如果我们没钱怎么办?
What happens if we don't stay in the pocket?
森林在吃我们。
The forest eats us.
吃我们?这是什么意思?
Eats us? What does that mean?
他说它会吃了我们,走左边。
He says it eats us. Go left.
-小心!-呆在口袋里。
- Watch your back! - Stay in the pocket.
-有多近?- 5米。
- How close is it? - Five metres.
-呆在口袋里。-那是多少英尺?
- Stay in the pocket. - What is that in feet?
非常接近。
Really fricking close.
呆在口袋里。
Stay in the pocket.
你能别再说"待在口袋里"了吗?
Will you just stop saying, "Stay in the pocket"?
最后一个右转,然后一直走到尽头。
One last right, then straight on to the end.
你最好快点。
You might wanna hurry up.
你以为我在干什么?
What do you think I'm doing?
我们撑不过去了。
We're not gonna make it.
我要回家了,妈妈。
I'm coming home, Mummy.
莫里斯说:“大家干得好。”
Morris says, "Great job, everyone."
现在,我们要做的就是穿过那个瀑布,我们差不多到了。
Now, all we have to do is go through that waterfall, and we're pretty much there.
血腥的地狱。
Bloody hell.
我觉得那些鸟着火了。
I think those birds are on fire.
真的吗?哦。
Really? Oh.
莫里斯说这很正常。
Morris says it's normal.
他们是他的老朋友。
They're old mates of his.
那是匹奇怪的马。
That's a weird horse.
它为什么看着我?
What's it looking at me for?
大家好!
Hi there!
我是徐尚志。
I am Xu Shang-Chi.
这是我的妹妹,徐霞玲。
This is my sister, Xu Xialing.
我们是英莉的孩子。
We're Ying Li's children.
这是我的朋友凯蒂。
This is my friend, Katy.
上车回家去!
Get in your car and go home!
请。你不明白。
Please. You don't understand.
哇。
Whoa.
Guang Bo!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
放下武器!
Put down your weapons!
Shang-Chi.
Xialing.
我是你的南阿姨。
I'm your aunty Nan.
我等了这么久才见到你。
I've waited so long to meet you.
你长得像你妈妈。
You look like your mother.
你好,我是凯蒂。
Hi, I'm Katy.
欢迎来到大罗,凯蒂。
Welcome to Ta Lo, Katy.
噢,谢谢你。
Oh, thank you.
看谁找到回家的路了!
Look who has found his way home!
我不是威胁。
I'm not a threat.
只是一个艺人。
Just an entertainer.
莫里斯可以为我担♥保♥。
Morris can vouch for me.
我们没有多少时间了。
We don't have much time.
我们的父亲来了。
Our father is coming.
我们的人♥民♥在这里生活了4000多年,为我们希望永远不会发生的事情做准备。
Our people have been here for over 4,000 years, preparing for something we hope will never happen.
我们是黑暗之门的守卫者,发誓要保护这个国家和你的国家不受恶魔的伤害。
We are the keepers of the Dark Gate, sworn to protect this realm and yours from the evil that's locked behind it.
我们的爸爸要来打开那扇门。
Our dad is coming here to open that gate.
他认为你把我们的妈妈关在那里。
He thinks you're holding our mom there.
他为什么会这么想?
Why would he think that?
她告诉他。
She told him.
他说他听到她在寻求帮助。
He says he can hear her asking for help.
他戴着戒指吗?
Is he wearing the rings?
自从她死后,他就没摘下过。
He hasn't taken them off since she died.
他们和这一切有什么关系?
What do they have to do with all this?
打罗的疆域远远超出了我们小村的范围。
The realm of Ta Lo stretches far beyond the shores of our small village.
我们的城市超越了你们宇宙中的任何城市,有着丰富的文化和历史。
We have cities that surpass any in your universe, rich with culture and history.
几千年前,我们所有的人都生活在和平与繁荣之中,直到黑暗者的袭击。
Thousands of years ago, all of our people lived in peace and prosperity, until the attack of the Dweller-in-Darkness.
他带着他的军队来了,吞噬他们路上的每一个人,每杀一次,他们就变得更强大。
He came with his army, devouring every soul in their path, and with each kill, they grew stronger.
在摧毁了我们最大的城市之后,他们也要去你们的宇宙做同样的事。
After decimating our largest cities, they were headed to your universe to do the same.
打罗的首领派了他们最强大的战士来阻止他们到达你们世界的入口。
The leaders of Ta Lo sent their strongest warriors here to stop them from reaching the portal to your world.
但我们的祖先不是他们的对手。
But our ancestors were no match for them.
直到伟大的护国公加入他们的战斗扭转了局势。
Until The Great Protector joined their fight and turned the tide.
