肖恩!
Shaun!
坚持下去。
Hang on.
明白了。
Gotcha.
肖恩!
Shaun!
凯蒂!
Katy!
你丢下我们等死!
You left us for dead!
现在你知道这是什么感觉了。
Now you know how it feels.
他要这个吊坠干什么…
What does he want with the pendant...
美国让你变得软弱了吗?
Did America make you soft?
他拿着吊坠!
He has the pendant!
我告诉我的人,就算他们想杀你,也杀不了你。
I told my men they wouldn't be able to kill you if they tried.
很高兴我是对的。
Glad I was right.
我想念你,我的儿子。
I've missed you, my son.
我们回家吧。
Let's go home.
我儿子在家。
My son is home.
带姑娘们去她们的房♥间。
Take the girls to their room.
这周我看到了一些非常可怕的东西,但你♥爸♥爸的感觉,像是,一个全新的水平。
I've seen some really scary stuff this week, but your dad's on, like, a whole 'nother level.
他会杀了我们吗?
Is he gonna kill us?
只是点头。不要说话。他会忘记你在那里。
Just nod. Don't talk. He'll forget you're there.
我就是这样活下来的。
That's how I survived.
他总是那样对你吗?
He always treat you like that?
在我妈妈去世之后。
Only after my mom died.
他说他不敢看我,因为我让他想起了她。
He said he couldn't look at me because I reminded him of her.
他们不允许我和孩子们一起训练。
I wasn't allowed to train with the boys.
但我观察他们做的每一件事,并教会自己做得更好。
But I watched everything they did and taught myself to do it better.
你什么时候离开的?
When did you leave?
我16岁就离家出走了。
I ran away when I was 16.
当我知道我弟弟不会回来的时候。
As soon as I knew my brother wasn't coming back.
你十六岁的时候在澳门开了一个地下拳台?
You started an underground fight ring in Macau when you were 16 years old?
如果我爸不让我进入他的帝国,我就建立自己的帝国。
If my dad won't let me into his empire, I'm gonna build my own.
地狱是啊。
Hell yeah.
商迟。
Shang-Chi.
这就够了。
That's enough.
你一直在练习英语吗?
Have you been practicing your English?
是的。
Yes.
你必须加强你的思想和身体。
You have to strengthen your mind along with your body.
如果你想让它们有朝一日归你所有,你就得向我证明你有足够的力量来承受它们。
If you want them to be yours one day, you have to show me you're strong enough to carry them.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
我总是知道我的孩子在哪里。
I always know where my children are.
我给了你十年的生活,你得到了什么?
I gave you 10 years to live your life, and where did it get you?
现在是你在我身边的时候了。
Now it's time for you to take your place by my side.
那是不可能的。
That's not gonna happen.
美国女孩。
American girl.
她的名字叫凯蒂。
Her name is Katy.
你的中文名字是什么?
What is your Chinese name?
Ruiwen。
Ruiwen.
名字是神圣的,瑞文。
Names are sacred, Ruiwen.
它们不仅将我们与自己联♥系♥在一起,也将我们与之前的所有人联♥系♥在一起。
They connect us not only to ourselves, but to everyone who came before.
一个有趣的故事。
A funny story.
几年前,一个来自美国的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥需要一个恶魔来让你们的国家屈服。
Some years ago, a terrorist from America needed a boogeyman to bring your country to its knees.
所以他挪用了《十戒》
So, he appropriated The Ten Rings.
我十环。
My Ten Rings.
但因为他不知道我的真名,他发明了一个新名字。
But because he didn't know my actual name, he invented a new one.
你知道他选的名字吗?
Do you know the name he chose?
的普通话。
The Mandarin.
他给他的名头起了一道鸡肉菜的名字。
He gave his figurehead the name of a chicken dish.
它工作。
And it worked.
美国吓坏了。
America was terrified.
一个橙子。
Of an orange.
事实上,我这辈子有过很多名字。
The truth is, I've had many names throughout my life.
勇士之王,大汗,地球上最危险的人。
The Warrior King, Master Khan, the most dangerous man on Earth.
多年来,我一直以为那是我命中注定的。
For years, I thought that was all I was meant to be.
但当我遇到他们的母亲时,一切都变了。
But when I met their mother, everything changed.
她让我看到了我自己不知道的一部分。
She showed me a part of myself I didn't know was there.
就像我第一次看到这个世界。
It was like I was seeing the world for the first time.
为了我们能在一起,她放弃了一切。
She gave up everything so we could be together.
我也一样。
And so did I.
你知道谁在里面吗?
You know who's in there?
说,“你好,小妹妹!”
Say, "Hello, little sister!"
这么多年后,我终于找到了值得为之变老的东西。
After all those years, I finally found something worth growing old for.
我的真名是文武。
My real name is Wenwu.
