Well, my mother taught me how to steal.
我有心就会做得很好
I'm rather good at it when I want to be.
我相信你
I bet you are!
别笑
Don't laugh!
你要我们怎么做
What would you have us do?
我带你离开这里
Let me take you away from here.
去一个安全的地方 一个...
Somewhere safe. Somewhere...
不用管这些战争的地方
Somewhere none of this even matters.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
但没有这种地方
But there's no place like that.
我要回去找他
I have to go back to him.
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
你不可以逃避命运
You can't hide from destiny.
我当时也是很年轻
I, too, was once young.
什么话都听不进去
Did not listen.
像你一样傲慢
Was arrogant, like you.
我曾经爱上一个女巫
I once loved a witch.
没错
Yes.
就是玛尔金
Malkin.
她不是一直都很邪恶
She was not always evil.
恐惧和怨恨让她变成这样
Fear and hatred created her.
成为大家所想像的样子...致人于死
She grew into what she was perceived to be, deadly.
而且当她...发现我已经结婚...
And when she discovered I had married,
她无法看着我幸福...
she could not endure my happiness.
于是无情地杀了我妻子
She murdered my wife in cold blood.
我抓到她
I captured her.
我很聪明 谎称我还爱着她
I was clever. Lied to her. Told her I still loved her.
我明明有机会杀了她
I had my chance to kill her,
但我心软
but I showed her mercy instead.
诱骗她
Tricked her.
把她关在地底的笼子
Locked her away in a cage buried in the ground.
我以为可以永远关住她
I thought that prison would hold her for eternity.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
她逃走后杀的人 都是我害的
And now, everyone she kills in her wake is my burden.
我想跟你介绍我妻子 华德先生
I want you to meet my wife, Mr. Ward.
这是蕾贝佳
This is Rebecca.
她的死...
This
是我对你如此严厉的原因 汤姆
is why I've been so hard on you, Tom.
别重蹈覆辙
Do not make the same mistake.
看到女巫...就把她杀了
If you see a witch, kill it.
我女儿发现他们
My daughter has spotted them.
越来越接近了
They are moving closer.
那个男孩任凭你处理 亲爱的
You may do as you wish with the boy, my darling.
但葛瑞戈里留给我...
But I want Gregory
我要活口
alive.
越过那座森林就是潘朵山
Beyond the forest, Pendle Mountain.
我们还有三天
We have three days.
尖牙
Tusk!
你真是可靠
Dependable as death you are!
哇
Whoa!
那是什么
What the hell is that?
幻形怪
A Boggart!
地底怪兽 脾气很差 跟蝙蝠一样瞎
Subterranean beast. Nasty temperament. Blind as a bat.
你怎么打幻形怪
How do you fight a Boggart?
不打幻形怪 只管逃
You don't! You run!
尖牙 快跑
Tusk, run!
跟我来
Follow!
你不是说幻形怪很瞎
I thought you said Boggarts were blind!
但嗅觉...很灵敏
Their sense of smell, extraordinary!
跳下去
Jump.
我们似乎遇到幻形怪
We seem to be having a Boggart problem.
太感谢了
Much thanks.
别慌...我们现在安全了
Don't worry, we are safe now.
幻形怪...很讨厌水
Boggarts, they hate water.
华德先生
Mr. Ward!
华德先生
Mr. Ward!
华德先生
Mr. Ward!
碰到幻形怪 你就变得很不可靠
On the subject of Boggarts, I'm beginning to find you a tad unreliable!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
别再想着爱莉丝了
Alice has no place in your thoughts.
你师♥父♥想要猎杀我们 烧死我们 吃我们的心脏
Your master wants to hunt us, burn us, eat our hearts.
我把你的心脏挖出来给你吃如何
How about I feed you your own?
那块宝石
The stone!
那是我女王的
It belongs to my queen!
怎么会在你手上
How did you get it?
算了
No,no,no.
不用起来 我没事
Don't get up. I'm fine.
我很好 只是杀了一头恐怖的...
I'm fine. I was just killing this enormous, scary
大怪物
monster thing.
你不会这么容易死的吧 华德先生
You do not die easy, do you, Mr. Ward?
你还杀了杀不死的怪物
And you slayed the unslayable.
你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get that?
我妈给我的
My mother gave it to me.
怎么了
What?
有什么好笑
What's funny?
笑你啊 华德先生
You, Mr. Ward.
这是什么
What is this thing?
那个 暗黑晶石
That thing? The Umbran stone!
女巫最神圣的护身符
The witches' most sacred talisman.
可以让她们变得更强大
It strengthens their powers.
让她们的幻觉变得更真实
Makes their illusions seem more real.
为什么会在我妈手上
Why would my mam have it?
玛尔金女王...曾经拥有这块宝石
Mother Malkin, she had the stone once.
那宝石在她手上 产生无穷的魔力
In her hands, it has tremendous power.
但后来被别的女巫偷走
But it was stolen from her by another witch.
我才有机会制伏她
Only then was I able to defeat her.
诱捕她
To trap her.
你是说我妈是女巫
Are you telling me that my mother is a witch?
所以你也是女巫
So that is what you are.
女巫的儿子竟然是猎魔师的学徒
A witch's son who is a Spook's apprentice.
真是好笑
Now that's funny.
你的预视能力就说得通了
Hmm, must account for your visions.
走吧
Come on.
我们有活要干
We have a job to do.
尤拉怎么了
What happened to Urag?
他被活活烧死
He burned him alive.
很遗憾让你看到这些
I'm sorry you had to witness that.
那个猎魔师很冷血
The Spook is a cruel man.
他逮到机会也会这样对你
He would do the same to you, if he had the chance.
那个学徒也是
So would that apprentice.
汤姆是好人
Tom is good.
可惜他快死了
Such a shame he will die.
我不希望他死
I don't want him to die!
我们可以救他
We could save him.
汤姆爱你
Tom loves you.
你妈妈发现他真心爱你
Your mother saw it in his heart.
就连暗黑晶石也隐藏不住
Even an Umbran stone cannot hide such things.
你妈在汤姆的脖子
Your mother found it
发现那块宝石
around Tom's neck.
拿回我被偷走的东西
Get back what was stolen from me
你的男孩就免于一死
and your boy will be spared.
我怎么知道你说的是真是假
How do I know you're telling the truth?
给我拿回来
Get it back.
让那些烧死女巫的城市
Let us show them what we do
知道我们的厉害
to cities that burn witches.
我们要为兄弟尤拉报仇
We will avenge our brother's death.
让人类尝尝毁灭的滋味
Let us give the world a taste of what is to come.
妈
Mam?
那是什么
What's that?
地狱降临了