-奇怪什么 -她说朱和瑞秋的方式
-What? -The way she said drew and rachel.
好像她觉得 大卫也应该认识这两个人
It's like she was assuming that he should know who they are.
但他从未听说过啊
But he's never heard of them.
可能她不是在说人名
Maybe she was saying something else.
她说 今晚 午夜时分
She say tonight... como dice? midnight.
她说让你 德鲁伊仪式 明白吗 再见
She say you, druid ritual, si? you know? adios.
我认为她不是在说瑞秋 她在说仪式
I don't think she's saying Rachel. I think she's saying ritual.
她也不是在说朱 是在说德鲁伊 德鲁伊仪式
And she's not saying Drew. She's saying druid. The druid ritual
什么是德鲁伊仪式
What's the druid ritual?
一种驱逐亡灵的仪式
It's a ritual to ward off evil spirits.
德鲁伊是古代高卢和不列颠的牧师
The druids, they were priests in ancient gaul and britain.
他们被恶魔包围
They were surrounded by evil.
他们成为了邪灵攻击的目标
A druid that was thought to be the target of an evil spirit
坐在头骨围成的圆圈里
Would sit in the center of a circle of scooped up turnips
头骨是用挖空的大头菜做出来的
Fashioned into skulls
头骨中放上蜡烛来驱走邪灵
and lit with candles to keep the evil spirit at bay.
如果鬼魂胆敢走进圈子里来
As a second line of defense, should the spirit be so bold
还有第二道防线
As to enter the circle of skulls,
德鲁伊将带上伪装的面具
The druid would wear a disguise
来迷惑他们
and attempt to confuse the spirit.
但德鲁伊知道
But the druid knew
他不能表现出一丁点的恐惧
he could not display even the slightest sign of fear.
否则他的伪装将会毫无用处
For his disguise would be of little use
恶灵能隔着面具发现他的恐惧
Should the evil spirit detect him trembling under his mask.
我已经来不及把这些东西都准备好了
I'll never be able to pull this off on time.
你有面具吗
Do you have a mask?
有个旧的万圣节面具
An old halloween mask somewhere
但肯定没有大头菜啊
but definitely don't have any turnips,
周日晚上菜市场9点就关门了
And it's sunday night and the food market closed at 9:00.
我打电♥话♥给罗
I'll call Ron.
50个大头菜和一盒蜡烛
Fifty turnips and a box of tea candles?
-说来话长 -抱歉 马特
-It's a long story. -Sorry, Matt.
我可不打算周日晚上开门
I'm not going to open up the store on a sunday night
让你们去搞什么高中生的恶作剧
So you guys can go play some high school prank.
我保证不是什么恶作剧
It's not a high school prank, I promise.
那你们要这些东西干什么
What do you need them for?
罗 记得那次你跟我要汽车消声器
Ron. Remember that time you needed that muffler?
我跑到山上帮你拿
And I sped to alpine and back for you
你才能开车去太浩湖
so you could get up to Tahoe?
我问什么了吗 没有 我就去拿了
Did I ask any questions? No. I just did it.
一路上开过去怎么样 非常安静 对吧
How was that ride to Tahoe anyway? Pretty quiet, huh?
马特 有时候你还真是个小麻烦
Matt, sometimes you can be a real pain in the ass.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-你吓到我了 -还不错
-You scared me. -Good.
弄好了
We did it.
-还剩了22分钟 -伙计们 谢谢你们
-With 22 minutes to spare. -Thanks, guys.
那现在该怎么办
So now what?
-你们要离开这里 -为什么
-You guys need to leave. -Why?
因为你们呆在这里 他可能连你们一起杀了
Because if you stay here, he might try to kill you, too.
我们可是要对付一个邪灵呢
We're dealing with an evil spirit here.
-我不在乎 我要留下 -不行
-I don't care. I'm staying. -No!
书上说
In the book
德鲁伊留下来 独自面对邪灵
the druid is left to face the spirit all by himself.
我们要按书上的办 这是我们唯一的机会
We need to follow the book. This could be my only chance.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
你觉得他会杀掉你妈妈吗
Do you think he'll try to kill your mom, too?
