法国香草吧 谢谢
French vanilla would be great. thanks.
-你们是从哪儿来的呢 -爱荷华州
- so where are you guys from? - iowa.
为什么你们大老远搬来这里
Wow, what made you guys move all the way out here?
-只是想换换居住环境 -贾斯汀喜欢这里吗
- well, just a change of scenery. - does justin like it?
-非常喜欢 -那很好
- oh, he loves it. - that's good.
小孩子往往不喜欢搬家
Kids normally hate to move, you know.
搬家就意味着离开他们的伙伴及一切
leaving their friends and all that.
-对贾斯汀没什么影响 -这么说是什么意思
- oh, that wasn't a problem for justin. - what do you mean?
不知道 他很喜欢松树谷 就这样
Well, I don't know. he just loves pine valley, that's all.
<揭秘你的前世>
the past lives of children how to uncover the mystery
加奶和糖吗
Milk and sugar?
你在和我开我玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
-不 -就因为她有一本关于前世的书
- no. - just because she had a book on past lives.
但什么孩子会无所谓离开朋友呢
But what kid doesn't have a problem leaving his friends?
也许他根本就没朋友 是个受气包
Maybe he didn't have any friends. maybe he was bullied.
我跟你说 这有点蹊跷
I'm telling you, something's weird.
我又到本的房♥子来了
Okay, I'm back at ben's house.
就像我说过的 这儿过去是所学校
Like I said, it used to be an old schoolhouse.
也许这儿是强尼的房♥间
Maybe this was johnny's room.
来看看下面有什么
Let's see what's down here.
只是个浴室
Just a bathroom.
-你刚刚到哪儿去了 -看电影 怎么了
- where have you been? - at a movie. what's wrong?
-我马上要见你 -为什么
- I need to see you now. - why?
快点过来就是了
Just get here. fast.
-是因为妈妈吗 -不 来就是了
- is it mom? - no. just come.
起初我以为是他 以为他还活着
At first, I thought it was him. I thought he was alive.
以为他是不死之身 但接着他消失了
I thought he never died, but then he disappeared,
然后就响起了钟声和歌♥剧
And the bell was ringing and I heard this opera music.
冷静点 你没看见什么鬼魂 是你的幻觉
Calm down! you didn't see any ghosts. you're losing it, man.
我怎能平静 你知道这意味着什么吗
How can I calm down? you know what this means?
他想从另一个世界杀了我
He's gonna try to kill me from the spirit world!
他根本没有转世 他不是贾斯汀
He didn't reincarnate! he's not justin!
不知道为什么非得我们来
I don't know why we're doing this.
是他的摄像机 他该自己来的
it's his camera, he should pick it up.
-你以前进去过吗 -没
- have you ever been in there? - no.
你小时候也没来过吗
so you never came over here as a kid?
没 我从未见过本
no. I never even met ben.
我妈妈从不让我靠近他
My mom didn't want us anywhere near him.
他的口碑不大好
he wasn't your typical uncle.
这地方让人毛骨悚然
This place is creepy.
本和强尼
Ben and johnny.
在这儿
Here it is.
那是什么 有人在这
What was that? somebody's here.
-费尔 -谁是费尔
- phil. - who's phil?
一个房♥产中介 松树谷的房♥子几乎他都经手
He's a real estate guy. sells every house in pine valley.
这地方发生的事情蹊跷古怪
So many random things around this place.
确实
I know.
有时候看着那些动物标本
sometimes I look at all the stuffed animals, antlers and stuff
我会想 他们是谁
And I think, who were they, you know.
-我想知道被人猎杀是什么感受 -那很可怕
- I wonder what it feels like to be hunted. - scary as hell.
-千真万确 -我喜欢这个
- seriously. - I love this thing.
-怎么了 -没什么 这东西让我发笑
- what? - nothing. that thing just makes me laugh.
为什么
Why?
梅根和我以前常玩这个 我们叫它茶杯游戏
Me and megan used to play on it. we called it the teacup game.
就像迪斯尼乐园里那个
You know, like the teacups at disneyland?
茶杯游戏是什么意思
what was the teacup game?
我们一个坐在椅子上
Well, one of us would sit in the chair
另一个来转
and the other would twist the chair
转啊转 然后放手
Around and around and then let go.
椅子上的人就会不由自主的打转
And the person in the chair would go spinning uncontrollably.
上帝
Oh, my gosh.
有一次我转得过猛了
This one time I spun it so much
真是天旋地转啊
that it was like all the way up to here.
