梅根·罗宾斯 生于1900年 逝于2007年
Megan robbins 1900...2007
柠檬水...
Lemonade...
脆脆冰 咬一口 咬两口
Crunchy ice. beat it once, beat it twice.
我盼望已久了
I'm totally into it.
-我不这么想 -肯定会很棒的
- I don't think so. - it's going to be so nice.
我发誓我不会去的 绝对不去
I swear I'm not going. for sure not.
来嘛
Come on.
你好 肖太太
Hi, mrs. shaw.
-你还记得我啊 -当然 我怎么会忘呢
- oh, you remember me. - of course. how could I forget?
-你还好吗 小甜心 -我很好
- how are you doing, sweetie? - I'm okay.
肖太太给你来过电♥话♥
Mrs. shaw called for you.
找我
For me?
她想知道你什么时候
She wanted to know when you were coming out
能去松树谷看看她
to pine valley to visit her.
什么
What?
她说你们俩在梅根的追悼会上说好的
She said you two talked at megan's memorial.
那差不多都过去3个月了
that was like three months ago.
但她仍以为你会去的
well, she still thinks you're coming.
我去那干什么 会无聊死的
What would I do up there? lt'd be totally boring.
我不知道 莎拉 你以前也去过那啊
I don't know, sarah. you've been out there before.
那是10年前的事了 我才7岁
That was 10 years ago. I was seven.
我们一起抓青蛙
we caught frogs.
我觉得你该去
I think you should go.
醉鬼撞死了我朋友 我疯了
a drunk driver killed my friend. I am madd
我叫莎拉·兰登
My name is sarah landon.
这个故事发生在不久前
And this is the story of a recent trip
我去加州松树谷旅行的途中
I made to pine valley, california.
我的车此前从未出现过故障
My car, which had never given me trouble before,
却突然在松树谷附近时发出巨大的噪声
Suddenly started making loud noises just outside pine valley.
有人说冥冥之中事情自有安排
Some people say things happen for a reason.
难道那天我的车出故障也是命运的安排吗
Is it fate I had car trouble that day?
有时我真的很怀疑
Sometimes I wonder.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
需要帮忙吗
What can I do for ya?
我的车出了故障
There's something wrong with my car.
我开玩笑的 我叫卡洛斯 一块去看看吧
Hey, I'm just kidding. I'm carlos. let's take a look.
-你从哪来 -圣地亚哥
- where you from? - san diego.
-探亲访友 -是啊 我朋友的奶奶
- visiting? - yeah. my friend's grandma.
-谁呢 -西尔玛·肖
- who's that? - thelma shaw.
车不错 1987产埃尔卡米诺 怎么还没扔垃圾堆
Oh, yeah. 1987 el camino. belongs in the junkyard.
她人不错 以前我和她丈夫曾一起打猎
Nice woman, though. I used to hunt with her husband.
是你水箱的问题 你得换台新的了
It's your water pump. you're going to need a new one.
-那东西贵吗 -我会帮你弄好
- are they expensive? - I'll work with you.
但问题是 现在是星期五下午4点半
Problem is, it's 4:30 on a friday.
要到下周一 才能弄到新水箱
Won't be able to get a new one in here until monday.
要搭车去肖太太家吗
Do you want a ride to mrs. shaw's?
-这... -这没什么大不了
- well... - it's not a problem.
马特 这有个小姑娘需要搭个车
Matt, I've got a young lady here who's gonna need a ride.
好的
All right.
是帮我♥干♥活的小子 他十分钟后过来
The kid that works for me, he'll be here in about ten minutes.
其实 他住的地方里肖太太家很近
Actually, he lives right around the corner from mrs. shaw.
-你刚说马特吗 -是啊 马特·贝克 你认识他吗
- did you say matt? - yeah, matt baker. you know him?
-小时候和他一起玩过 -这孩子不错
- I played with him when I was little. - ah, he's a great kid.
放学后在我这做兼♥职♥
works for me part time after school.
他是不是还有个哥哥
didn't he have an older brother?
-是啊 大卫 说来挺惨的 -怎么了
- yeah, david. it's a sad story there. - what happened?
-还记得本·伍兹吗 -不记得
- the name ben woods ring a bell? - no.
大卫和马特的叔叔开办了这个修理厂
David and matt's uncle started up this place.
他的儿子 强尼 是这儿的棒球明星
His son, johnny, was a local baseball hero
也是本的心肝宝贝
and the apple of ben's eye.
告诉你们 强尼绝对是松树谷
I tell you johnny's the best pitcher
史上最棒的投手
in the history of pine valley.
