Hell is here!
帮帮我们
Help us!
-我要回去 -不
-I'm going back. -No!
不要让她受伤
Keep her safe.
妈
Mam!
有一个女巫在保护这座城市
A witch defends the city.
那个女巫
That witch.
背信忘义的小偷
Traitorous thief.
我们被歼灭的时候 你背弃我们
You abandoned your people while we were being destroyed.
到底是为了什么
And for what?
他们知道你的身份...就会憎恨你
They will hate you once they know what you are.
原本可以救你的东西 却给了别人
You gave away the one thing that could have saved you.
那份大礼...
And that gift
会害死你儿子
will be the death ofyourson.
你沦为黑暗势力的奴隶 玛尔金女王
You are a slave to darkness, Mother Malkin,
你根本称不上女王
not its queen.
这可以止痛
A little something for the pain.
不用
No.
让你更有人味
Makes you more human.
我们丢了所有行囊
We've lost all our possessions,
你怎么还有酒
but somehow you still have that?
只是好运吧
Justgoodluck lguess.
你一天不可以喝超过一口
You must never have more than one sip of this a day.
为什么
Why not?
因为那是我的
Because it is mine.
你很丑但很能撑 老朋友
Resilient as you are ugly, old friend.
怎么
What?
怎么回事
What is it?
有麻烦了
Something is wrong.
待在这里 我们去看看
Stay here. We will look ahead.
跟我来
Come.
我要留在这里 他们快回来了
I have to stay here. They'll be back soon.
我改变心意了
I've changed my mind.
我们逃走吧
Let's run away.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我爱你
Yes.
华德先生
Mr. Ward.
把木材拿来 我们要生火
Go gather wood. We're going to have a fire.
汤姆 不要
Tom, please.
我说把木材拿来
I said, gather wood.
退回去 师♥父♥
Stand back, sir.
-别逼我 -她是奸细
-Don't make me do this. -She's a spy.
她不是敌人
She is not the enemy.
我们有任务在身 华德先生
We have a mission, Mr. Ward.
现在你正面临...
This is your most important test,
最重要的考验
right now.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him!
快跑
Run.
可恶 那块宝石
Damn it, boy! The stone.
被她愉走了
She's stolen it.
你还说她是无辜的
Now tell me she's innocent.
爱莉丝
Alice!
我不可以让这个学徒也死
I cannot lose this one.
汤姆
Tom!
尖牙
Tusk!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆 抓住魔杖
Tom, the staff!
不
No!
真遗憾 葛瑞戈里...
Sadly, Gregory,
我接到的命令是要活捉你
my orders are to deliver you alive.
妈
Mam.
妈
Mam?
怎么可能
I don't understand.
你怎么会在这里
How can you be here?
不是这样的 汤姆
I'm not, Tom.
我已经离开人世
I've passed on from this world.
我对抗玛尔金女王
I stood against Mother Malkin.
但我失败了
And I failed.
可是你不会失败
But you will not fail.
你不只是第七个儿子 汤姆
You are a seventh son, Tom.
你还是女巫的儿子
But you are also the son of a witch.
没有人像你一样强大
There has never been anyone like you.
只有你能利用暗黑晶石
Only you can wield the Umbran stone
趁玛尔金还没成功前终结黑暗国度
and end her reign of darkness before it begins.
赶走心里的悲伤
Empty your heart of grief.
用勇气填满它
Fill it with courage.
你已经准备好了
You are ready now.
去吧
Go.
找到那颗宝石
Find the stone.
找到它
Find it!
你不会那么容易死的吧
You don't die easy, do you?
猎魔师抓到了 那个学徒呢
We have the master. Where is the apprentice?
死了 摔死在石头上
Dead. Smashed on the rocks.
什么
What?
我要他们跟踪你
I told them to follow you.
你以前不会这样的
You would never do that.
我是为你好
I did it for you.
看着你的女王 就会找到平静
Look at your queen, and find peace.
葛瑞戈里
Gregory!
今晚...
Tonight,
他将再也无法带来恐惧
his reign of terror ends!
快加入我们
Join us.
我们将会统治全世界
You and I will rule this world.
永远...都不分开
United for eternity.
不
No.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
邪恶就在你心底
The darkness is in you now.
加入我们吧
Join us.
可敬的敌人...
For a worthy enemy
现在受到我们的尊敬...
now honored
还有欢迎
and welcome.
战争已经结束
The war is over.
我们终于在一起了
Now we are together.
爱莉丝
Alice!
叛徒
Traitor!
别杀她 求求你
Don't kill her! Please!
妈
Mother!
我的项链呢
Where is my stone?
我弄丢了
I lost it.
我拿走是为了保护你
I took it to protect you.
你以龙形跟我对打 而不是人形
You fight me as a dragon, not as a man!
你还有荣誉心吗
Have you no honor?
你根本不了解龙
You know nothing of dragons
更不了解荣誉
nor of true honor.
还是不要变成人形得好
Should have stayed a dragon.
-我的女王 -你干了什么好事
-My Queen. -What have you done?
她是我的一切
She's everything to me.
我以为人类才会背叛
I thought betrayal was a sin only committed by humans.
我自己来
Alone. I do this alone.
我真是个笨蛋
MALKINI I was a fool.
你骗我 把我困在地洞
You tricked me so you could trap me in that hole.
让我以为你爱我
Made me believe that you loved me.
我确实爱过你
I did love you once.
现在还爱吗
Then it is still there?
不爱了
Gone.
也不恨了
As my hatred is.
我...
I
会缠着你
will haunt you.
很久以前...
In the old days
会有一个仪式...挂旗子