-下个星期一 -对
- this monday? - yes.
那你认为会有什么事发生吗
So do you think anything's going to happen to him?
我才不信呢
Oh, heavens no.
那么本变了鬼
So ben's ghost.
你认为这是玛莉安想象出来的
you think mary ann was just imagining all that?
是啊 是她想象的
Well, of course she was.
我该睡觉了
well, it's past my bedtime.
那么大卫的星座呢 还有弗丽达
But what about david's horoscope? and frida?
我是个教高中自然课的老师 亲爱的
I was a high school science teacher, dear.
对我来说 占星 通灵
I'm afraid astrology and psychics
跟鬼魂是一回事
are right up there with ghosts for me.
那你怎么解释弗丽达是天蝎座呢
So how do you explain frida being a scorpio?
巧合... 仅仅是个巧合
Coincidence... just a coincidence.
肖太太
Mrs. shaw?
维勒 你吓到我了
Willow, you scared me.
肖太太
Mrs. shaw?
肖太太 肖太太
Mrs. shaw... mrs. shaw?
怎么回事 我在哪
what's going on? where am i?
走吧 我带你回屋去
come on. let me take you inside.
我一定是在梦游
I must have been sleepwalking.
别担心 肖太太 没事的
don't worry, mrs. shaw. it's okay.
肖太太 你跟本很熟吗
Mrs. shaw, did you know ben woods very well?
熟得很 我丈夫跟他一起打过猎
Well enough. my husband hunted with him.
他人怎么样
What was he like?
-人品卑劣 我根本没法忍♥受他 -为什么
- oh, despicable. I couldn't stand the man. - why?
他很邪恶 这就是原因
Because he was evil, that's why.
他对待别人的方式
The way he treated people.
根本找不到理由开脱
there was no excuse for that.
他知道我不喜欢这些
And he knew I didn't care for it.
我跟他说的很清楚
I made it very clear to him.
那你丈夫为什么还跟他去打猎
then why did your husband hunt with him?
这是个小地方
it's a small town.
抬头不见低头见
There's only one taxidermy club.
但我跟你说
But let me tell you every time that
每次他来找我丈夫的时候
Man would come by to pick up my husband,
都让我反胃
It would turn my stomach.
莎拉 莎拉 你在哪 我认输了
Sarah! sarah, where are you? I give up now.
莎拉 莎拉
sarah! sarah!
-那真是最好的藏身之处 -我知道
- that's the most greatest hiding spot ever! - I know!
-谁在那 -你在干嘛
- who's out there? - hey. what are you doing?
-看书 -看书
- reading a book. - reading a book?
这可是松树谷的周六耶
on a saturday afternoon in pine valley?
那有什么不对吗
what's wrong with that?
没什么 不过你错过了好多的活动
Nothing. but you're missing a lot of action.
-真的吗 比如说 -好多活动
- oh, yeah? like what? - all kinds of stuff.
2点钟在主食餐厅有新鲜出炉的苹果派
2:00. hot apple pie comes out at major's diner.
真是件大事
Wow. that's huge.
-想去看看吗 -当然
- you want to check it out? - yeah, sure.
-好的 我十分钟后回来 -好的
- all right. well, I'll be back in 10 minutes. - okay.
世上最好的派 是吗
Best pie in the whole world, huh?
记住我的话 这是你尝过的最好的派
Mark my words, the best pie you'll ever taste.
-在这个小镇上最好的吧 -对
- in this town? - yeah.
我听说了关于本和你哥的事
So I heard the story about ben woods and your brother.
你很担心吧
Are you worried at all?
我哥简直疯了 你知道他住在哪吗
My brother's crazy. you know where he lives?
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
他住那快一年了 就像个隐者
He's been up there for almost a year. lives like a hermit.
他在那做什么
What does he do up there?
直到前几个月我才知道
Up until a couple of months ago, I had no idea.
他坚决不让我去那
He insisted I never go up there.
但有一天他和妈妈在家里
But one day he was in with mom...
我说 管它呢
I said, "forget it."
我要去看看他在做什么
I was going to see what he's up to.
肯和爱丽丝从没听说过有影子人的存在
Ken and alice had never heard of shadow people...
