She healed me, Alice.
等到血月之时
By the time the moon is full,
她会统治全世界
she will rule this land.
我们就能受她庇护
And we will be there by her side.
不用再躲躲藏藏
No more hiding from men.
不用再怕人类
No more fearing them.
没错
Right.
只要怕她就好了
Just fearing her.
我不会让她伤害你的
I would never let her hurt you.
快去 给我监视猎魔师
And now go, and keep an eye on that Spook.
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
在月光下游泳
Swimming in the moonlight.
转过去
Turn around.
那是什么
What was that?
据说女巫第一次沐浴在月光下...
It is said that when a witch first touches by moonlight
遇到她的真命天子...
the man with whom she's meant to walk hand in hand,
就会发出蓝♥光♥
there is a blue spark.
所以你是女巫
So you are a witch.
我父亲是吉普赛人 我妈是女巫
My father is a gypsy. My mother is a witch.
所以我也是女巫
So that makes me a witch.
她是我的全世界
She's all I have.
我们不全是邪恶
We're not all evil, you know,
并非你师♥父♥所说
as your master would have you believe.
有好女巫
Some of us are good.
也有坏女巫
Some are bad.
还有不知道自己是女巫的
And the rest are simply unaware.
你是哪一种
And what kind are you?
嗯
Mmm.
你们要去哪里
So where are you headed?
潘朵山
To Pendle Mountain.
你为什么想变得跟他一样
Why do you want to be like him?
他对待你连狗都不如
He treats you worse than a dog,
还很憎恨女巫
calls witches abominations.
你一直在监视我们
Have you been spying on us?
没错
Yes.
为了谁
For who?
憎恨人类的女巫
Someone who calls people abominations.
什么声音
What is that?
那...
That
是尖牙
is Tusk.
他正在做恶梦
He's having a bad dream by the sounds of it.
我很好奇怪物做恶梦会梦到什么
I wonder what monsters have nightmares about?
人类吧
Humans, probably.
你有乖乖把学到
Have you been writing down what you have learned
的东西 写在日志吗
in your journal, as I have instructed?
我记忆力很好
I have a good memory for facts.
真的吗
Do you now?
鬼魂和游魂有什么不同
Do you remember the difference between a ghost and a ghast?
鬼魂是完整的灵魂
A ghost is a full spirit.
游魂是被遗留下来的灵魂碎片
A ghast is a fragment of a spirit who's moved on.
正确
Correct.
噢 尖牙
Oh, Tusk!
拜托 你瞄准 尖牙
Aim, Tusk, for God's sake.
-什么声音 -钟声
-What is that? -The bell.
有人召唤我
I'm being summoned.
尖牙 你最好躲起来
Tusk! Best make yourself scarce.
你是葛瑞戈里吗
Are you Gregory?
那要看问的人是谁
That depends on who is inquiring.
我们诚挚邀请你去寨城
You are cordially invited to the walled city.
宗教审判官要我带你回去
The Inquisitor has instructed me to return you there now.
这会耗掉我们两天
This will cost us two days' journey.
如果比幻形怪还要小咖 我们就马上离开
If it is anything less than a Boggart, we are on our way.
什么是幻形怪
What's a Boggart?
你不会想知道的
You do not want to know.
魔鬼就在附近 大屠♥杀♥就快发生了
The devil is upon us. There will be slaughter.
邪恶的征兆无所不在
The signs of evil are everywhere.
现在我们面对的怪兽...
And now we have this beast,
前所未见
unlike anything we've seen before.
教士都不敢靠近
No priest dares go near it.
我想你应该更有能力保护我们
I thought perhaps you might better protect us.
奉承也不错 但黄金更好
Flattery is fine. Gold is finer.
感觉有点轻
Feels a bit light.
完事以后再给尾款
You'll get the rest when the job is done.
没错
Of course.
玛尔金最嗜血的帮凶
Malkin's most bloodthirsty lieutenant.
他杀过的猎魔师超过其他帮凶的总和
He has killed more of my kind than all of the rest put together.
他叫尤拉
His name is Urag.
三个兵团才把他制伏
it took three regiments to secure the creature.
我是唯一的幸存者
I was the only one to survive.
你们都走
Leave us.
把门锁好
Secure the doors!
我自己来
I fight him alone.
为什么
Why?
古老的荣誉规则
Ancient code of honor.
更重要的是
More importantly,
我不想跟人分酬劳
I prefer not to split the reward.
你选错行了 小子
You've chosen the wrong profession, boy.
那个笼子 抓好
The cage! Grab onto the cage!
跳
Jump!
银液
Silverbane!
还没结束 油
We are not finished. Oil!
我们要杀了他
We must kill him for good.
倒油
Move the cauldrons!
烧死他
Do it.
除非你想要吃他的心脏
Unless you prefer to eat his heart.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
现在是不像
Not yet.
但你会变得跟我一样
But you will be!
退回去 你们都后退
Get back. All of you, move back!
把他们弄走
Clear them off!
我训练你杀女巫
lam training you to kill witches!
你做不到的话 对我一点用处也没有
If you cannot do that, you are useless to me!
很好 继续赌气啊 小子
Yes, that's right, go sulk, boy!
住手
Halt!
-我的女王 -萨瑞金
-My Queen. -Sarikin.
韦拉哈卓 剑王
Virahadra, king of swords.
史崔克斯 勇敢的巫师
Strix, my brave warlock.
很好 大家都到了 独缺尤拉
Good. Now all are here but Urag.
他呢
Where is he?
你师♥父♥呢
Where is your master?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我做不到他那样
I can't do what he does.
很好
Good.
是吗
Is it?
不会使坏是一件好事
To be no good at something bad is good.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我在古老的咒语书查了蓝♥光♥
llookeditup in an old spell book about the blue spark.
有时候蓝♥光♥和命运有关
Sometimes it's about destiny.
有时候只是女巫指上的灰尘
Sometimes it's just dust on a witch's fingers.
所以没有特殊意义
So it didn't mean anything.
你师♥父♥曾经爱上女巫
Your master was in love with a witch once.
当时他还很年轻
When he was very young.
我们都有秘密
We all have secrets.
你有什么秘密
What's yours?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我想永远待在这里
I want to stay here forever.
半调子猎魔师和半调子女巫
A failed Spook and a half-witch?
我们可以做什么
What would we do?
我妈教过我偷东西