-那丹·库帕呢 -什么
- what about dan cooper? - what?
丹·库帕 告诉我 汉克
Dan cooper? tell me, hank,
丹·库帕什么时候有过一次无安打比赛
when did dan cooper ever have a no-hitter?
老爸 丹·库帕当年可是很棒的投手
Hey, dad. dan cooper was one heck of a pitcher.
强尼 他根本没法和你比
Oh, johnny, he wasn't even in your league.
本对强尼的棒球天赋激动不已
Ben was passionate about johnny's baseball.
但镇上的人很讨厌他整日吹嘘
But people in town hated his bragging.
他就是那种不十分讨人喜欢的人
Let's just say he wasn't the most popular guy around.
但毋庸置疑
But there was no disputing that
强尼是个相当出色的棒球手
johnny was a great baseball player.
他肯定是你见过最谦虚有礼的孩子了
And he was the most humble kid you could ever meet.
强尼的母亲在他两岁的时候去世了
Johnny's mother died when he was two.
不过他还有个姨妈 他很喜欢她
But he had an aunt that he adored.
本的妹妹玛莉安
ben's sister. mary ann.
本和玛莉安多年不相往来了
Ben and mary ann hadn't talked for years.
因为他们曾大吵一架
had a big falling out.
但强尼常去玛莉安家
But johnny used to go over to mary ann's all the time.
陪他的小表弟大卫和马特一起玩
To play with his little cousins, david and matt.
本不喜欢这样 但强尼才不管他呢
Ben didn't like the idea. but johnny didn't care.
他喜欢这俩孩子
he loved those boys.
来击下掌
high five.
天啊
Oh, my god.
-是你 还拿着生日气球 -你21岁了
- you and your birthday balloons. - you're twenty-one.
在强尼21岁生日的时候
On johnny's twenty-first birthday
玛莉安打算带他去吃午餐
Mary ann wanted to take him out for lunch.
不
Oh, no.
1994年8月11号♥
August the eleventh, 1994.
松树谷永远不会忘记这一天
a day pine valley will never forget.
他们没去成餐馆
They never made it to the restaurant.
她为了躲一只猫而急转弯 撞到了电线杆
She swerved to avoid a cat. hit a pole.
强尼死在了事故现场
Johnny died at the site of the accident.
第二天 本出现在了玛莉安的门前
And the next day, ben showed up at mary ann's door.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son!
本 求你了 那是场意外
ben, please, it was an accident.
你要为此付出代价
you're gonna pay for this!
一报还一报 玛莉安
An eye for an eye, mary ann.
我不管他是不是我侄子
I don't care if he is my nephew,
他一定会死在他21岁生日那天
he dies on his 21st birthday.
-可怜的大卫 -天啊
- poor david. - oh, my god.
马特来了
There's matt.
-谢谢 -不客气
- thanks. - no problem.
你或许不记得了 不过 我以前见过你
You probably don't remember this but... I met you before.
不 我记得你
No, I remember you.
-真的 -是啊
- really? - yeah.
-梅根的事我很难过 -谢谢
- I'm sorry to hear about megan. - thanks.
-到了 -多谢送我过来
- here we are. - thanks for the ride.
-不客气 -马特
- no problem. - matt?
卡洛斯和我说过...其实 算了
Carlos was telling me about... actually, never mind.
-什么 -没事
- what? - oh, nothing.
-要我帮你吗 -不 我可以 谢谢了
- need help with this? - no, I'm fine. thanks, though.
-拜拜 马特 -再见
- bye, matt. - bye...
莎拉
hey, sarah.
-什么事 -或许我们可以明天见
- yeah? - maybe I'll see you tomorrow.
好啊
Sure.
莎拉 你来了
Sarah! you're here!
-真高兴见到你 -我也是
- I'm so happy to see you. - me too.
你怎么过来的
How did you get here?
-是马特·贝克 -马特·贝克
- matt baker actually. - matt baker?
维勒 你要去哪啊
Willow, where are you going?
好的 谢谢妈妈 我也爱你 再见
Okay. thanks, mom. love you, too. bye.
你要住到下周一吗
Are you going to stay till monday?
-是啊 -太好了
- yeah. - oh, that's wonderful.
那东西以前就有吗
Was that thing there before?
不 只是这两年才放上去的
No, that's only been up there a couple of years.
这是我丈夫临死前猎杀的
My husband shot it just before he died.
他喜欢打猎 你知道的
he loved to hunt, you know.
是啊 我听说过
Yeah, I heard that.
电影精选列表