梅根坐在里边 失声大叫
And megan was sitting in it, just screaming out of control.
我放手之后
And I let go
那玩意儿仍旧以飞快的速度转着
and that thing spun like I'd never seen it spin before.
然后钩子脱了
Then the hook broke off the chain
梅根和链子一起飞了出去
and megan and the chair went flying.
就落在那儿
They landed all the way over there.
幸运的是她没伤得太重
luckily she wasn't hurt though.
梅根是一个非常特殊的朋友 是吗
Megan was a pretty special friend, huh?
是的
Yeah.
在这儿没她陪着总感觉怪怪的
It's weird to be out here without her.
没她陪着到哪儿都怪怪的
I mean, it's weird to be anywhere without her,
但在这儿...
but... this place?
她好像无处不在
It's like, she's everywhere.
-你还好吧 -当然
- you okay? - yeah.
-明天见 -好的
- see you tomorrow? - sure.
-再见 马特 -晚安
- bye, matt. - good night.
一个死人如何去杀害别人
So, how does a dead person kill someone?
答案是 有很多方法
The answer is, any number of ways.
鬼魂已被证实
Apparitions have been known
能诱发心脏病发作及车祸
cause heart attacks and car accidents.
每年都有700人死于因电引起的火灾
Every year, 700 people die in electrical fires.
其中有多少是由于邪灵引起的
How many of those are started by evil spirits?
请勿使用
do not use
你今天上哪去了
where were you today?
-还在松树谷 -你错过了一场很棒的聚会
- I'm still in pine valley. - you missed an awesome party.
脆脆冰 咬一口 咬两口
Crunchy ice. beat it once. beat it twice.
柠檬水 脆脆冰 咬一口 咬两口 柠檬水
Lemonade. crunchy ice. beat it once, beat it twice. lemonade.
离开这儿 你待在这里不安全
Get out of here. it's not safe for you.
星期天 早上11点
sunday 11 am
距离午夜13小时
13 hours till midnight
肖太太 我能借用一下你的车吗
Mrs. shaw? can I borrow your car for a little while?
当然可以 你打算去哪儿
Well, of course you can, dear. where did you want to go?
随便出去转转
Just for a drive.
-是你按我的门铃吗 -对
- hey, you. you the one who rang my bell? - yeah.
有人告诉我弗丽达曾在这住过
Someone told me that frida used to live here.
听说弗丽达是巫师 是真的吗
You know, frida the psychic? is that true?
对 是真的
Yes, that's true.
-你认识她吗 -当然
- did you know her? - oh, yeah.
你认为那些都是真的吗
Do you think she was for real?
她真的会通灵吗
I mean, do you think she really had psychic powers?
-绝对是真的 -是吗
- ain't no doubt about that. - really?
你相信通灵吗
Do you believe in psychics?
不是很肯定
I'm not sure.
曾经她跟我说
She told me something once.
她说我的狗快死了
she told me my dog was going to die.
一个月后狗果然死了 那么健康的一条狗
It died a month later. perfectly healthy dog.
西尔玛过得怎样
How's thelma doing?
肖太太和你谈过我
Did mrs. shaw tell you about me?
不 因为你开着她的车
no. you're driving her car.
那你也知道本·伍兹和大卫·贝克的故事了
So do you know the story about ben woods and david baker?
这是松树谷的黑暗秘密
Pine valley's dark secret.
-黑暗秘密 -相信我...
- dark secret? - trust me...
今晚午夜
Midnight tonight,
不要接近那个叫贝克的男孩
no one here will be anywhere near that baker boy.
本·伍兹是个可怕的人
Ben woods was a scary man.
你到强尼·伍兹死的地方看过没
Have you been to the site where johnny woods died?
没有
No.
他们说 在那儿仍可以感觉到强尼的气息
They say you can still feel johnny's presence there.
谢谢你给我带姜汁饼干
Thanks for bringing the ginger snaps over.
我吃了十多块
I ate like ten of them.
不用谢 你在干什么呢
oh, you're welcome. what are you doing?
骑车转转
just riding my bike.
再见
See you later.
你这个年龄就买♥♥♥房♥♥子也太小了吧
You look a little bit young to be buying a house.
对 我是来打发时间的
Yeah, I'm just killing time.
听说这房♥子闹鬼 是真的吗
I heard a rumor this place is haunted. is that true?
我从没见过什么鬼
I haven't seen any ghosts.
电影精选列表