-他转世投胎了 -是谁
- he reincarnated. - as who?
这没法知道 但应该是个孩子
There's no way of knowing, but it would have to be a kid.
-一个孩子 -本死了13年了
- a kid. - ben's only been dead for 13 years.
而灵魂转世投胎前
A spirit needs at least two years to review
至少需要两年时间 来回顾它的前世
Its previous life before it can reincarnate.
如果本在停止骚扰妈妈后 便转世投胎
If ben reincarnated right after he stopped haunting mom,
-那他现在应该11岁
- that would make him eleven years old.
好的 我明白了
okay. I get your point!
你真♥相♥信这些鬼话 但你知道吗
You really believe all this crap. but you know what?
我还是认为它就是鬼话 而且你疯了
I still think it's crap, and I think you're nuts!
无所谓 你爱怎么想怎么想
Fine! think what you want to think.
-但这是我的生活 -我想是的
- but it's my life. - yeah, I guess it is.
-顺便说一句 牌子上写了免进 -好 我不会来了
- by the way, the sign says stay out! - all right, I will!
-还要感谢你的支持 -不用
- and thanks for all of your support! - you're welcome.
你怎么知道大卫的想法是错的
How do you know david's so wrong about all this stuff?
他貌似知道很多
He seems to know a lot about it.
他做了很多研究 不过怎么可能
Yeah, he's done a lot of research, but come on.
先听听这个再说 几周后...
Wait till you hear this. a couple of weeks later...
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? hello.
-嗨 -你是谁
- hi. - who are you?
我是贾斯汀 刚搬到拐角的那座房♥子
I'm justin. I just moved into the house around the corner.
我想知道附近有小伙伴可以跟我玩吗
I was wondering if there were any kids here I could play with.
-你几岁了 -11岁
- how old are you? - eleven.
-你为什么来这 -我告诉你了
- why did you come here? - I told you.
我就是想知道附近是否有小伙伴...
I was wondering if there were any kids here I could play...
这没有小孩
There aren't any kids here.
他只不过是个刚搬来的孩子
He's just a new kid in town.
没错 并且他碰巧是11岁对吧
Yeah. and he just happens to be 11 years old?
碰巧搬到我们家旁边 对吧
He just happens to move right around the corner from us?
那他知道他的前世是本吗
And he knows he was ben in a previous life?
-他来这杀你吗 -不是 事情不是这样的
- and he's here to kill you? - no, it doesn't work that way.
我们在出世前 就能挑选我们的父母
We all pick our parents before we are born.
他选那个孩子 是因为他知道
He picked his because he knew they'd
他们会在我21岁的时候 搬到松树谷
Be living in pine valley when I turned 21.
现在他在侦察我 而且他自己都不知道
Right now, he's scouting me out and he doesn't even know it.
他根本不知道他想杀我
He has no idea he wants to kill me.
但当我生日那天
But when my birthday comes
他的潜意识会怂恿他这么做
his subconscious will trigger him to do it.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
世间没有巧合 马特
There are no coincidences, matt.
没有巧合
No coincidences.
早上好 弗莱彻
Good morning, fletcher.
你在做什么
Hey. what are you doing?
-荡秋千 -这是私人财产
- swinging. - this is private property.
-对不起 -你现在就要离开
- sorry. - you need to leave now.
-好吧 -永远别再回来
- okay. - never come back here, ever!
他真♥相♥信那孩子是本的转世
He actually believes this kid is the reincarnation of ben woods.
那周日晚上他可以离开小镇啊
So why doesn't he just leave town sunday night?
离开他
Get away from him?
他是打算走的 但几周后 优蓝达打电♥话♥过来
He was going to. then a few weeks ago, yolanda called.
你好
Hello.
打错了
Wrong number.
-你好 -你好 是大卫吗
- hello. - hello... you david?
-你是谁 -优蓝达·洛佩茨 你是大卫·贝克吗
- who is this? - yolanda lopez. david baker?
大卫·贝克
David baker?
我把他的号♥码给你 你有笔吗
I'll give you his cell phone number. do you have a pen?
算了吧 等一下
Forget it. hold on.
-大卫 -什么事
- david. - yeah?
一个女人打电♥话♥找你
There's a woman on the phone for you.
-谁 -不知道 优蓝达什么的
- who is it? - I don't know. yolanda or something.
-你好 -你是大卫吗 大卫·贝克
- hello? - are you david? david baker?
是我 你是
Yeah, who is this?
是我 优蓝达·洛佩茨
Me yolanda lopez.
我和她说 简单点 我和弗丽达谈过
I speak to, como dice, I hear frida.
-弗丽达 -对 对 弗丽达
- frida? - si, si, si. frida.
弗丽达已经死了
Frida's dead.
不在电♥话♥里说
We not talk phone.
我明天去见你
I see you manana,
在提华纳
In tijuana.