只有她这么叫我。
She was the only one who called me that.
她死后…
And when she died...
我迷失了好多年。
I was lost for many years.
但我不再迷茫了。
But I'm not lost any more.
当你们离家出走的时候,我非常渴望和你们的母亲交流,我全身心投入到她村子的研究中。
When you children ran away, I was so desperate to connect with your mother, I threw myself back into the studies of her village.
传奇的大罗。
The legendary Ta Lo.
我没能找到通往村庄入口的秘密通道,但我找到了他们隐藏的东西。
I wasn't able to find the secret path to the village entrance, but I did find what they are hiding.
他们的山深处有一扇门。
There's a gate deep in their mountains.
你妈妈在那儿等我们。
Your mother is waiting for us there.
我知道这很多。
I know this is a lot.
要不是她亲口告诉我,我可能不会相信。
I might not have believed it if she didn't tell me herself.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我当时就坐在这里,埋头研究……她跟我说话了。
I was sitting right here in this seat, deep in my research... and she spoke to me.
就好像她就站在这个房♥间里。
It was like she was standing in this room.
我能感觉到她的呼吸在我的脸颊上,她的手放在我的背上。
I could feel her breath on my cheek and her hand on my back.
她说她需要我的帮助。
She told me she needs my help.
要做什么?
To do what?
把她从她的族人手中救出来
To save her from her people.
我们相爱之后,你妈妈想让我们住在塔洛。
After we fell in love, your mother wanted us to live in Ta Lo.
她向长老们请求许可,但他们拒绝了。
She asked permission from the elders, and they refused.
他们说我不配。
They said I wasn't worthy.
她还会和我们在一起。
She would still be with us.
我们会一起住在那里。
We would all be living there together.
是大罗♥干♥的。
Ta Lo did this to us.
他们把她锁在门后惩罚她。
They locked her behind that gate to punish her.
你没有看见吗?
Don't you see?
她在给我们留下线索。
She's leaving clues for us.
她想让我们找到她,带她回家,这样我们就能再次成为一家人。
She wants us to find her and bring her home, so we can be a family again.
爸爸,妈妈不见了。
Dad, Mom's gone.
她不会在门后跟你说话,也不会给我们留下任何线索。
She's not talking to you from behind a gate, and she's not leaving any clues for us.
这些是什么?
Then what are these?
通往大罗的通道由一个移♥动♥的迷宫守卫着。
The passage to Ta Lo is guarded by a moving maze.
但有一条直接穿过森林的路,每年清明节才开放一次。
But there's a direct path through the forest that only opens once a year on Qingming Jie.
要想通过,你需要知道路线和它开放的确切时间。
To get through, you need to know the route and the exact time it opens.
现在我都知道了。
Now I know both.
三天后,我们将把我妻子从监狱里救出来,带她回家。
Three days from now, we will rescue my wife from her prison and bring her home.
这就是你来这里的原因。
This is why you're here.
帮我把她带回来。
To help me bring her back to us.
如果他们不让你开门呢?
And what happens if they don't let you open the gate?
我们要把村子烧成灰烬。
We'll burn the village to the ground.
什么?
What?
你不能就这么带着这些破玩意闯进我妈的村子。
You can't just march into our mom's village with this bullshit.
我是说,你知道这有多疯狂吗
I mean, do you have any idea how insane...
嘿!
Hey!
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
你什么时候才能停止假装?
When will you stop pretending?
把他们关起来。
Lock them up.
没事的,亲爱的。
It's okay, my dear.
我们很快就要在一起了。
We're all going to be together soon.
我现在很困惑,因为一开始我觉得你♥爸♥爸应该去看心理医生治疗他的幻觉,但后来那只龙吐了一张神奇的水图,
So, um, pretty confused right now, because, uh, initially I thought your dad should definitely see a therapist for his delusions, but then that dragon vomited a magical water map,
现在我完全不知道什么是真的。
and now I have no idea what's real.
他说的你妈妈的村子是真的吗?
Is what he said about your mom's village true?
小时候她常给我们讲大罗的故事。
She used to tell us stories about Ta Lo when we were kids.
一个充满神奇生物的另一个维度的村庄。
A village in another dimension full of magical creatures.
我以为那只是个童话故事。
I thought it was just a fairy tale.
如果爸爸是对的呢?
What if Dad's right?
妈妈被自己的人锁在门后的事吗?
About Mom being locked behind a gate by her own people?
更疯狂的事情被证明是真的。
Crazier things have turned out to be true.
听着,我不知道这到底是怎么回事,但如果我们不能在他之前找到塔洛,他会毁掉我们家族的一切。
Look, I don't know what the hell is going on, but if we don't find a way to get to Ta Lo before him, he's gonna destroy everything that's left of our family.
电影精选列表