切都是为了不被人发现。
It's all about staying in the pocket.
——口袋里?-我们现在就在里面。
- What pocket? - We're in it now.
电影精选列表