there was a ceremony. Flags.
吹号♥角
Magnificent horns.
但只有我们两个可能有点愚蠢
Could be a bit silly with just the two of us.
会痛吗
Did it hurt?
不会
No.
你选择这种人生
So you choose this life?
是它选择我的
It chose me.
那么蓝♥光♥...
Then the blue spark,
只是灰尘
it was just dust.
做你想做的事
Do what you will.
我了解你的感觉
I know how you feel.
我们会再相见的
We will meet again.
是时候了 猎魔师华德
The time has come, Master Ward.
再会 尖牙
Good-bye, Tusk.
抱歉 我可能说得不清楚 是我要走
Forgive me. Perhaps I was not clear. 'Tis I who ride.
现在这是你的家
This is your home now.
我相信你会好好照顾这里
I trust you will take care of it.
还有尖牙
And Tusk. Mmm.
没错 我的老朋友
Yes, old friend.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
烂问题
Wrong question.
烂问题会得到烂答案 尖牙 帮个忙
Wrong questions get wrong answers. Tusk, give us a hand.
还记得我教你的东西
Do you remember aflltaughtyou?
忘了吧
Ignore it.
汤姆...
The rules, Tom,
不要受制于规则
do not be bound by them.
要懂得变通 过你自己的人生
Use them in your own way. Live your own life.
你有自己的命运
Your destiny.