So, the dealing has begun.
是他 我有预见过他
That's the man. From my visions.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
他是猎魔师
He's a Spook.
这是很高贵的职业
'Tis a noble profession.
你最后一个学徒呢 再上一个学徒呢
And your last apprentice? And the one before him?
下场如何
What happened to them?
现在又来找我儿子
And now you come here for my son?
我应该跟他走
I'm supposed to go with him.
第七个儿子身材这样有点弱
He is a bit scrawny for a seventh son.
我一直害怕有这一天...
I dreaded the thought of this day
但我知道免不了
but I knew it would come.
那你就能理解了
Then you understand.
我比你想的还要了解你
I know you better than you think I do, Tom.
放聪明点
Be wise.
小心一些
Be careful.
记住了...
Remember,
你需要的一切 就在你心里
all you ever need is inside you.
勇于认识你自己
Just don't be afraid to look.
你的项链 不 我不能拿
Your pendant. No, I can't...
戴上它
Wear it.
不要拿下来
Always.
让他平安
Keep him safe!
哎呀 夫人 这个我不能保证
Alas, good lady, that is a vow I cannot make.
我的女王
My Queen.
你终于回来了
At last, you have returned.
猎魔师对你做了什么
The Spook, what has he done to you?
不只我 而是所有人
Notjust me. All of us.
烧死我们 饿死我们
Burned. Starved.
我们只好躲躲藏藏
And forced into hiding.
猎魔师毫无慈悲心
The Spook has no mercy.
我派人监视他
My spy follows him.
你再也不用害怕葛瑞戈里
You needn't fear Gregory any longer,
我美丽的妹妹
my beautiful sister.
谢谢你 女王
Thank you, My Queen.
让开 让开
Make way! Make way!
穿湿鞋是打不赢恶灵的
It is near impossible to battle demons with wet feet.
拿去
Here.
修好你的鞋子
This is to get your boots fixed.
我要去买♥♥生活补给品
I will pick up provisions.
-生活补给品 -酒...
-Provisions. -Liquids.
抵挡恶灵侵扰的必需品
Needed to ward off evil spirits.
发酵过的液体
Fermented liquids?
差点忘掉
Lest I forget,
去买♥♥油 盐 面粉和培根
pick up grease, salt, flour and bacon.
我开始恨不得自己排行老六
I'm starting to wish I was a sixth son.
烧死那个女巫
Burn the witch!
烧死那个女巫
Burn the witch!
且慢
Wait!
且慢
Wait!
如果她是女巫 那就交给我处理
If she's a witch, then I'll deal with her.
你是谁
And who are you?
我是猎魔师葛瑞戈里的学徒
I am Master Gregory's apprentice.
是真的 我看到猎魔师走进酒馆
It's true. I saw the Spook going into the tavern.
根据我专业的判断...
And in my expert opinion
她真的很危险
she is extremely dangerous.
-要把你师♥父♥请来吗 -不用
-Shall we fetch your master? -No!
我可以把她带去处理掉
No, I can take her away and dispose of her.
但我需要盐 面粉和油
But I'll need salt, flour and grease!
快去
Go!
顺便放几片培根当做酬劳
And throw in some bacon as payment!
你要怎么处置我 学徒先生
So what are you going to do with me, Mr. Apprentice?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
你不相信我是女巫
You don't believe I'm a witch?
你看起来不像
You don't look like a witch.
你真的以为自己可以成为猎魔师
Do you really think you'll make it as a Spook?
我想试试看
Thafstheidea.
你感觉太善良了
You seem too nice.
你知道他的学徒都死了吧
You know that all of his apprentices were killed, don't you?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
汤姆 你呢
Tom! What's yours?
下次再告诉你
I'll tell you next time. Whoa!
下次
Next time?
我可以预知未来
I read fortunes.
我们会再相见的
We will meet again.
别跟你师♥父♥提到我
Just don't tell your master about me.
为什么
Why not?
你不喜欢秘密吗
You don't like secrets?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
干什么
Why?
闭上眼睛就好
Just close your eyes.
妈
Mother?
没错 是我
Yes, it's me.
怎么可能
How is it possible? You look...
你女儿
Is this your daughter?
你跟你母亲一样忠诚吗
Are you a loyal girl? Like your mother?
她就是你派去跟踪葛瑞戈里的人
So this is your spy that follows Gregory.
我喜欢你的尖头鞋
I like your shoes.
嗯
Mmm.
爸爸是人类
Human father.
丽兹...真没想到
Lizzie, you surprise me.
尽情享用血蛋糕吧 小女孩
Help yourself to the blood cakes, little one.
你才会有力气
They give you strength.
血月之日就快来了
Soon the blood moon will be full.
血月能量越强 我们魔力就会越大
And as it grows stronger, so do all of us.
我们要召唤其他黑暗势力
We must call the others.
各位兄弟姐妹 潘朵山欢迎大家
Pendle Mountain welcomes you, brothers and sisters.
你们的女王回来了
Your queen has returned.
别再磨蹭了 华德先生
Do not dally, Mr. Ward.
这是什么森林
What kind of forest is this?
跟我说话时要叫猎魔师葛瑞戈里
When you address me, address me as Master Gregory.
猎魔师葛瑞戈里 既然...
So, Master Gregory, if...
我是你的新学徒
If I'm your new apprentice,
上一个学徒呢
what happened to the old one?
烂问题 烂问题只会得到烂答案
Wrong question. Wrong questions get wrong answers.
所以他死了
So he's dead.
这只是游魂
it is just a ghast.
级数六的魂魄
Level six creature.
这整片森林都是游魂
These woods are filled with them.
不要惹毛他们 他们就会放你走
Try not to upset it. It should leave you alone.
你对猎魔师的工作了解多少
What do you know of what a Spook actually does?
呃
Uh...
猎杀恶灵
You kill creatures of the dark.
你的答案...让我觉得好威啊
Your answer, it fills me with confidence.
我们是在控制恶灵
We tend the creatures of the dark.
有些害处不大 像游魂
Some are less harmful, such as ghasts.
最危险的像是女巫 就要诱捕或杀掉她们
The most dangerous, such as witches, we trap or kill.
上一个学徒都会写笔记
My last apprentice wrote this all down.
是喔 但他死了
Yeah. And he's dead.
我是说他一定有做错什么
I'm just saying maybe he didn't do everything right.
威廉·布莱德利是我最优秀的学徒
William Bradley was the finest apprentice I've ever had.
他死在玛尔金女王手里
He died at the hands of Mother Malkin.
那个女巫女王
The witch queen?
我以为那只是传说
I thought she was justalegend.
你现在所处的世界 传说和恶梦都是真的
You live in a world now where legend and nightmare are real!
玛尔金还活着
Malkin is alive.
我们要去她位于潘朵山的碉堡
We journey to her fortress in Pendle Mountain,
她肯定躲在那里
where she no doubt hides.
华德先生
Mr. Ward.
华德先生
Mr. Ward!
华德先生