他们一起把居民和他的军队推进黑暗之门,并把它锁在身后。
Together, they pushed the Dweller and his army into the Dark Gate and locked it behind them.
从那以后,我们的人♥民♥就守着那扇门,他们被伟大的守护者的魔法和她赐予我们的礼物所授权。
Our people have guarded that gate ever since, empowered by the magic of The Great Protector and the gift that she gave us.
龙鳞。
Dragon scales.
这是很好的盔甲。
Makes very good armour.
你父亲不是第一个来这里打开黑暗之门的人。
Your father isn't the first to come here to open the Dark Gate.
几个世纪以来,许多人都尝试过,但都失败了,他们都有一个共同点。
Many have tried and failed over the centuries, and they all had one thing in common.
他们是被另一边的声音吸引过来的。
They were lured here by the voice of something on the other side.
这个声音向他们承诺了他们最大的愿望。
A voice that promised them their greatest desires.
所以你认为食魂者在和我们的父亲谈话?
So you think soul eaters are talking to our dad?
他们知道十戒有能力让他们自♥由♥。
They know The Ten Rings have the power to break them free.
哦。
Oh.
给你。
Here you go.
哦。
Oh.
到靶场去
To the range.
什么?好吧。
What? Okay.
看来我要去送龙箭了。
Um, looks like I'm gonna go deliver some dragon arrows.
你要送龙箭吗?
Oh, you're gonna deliver some dragon arrows?
是的。让自己变得有用,你知道的。
Yeah. Make myself useful, you know.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我们去看你妈妈吧。
Let's go see your mother.
我就是喜欢你们这么清楚地知道自己想做什么,并且花了一辈子的时间变得非常擅长。
I just love how you guys know exactly what you wanna do, and you spend your whole life getting really good at it.
我希望我能像你那样。
I wish I was more like that.
就像每次我稍微擅长某件事,我就放弃,开始做新的。
It's like every time I get moderately good at something, I just quit and start something new.
但我只知道自己的极限,我不会浪费时间去追求那些最终会让我失望的东西。
But I just know my own limits, and I'm not gonna waste my time chasing something that will ultimately be a disappointment for me.
那不是我。
That's not me.
Guang Bo.
让她射
Let her shoot.
如果你没有瞄准,你就什么也射不中
If you aim at nothing, you hit nothing.
你是她的一切。
You were everything to her.
她知道总有一天你会找到这里让我为你的到来准备点东西。
She knew that one day you would find your way here and asked me to prepare something for your arrival.
失去像她这样的人,在这个世界上很容易感到孤独。
After losing someone like her, it's easy to feel alone in this world.
但你不是。
But you're not.
你们是这个家庭的孩子,我欢迎你们回家。
You are children of this family, and I welcome you home.
你已经不在你父亲家了。
You're not in your father's house any more.
在大罗,我们平等训练。
In Ta Lo, we train as equals.
你在阴影里待得够久了,孩子。
You've been in the shadows long enough, my child.
广波,你看到了吗?
Guang Bo, you saw that?
这是紧张的!
That was tight!
我母亲是唯一能打败他的人。
My mother was the only one who could beat him.
告诉我她是怎么做的。
Show me how she did it.
不,对不起。
No, sorry.
对不起。越位,越位。
Sorry. Offside, offside.
你妈妈知道她是谁。
Your mother knew who she was.
你呢?
Do you?
你是所有前人的产物。
You are a product of all who came before you.
你的家庭遗产,无论好坏,都是你的一部分。
The legacy of your family, the good and the bad, it is all a part of who you are.
停止躲藏,侄子。
Stop hiding, nephew.
它只会延长痛苦。
It only prolongs the pain.
我们很快就会在一起了。
We'll be together soon.
先生。
Sir.
士兵们准备好了。
The men are ready.
通道将在黎明时打开。
The passage will open at dawn.
我去准备车辆。
I'll prepare the vehicles.
以你的呼吸为主。
Lead with your breath.
看看你的内心,光明与黑暗。
Look into your heart, the light and the dark.
要了解自己,你必须同时面对它们。
To know yourself, you must face them both.
你丈夫想毁了我们
Your husband tried to destroy us.
铁人帮是来还债的。
The Iron Gang is here to repay that debt.
我丈夫已不是过去的他了。
My husband is not the man he used to be.
没关系。
It doesn't matter.
你跟他的事跟我的孩子们一点关系都没有。
Your business with him has nothing to do with my children.
他们可以走,但总得有人付出代价。
They can go, but someone has to pay.
轴流。商迟。
Xialing. Shang-Chi.
进去。
Go inside.
我要去和我们的客人谈谈。
I'm going to talk to our guests.
电影精选列表