Mr. Ward!
你昏倒了
You passed out.
你被施了什么魔咒
You have spells, boy. What kind?
有时候...
Sometimes
我可以看见...
I see things.
还没发生的事情
Things that haven't happened yet.
这可能有用
Could be useful.
当然不是指昏倒这件事 而是预见未来...我猜
Not the passing out part, of course, but the visions, perhaps.
那是什么
What is that?
你说他吗
You mean who.
他是尖牙
This is Tusk.
他很丑但很忠心
Loyal as he is ugly.
对于你所预见的事情...
These things that you see in your visions,
你有改变它们的能力吗
can you alter them or are they fixed?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我没有真的试过
I haven't really tried.
只要用一点心 生命的诅咒通常可以变成天赋
With a little help, most of life's curses can be a gift.
我的小宝贝 我就知道它们会回来
There are my beauties! Returned as I knew they would.
好好照顾它们 尖牙
Tend to them, Tusk.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
去潘朵山之前 我们要准备好武器
We must arm ourselves for the journey to Pendle Mountain.
过来 华德先生
Come, Mr. Ward.
"猎鹰骑士"
"The Falcons:
"崇高的骑士团"
"an order of noble knights
"致力于对抗黑暗势力"
"dedicated to combatting the forces of darkness
"有责任把知识和能力..."
"and responsible for passing their knowledge and skills
"传承给第七个儿子的第七个儿子"
"to other seventh sons of seventh sons."
这里说你们有一千人
it says here that there are a thousand of you.
那是很古老的挂画
That is a very old tapestry.
他们不是死了 就是投靠黑暗势力
They all died or were turned to darkness.
当你对付黑暗...
When you deal with dark,
黑暗也会侵蚀你
dark gets in you.
所以...只剩下你一个吗
So, you're the only one left?
所以只剩下你一个 猎魔师葛瑞戈里
So you're the only one left, Master Gregory.
谢谢你提醒我
Thank you for reminding me.
猎魔师要接受多久的训练
How long is this apprenticeship supposed to last?
我上一个学徒
Ten years
训练了十年
for my last apprentice.
但是你 不到一个礼拜
But with you, I have less than one week.
为何这么短
Why so short?
因为血月就要来了
That is when the blood moon will be full.
一百年发生一次
Happens once a century.
上次带来数年的战火
The last time, it was followed by years of war.
女巫大肆破坏城市
Witches laid waste to cities.
这个世界至今还在重建
The world is still recovering.
如果我们不在下次血月来临前
If we do not stop Mother Malkin
阻止玛尔金女王...
before the next red moon sets...
-我们何以...-够了 别再问了
-How can we possibly... -Enough. No more questions.
天一亮就出发 乖乖待在房♥间
We leave at dawn. Stay in your chamber.
猎魔师葛瑞戈里 要我学习就要解释清楚
Master Gregory, if you want me to learn, you have to explain things.
没时间 我们要先抵达潘朵山
No time. We must get to Pendle Mountain
趁玛尔金整军以前
before Malkin assembles her minions.
这些女巫真该死
There are witches that need killing.
该死的女巫
Fucking witches.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮我
Help!
我告诉过你乖乖待在房♥间
You were told to stay in your chamber!
那就是第一项考验 华德先生
That was your first test, Mr. Ward.
我一点也不惊讶 你失败了
And not surprisingly, you failed!
第二项考验...
Test number two.
花楸木魔杖 第一位猎鹰骑士制♥作♥的
The Rowan staff. Carved by the very first Falcon Knight.
世界上最好的战斗魔杖
The finest fighting staff there is.
驾驭它...
Master it
就能驾驭任何武器
and you can master any weapon.
秀出你的实力
Show me what you are!
我花很多钱买♥♥你
I paid good money for you.
你♥爸♥骗了我
I think your father deceived me of your worth.
你真的是 第七个儿子生的第七个儿子
Are you not the seventh son of a seventh son?
你应该比一般人强壮七倍
You ought to be seven times as strong as a normal man!
你妈...
Your mam,
她也没有留住你的意思吧
she did not put up much of a fight to keep you, did she?
你一点用处也没有
You are worthless!
时间不多了 你一个礼拜内就会死
There is not enough time. You'll be dead in a week.
射得好
Good aim.
我其实想瞄准你的头
I was aiming for your head.
没中
Missed.
教导我
Teach me.
拜托你
Please.
血月升起之时 加上玛尔金的到来
With the blood moon's rise and Malkin's arrival,
邪恶生物将会趁势而起
the creatures of the dark will be more frequent
变得更加强大
and more powerful.
这些是她的左右手
These are her lieutenants.
这是拉杜 他拥有刺客兵团
This is Radu. He has an army of assassins.
丢出去
Throw the knife.
丢啊
Go on!
盐和铁...不可或缺
Salt and iron. They are crucial.
盐可以烧伤邪恶生物
Salt burns. Iron bleeds away
铁可以消耗他们的力量
the strength of any creature of the dark.
铜药酒...治疗皮肉伤
Tincture of copper, for flesh wounds.
银液...驱逐女巫
Silverbane, repels witches.
食人魔的蛋蛋...让你自己爽的
Ogre scrotum, for your own enjoyment. Follow.
丢石怪和开膛怪不要搞混了
Stone Chuckers are not to be confused with Cattle Rippers.
有什么不一样
What's the difference?
丢石怪丢石头 开膛怪开膛
Stone Chuckers chuck stones. Cattle Rippers rip cattle.
名字说得很清楚了
The names are fairly self-evident.
佛巴南...抵挡魔咒
Verbanum, guards against spells.
恶心 这要克什么
That is disgusting. What does that kill?
孬种
Cowardice.
萨瑞金 化身为猎豹
Sarikin. Takes the form of a leopard.
韦拉哈卓是剑王
Virahadra is the king of swords.
我满佩服你可以丢得一样烂
Your consistency is admirable, Mr. Ward.
在他们之中
Of all of them
玛尔金功力最强
Malkin is the strongest.
她是女王
She is the queen.
你知道吗 我预见过玛尔金女王
You know what? I've seen Mother Malkin in my visions.
她不是盐和铁就可以打败的
It's going to take a lot more than salt and iron to defeat her.
玛尔金让我来
You leave Malkin to me.
继续读你的书
Continue your studies.
我的女王
My Queen!
这礼物...纪念你平安归来
A gift, to commemorate your return.
我最优秀的刺客团
My finest assassins.
拉杜...
Radu,
你宠坏我了
you spoil me.
但你还是自己留着...
But you must keep your gifts.
你会比我需要
You will need them more than I.
你难道忘了吗
Have you forgotten?
有多少自以为杀得了我的猎魔师
There are Spooks buried all over this mountain
都葬身在这座山头
who thought they could slay me.
血月来临之时
When the blood moon is full,
葛瑞戈里会是下一个
Gregory will be next.
你在看着我
Did you look at me?
千万不要
Never, never look at me.
这就是你最优秀的刺客团
Your finest assassins?
你可以自己留着
You may keep them.
妈
Mother.
她很可怕
She's dangerous.
她是我姐
She's my sister.
她把我治好了 爱莉丝