葛瑞戈里
Gregory!
葛瑞戈里
Gregory!
对我仁慈一点
Have mercy.
放了我
Release me.
葛瑞戈里
Gregory!
回来啊
Come back!
葛瑞戈里
Gregory!
血月升起之时 我的魔力就会恢复
My power returns with the rise of the blood moon.
地狱也会苏醒
Hell awakens.
第七子
猎魔师葛瑞戈里在吗
Is Master Gregory here?
不完全在
Partially.
猎魔师葛瑞戈里 你没听到钟声吗
Master Gregory, do you not hear the bells?
我有耳鸣
There is a ringing in my ear.
村庄的老教堂里
In the village, in the old church,
有一个十岁不到的孩子...
there is a child no more than 10 years of age.
她...
She is
被恶灵附身
infected.
你应该有注意到我此刻...
You may note I am presently
不管灵界的事情
not dealing with the otherworldly.
起来 先生 你有义务去帮忙
On your feet, sir. It seems you're requested for duty.
我死都不起来
My only oath is to this stool.
誓言遵守到底
It is an oath I intend not to break.
手上有烙印 你是骑士团的人
The mark on your hand tells me you're a knight.
难道没有荣誉心
Have you no honor?
他说有一个无辜的孩子命在旦夕
This man says an innocent is at risk.
你却什么都不做
And you do nothing?
你错了 我正努力假装没听见
On the contrary, I'm doing my best to ignore him.
我求你不要
I beg of you, do not do this.
别担心 孩子 我不是要杀他...
Don't worry, boy. This won't be an execution,
只是想教训他
merely an education.
倒满酒
Fill it.
我是在为你着想...
I was begging for your life.
而不是他
Not his.
厉害的不是用酒杯痛扁他
The trick is not defeating him with a cup.
而是一滴酒都没浪费
The trick is not to spill.
谢谢
Thank you.
布莱德利先生 干嘛不告诉我钟声响了
Mr. Bradley, why did you not tell me the bells were ringing?
对不起 猎魔师
Apologies, Master.
过来
Come!
快点
Quickly!
斧头
Hatchet.
银液
Silverbane.
长弓
Longbow.
我们还需要银网
We'll need the silver net.
拜托 你救救她
Please, save her.
只有这样才制得住她
Nothing else would hold her.
她这样多久了
How long has she been like this?
从昨晚开始
Since last evening.
过来啊
Come to me.
过来啊
Come to me.
你把我关在那个洞穴...
You must have known when you put me in that hole
早该知道不可能永远困住我
you couldn't hold me there forever.
葛瑞戈里
Gregory-
如果真的是你 那就现身吧
If it is really you, then show yourself.
离开这个无辜的孩子
Leave this innocent child!
妈妈 发生什么事
Mummy, what happened?
愿上帝保佑你
God bless you.
你想念我吗
Did you miss me?
你有想过我吧
You have, haven't you?
别否认 我可以看穿你的心
Don't try to deny it. I can see into your soul.
噢
Oh.
有男孩
A boy!
我喜欢男孩
I like boys.
闭上眼睛
Shut your eyes!
过来呀 孩子
Come here, boy.
别怕她 不然她的力量会越大
Do not be in awe of her. It will only empower her.
威廉
William!
你知道吧 葛瑞戈里
You know something, Gregory?
我也很想你喔
I missed you too.
趁现在
Now!
射她
Shoot!
网住她
Net!
干得好 威廉
Well done, William!
我们一起拉
We will work together.
让银网发威
Let the silver do its work!
有感觉到吗 她变弱了
Can you feel it? She's weakening!
做得好 威廉
Fine work, William!
快
Now!
让你失望了 猎魔师
I'm sorry, Master.
放了他
凭什么
猎魔师葛瑞戈里
Master Gregory!
他不会同情你的
Don't expect sympathy from him.
他的心比我的还黑
His heart is blacker than mine.
你是我的了
You are with me now.
放了他
Let him go!
-我可以感受到黑暗 -不*
-I can feel the dark. -No!
我撑不住了
I can't stand it!
放了他 我要烧死你
Let him go! I will burn you!
猎魔师葛瑞戈里
Master Gregory!
猎魔师葛瑞戈里
Master Gregory!
猎魔师葛瑞戈里
Master Gregory!
时间让我变得更强大
Time has made me stronger.
你再也无法轻易制住我
I am no longer as easy to contain.
十年的心血全没了
Ten damn years wasted.
我会去找你的 玛尔金
I'm coming for you, Malkin!
我会去找你的
I am coming for you!
汤姆
Tom!
什么事 凯特
What is it, Cate?
你该去喂猪的
You're supposed to be minding the pigs.
一只也射不中
You've never hit one.
对啊
No.
但越来越准了
But I'm getting closer.
你不是猎人的料 汤姆
You're not a hunter, Tom.
我不会一辈子在这里喂猪的
I'm not destined to spend the rest of my life feeding pigs.
我要离开这里
I'm going to get out of here, Cate.
我就快要离开这个地方
I'm going to leave this place soon. I just...
我很清楚
I know it.
你的手在抖
Tom, you're shaking!
去找妈妈过来
Go and get Mam, Cate.
去啊
Go!
妈 又来了
Mam! It's happening again!
汤姆
Tom. Tom.
现在
Now...
去抓猪 不然你♥爸♥会把你煮来当晚餐
Go catch those pigs, or your father will have you for dinner.
-好的 妈 -快去
-Yes, Mam. -Go on.
华德家吗
The Ward residence?
你是谁
Who's asking?
我知道这里有排行老七的父亲
I understand there's a seventh son
生的第七个儿子
of a seventh son that lives here.
别跟我撒谎 我知道这里有 而且我很急
Do not say there is not, for I know that there is. I'm in a hurry.
也有点饿
Bit hungry as well.
厨师值得嘉奖
My compliments to the cook!
不客气
You're welcome.
那么...
So,
谁是第七个儿子
which one is the seventh?
叫什么名字 小子
What is your name, boy?
汤玛斯·华德
Thomas Ward.
他很壮
He's strong.
在农场做很多苦力
He does a lot of work around the farm.
开始谈价钱就对了