-提华纳 -对 明天 好吗
- tijuana? - si. manana. okay?
你是怎么知道弗丽达的
How do you know frida?
-姨妈 -你的姨妈
- aunt. - your aunt?
-她跟你说的 -是的 从天堂
- and she talks to you? - si. from heaven.
-她说了什么 -本·伍兹想要杀你
- what'd she say? - ben woods try kill you.
-上帝 -她说你该呆在家里...
- oh, my god. - she say you should stay home...
生日...
Birthday...
-这个怎么说 -二十一
- how say... - twenty-one.
对 对 你在生日的时候呆在家
Si, si. you stay home birthday...
她让我在二十一岁生日那天呆在家里
She wants me to stay home on my twenty-first birthday.
-还说了其他的吗 -她还说 愿上帝保佑你
- did she say anything else? - she say... god help you.
她和她姨妈简直是一个模子里出来的
she's obviously a fraud like her aunt.
你是如何知道的
but how do you know that?
相信我 接下来她就该找你要钱了
Trust me. the next thing you know, she'll be asking for money.
今晚有什么安排吗
So you got any big plans tonight?
肖太太拿手的烤肉卷 你知道的
Mrs. shaw's famous meatloaf. that's about it.
-等会儿想去看场电影吗 -好啊
- want to see a movie later? - sure.
-那我七点半来接你 -听起来不错
- okay. pick you up at 7:30? - yeah. sounds good.
拜拜
Bye.
这儿曾是本·伍兹的家
This was ben woods' place.
十八世纪的时候是一所学校
Back in the 1800s it was a schoolhouse.
所以屋顶才挂着口钟
That's why it's got that bell on the roof.
每当强尼的队伍获得胜利 本都会敲这口钟
Ben was famous for ringing it every time
这行为同样令他很出名
johnny's team won a game.
你们从哪儿来
Where are you from?
-河畔 -搬新家
- riverside. - relocating?
对 我们想体验乡村生活
Yeah. we thought we'd check out the country life.
松树谷绝不会让你们失望
Well, you can't beat pine valley.
以前是谁住在这里
Who lived here before?
维拉·沃特斯 一位很好的女士
Vera waters. very nice woman.
我猜这儿以前是本的房♥间吧
Okay, I guess this would have been ben's old room.
现在它看起来更像闺房♥
It looks more like a woman's room now
因为他把房♥子留给了他小姨子 维拉·沃特斯
Since he left it to his sister-in-law, vera waters.
你在干什么
what do you think you're doing?
我只想看看♥房♥♥子
I'm just checking out the place.
-为什么 -我正打算买♥♥♥房♥♥子
- why? - I'm thinking of buying a house.
才怪
yeah, sure you are.
外面说了可以参观的 别打扰我
the sign says open house. leave me alone.
我知道你是谁 马上给我滚出去
I know who you are. get the hell out of here!
-你好 -你好 肖太太住这里吗
- hi. - hi. is mrs. shaw home?
-我想她正在休息 -好吧
- actually, I think she's sleeping. - oh, okay.
-要我告诉她你来过吗 -谢了 我是贾斯汀
- can I tell her who stopped by? - sure. I'm justin.
-讨厌的猫毛 到处都是 -贾斯汀刚刚来看过你
- cat hair. cat hair everywhere. - justin came by to see you.
可能是来找我讨姜汁饼干吃吧
Oh, probably looking for one of my ginger snap cookies.
-你们很熟吗 -不 他刚刚搬来
- do you know him well? - no, he's new around here.
有一次我看见他正在骑车
I saw him riding his bike one day
就给了他一块姜汁饼干
and offered him a ginger snap,
还告诉他每周六我都会做
Told him saturday was my ginger snap day.
于是他每周都会来
He's been back every saturday since.
-你知道他是从哪儿来的吗 -爱荷华州
- do you know where he's from? - iowa.
-为什么他们会大老远搬来这儿 -我也不知道
- why'd he move all the way out here? - I'm not sure.
我还没见过他父母呢
I haven't met his parents yet.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你带点饼干给他
If you want, I can drop some of those ginger snaps off to him.
太好了 我给你装一碟
What a splendid idea. I'll send you with a plate of them.
太感谢您了 贾斯汀刚和他爸去骑车玩了
Oh, how sweet. justin just went for a bike ride with his dad.
他见到这些饼干一定会非常开心的
But he'll be happy to see these when he gets back.
-想来杯茶吗 -好啊
- care for a cup of tea? - sure.
-你从哪儿来 莎拉 -圣地亚哥
- so where you from, sarah? - san diego.
-你和肖太太是亲戚吗 -不 她是我朋友
- are you related to mrs. shaw? - no, she's just a friend.
这很好
That's nice.
要法国香草 焦糖坚果还是伯爵茶
Would you like french vanilla, caramel nut or earl grey?
电影精选列表