不 他不想让她死 他想让她活着
No. She's the last person he wants dead. He wants her to live
你觉得会发生些什么事呢
What do you think's gonna happen?
我不知道 他可能会附到某个人身上
I have no idea. Maybe he'll take over someone's body.
-比如卡洛斯 -卡洛斯
-Like Carlos. -Carlos?
本是个猎人 他可能会用来♥福♥枪♥
Ben was a hunter, he could use one of his hunting rifles.
-好的 你们该走了 -好吧
-Okay. You guys better leave. -All right.
莎拉 不会有事的 相信我
Sarah, nothing's going to happen. Trust me.
接下来的时间里
The next hour's going to pass right by
大卫会恍然大悟
and David's gonna suddenly realize
他的一生都在担心
He's been worrying his whole life
那些永远都不会发生的事情
over something that could never happen.
-真好吃 -是啊
-These are good. -Yeah.
你知道吗 如果大卫是对的
You know, if David was right
本就会附在别人身上 杀死他
And Ben was going to take over someone's body to kill him,
但他一定不会选择卡洛斯
The last person he would choose would be Carlos.
为什么
Why?
卡洛斯是他最好的朋友 他不会让他背黑锅的
Carlos was his best friend. he'd be charged with murder.
说得对
Good point.
他要是想附体的话
If he was going to take over someone's body,
你觉得他会找一个自己不喜欢的人
You'd think he'd take over the body of somebody he didn't like.
肖太太
Mrs. Shaw
-是前门吗 -她经常梦游
-Is that the front door? -She sleepwalks.
-肖太太 你在梦游 -我不是肖太太
-Mrs. Shaw, you're sleepwalking. - I'm not Mrs. Shaw!
快跑
Run!
你觉得她还在外面吗
Do you think she's still out there?
不知道 但咱们得走了
I don't know. but we've got to go.
贾斯汀
Justin
-生日快乐 -不
-Happy birthday. -No!
爸爸 不要那么做
Dad! Don't do it!
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please.
-你是强尼 -那是意外
-Johnny? -It was an accident.
-真不敢相信 -我这是在哪
-Unbelievable. -Where am I?
我在这里干什么 我要回家了
What am I doing here? I need to go home.
他是强尼·伍兹的今世
The reincarnation of Johnny Woods.
伙计们 你们救了我
You guys. You saved my life.
不是我们 是贾斯汀 是强尼救了你
No, we didn't. Justin saved your life. Johnny saved your life.
不 你们不明白 那样就晚了
No, you don't understand. It would have been too late.
是德鲁伊仪式 拖延了本...
The druid ritual. It delayed Ben just long enough for...
大卫 马特
David! Matt!
-妈妈 -妈妈
-Mom? -Mom!
真难以置信
I can't believe it.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
-我这是在哪 -没事的 肖太太
-Where am I? -It's okay, Mrs. Shaw.
-我又梦游了 -是的 梦游了
-Was I sleepwalking again? -Yeah, you were sleepwalking.
我没疯
So I'm not crazy.
-谢谢你们做的一切 -不用谢
-Thanks for everything. -You're welcome.
-开车小心点儿 -好的 过个开心的生日
-Drive safe. - Okay. have a happy birthday.
我会的
I will.
-我也要谢谢你 -谢什么
-I need to thank you, too. -For what?
昨晚陪大卫共渡难关 感觉真不错
It felt really good to be there for him.
-有空能跟你打电♥话♥吗 -好啊
-Can I call you sometime? -Sure.
这就是我的松树谷之旅
And that's the story of my trip to Pine Valley.
那天
That day,
大卫清空了阁楼搬回了家里
David cleared out the loft and moved back into the house.
他有生以来
His mind finally at ease for the first time
终于如释重负
since he was a little boy.
贾斯汀一点儿也不记得那天的事
Justin has no recollection of what happened that night.
就算我们告诉他 他也不相信
And if we tried to tell him, he wouldn't believe us.
我回家后
As I drove home,
我想起这次奇异的经历时
I thought about my encounter with the paranormal.
我并不知道 这仅仅是一个开始
Little did I know, it would be just the beginning.
电影精选列表