他们也决不相信
And they certainly weren't the type
鬼魂之类的东西
to believe in ghostlike entities.
但这一切都将被改变
All that, however, was about to change.
那些卖♥♥新房♥子的人
You see, the people that sold the reeds their new home
没能隐瞒住事实
Had failed to disclose the fact
她不该装♥修♥
That this charming little fixer upper
这套迷人的小破房♥子
was not meant to be fixed up.
他们在她面前现身
They appeared in front of her,
游荡了一会
lingered for several seconds,
便消失了
Then vanished.
之后她被恐惧所包围
Afterward she was left with a horrible feeling of dread.
最初肯认为爱丽丝是...
At first, ken thought alice had...
小镇棒球明星死于车祸
Hometown baseball hero killed in car accident
松树谷死亡讣告
pine valley obituaries
我很震惊
I was shocked.
书 磁带和文章
Every inch of that place was covered
覆盖着房♥间的每个角落
with books and tapes and articles.
都是些灵异诡异的东西
All on weird paranormal stuff.
然后我偶然发现了他正在做的纪录片
Then I stumbled onto this documentary he was working on.
这是我妈妈和强尼
Okay, this is the road
曾经走过的道路
that my mom and johnny were traveling down.
这里也许就是猫当时在的地方
This is probably where the cat would have been.
这边是他撞车的杆子
And over here is the pole that they hit.
可以看出 大家经常在这摆些鲜花
As you can see, people are always leaving flowers here.
我还能说什么呢 强尼是小镇的明星
What can I say? johnny was a hometown hero.
你在这干什么
what are you doing in here?
你在这干什么
what are you doing in here?
这些都是什么
What is all this?
-你真想知道吗 -对
- you really want to know? - yeah.
我在调查在妈妈的事
I'm trying to figure out what happened to mom.
我想搞清楚本要怎么来害我
I'm trying to figure out how ben is going to try to kill me.
我在自救
I'm trying to save my life!
妈妈精神崩溃了
Mom had a nervous breakdown
本已经死了 他害不了你
and ben is dead. he can't kill you.
你知道精神崩溃是什么吗
Do you even know what a nervous breakdown is?
那只是掩人耳目而已
It just a catchphrase for,
"我们不知道你哪里出了毛病"
"we don't know what the hell is wrong with you."
这就是精神崩溃的意思
That's what it is.
我是说
I mean,
你有没有想过
Have you ever thought that
本也许在精神上牵制着妈妈
maybe ben has mom in some kind of psychic hold?
什么
What?
-你知道什么是传心术吗 -不知道
- do you know what telepathy is? - no.
就是精神与精神之间的沟通
It's mind-to-mind communication.
弗丽达说妈妈做了本发出的传心之梦
Frida said mom was receiving telepathic dreams from ben.
这叫做心理侵犯
They're called psychic attacks.
从而导致精神失常
and they cause psychic paralysis.
如果本在精神上牵制她呢
What if ben is somehow holding her in that state?
-你真是疯了 -你看
- you're nuts. - see?
所以我才不想跟你谈论这些事
That's exactly why I don't talk to you about this kind of stuff.
你只会说我疯了
You're just gonna say I'm crazy.
妖术 邪灵 你让我怎么想
Black art? evil spirits? what am I supposed to think?
-你知道邪灵是什么吗 -是什么
- do you even know what an evil spirit is? - what?
它是留存在世间寻求报复的幽灵
It's a spirit that remains earthbound to enact revenge.
有些甚至会具有类似恶鬼的力量
Some even develop demon-like powers.
那就是说他们能支配活人 占据他们的身体
That means they can possess the living, take over their bodies
然后利用他们去行凶杀人
And then use them to commit murder.
你认为本也会这样对付你
This is what you think ben's going to do to you.
不是 起初是 但现在我认为他转世投胎了
No. at first I thought so, but now I think he's reincarnated.
他已经转世投胎在另一个人身上
I think he's been reborn as another person
那个人会对我行凶
And that person is going to try to kill me.
-没错 -行 笑吧 尽情地笑吧
- okay. - yeah, laugh. go ahead and laugh.
-你不是认真的吧 -我相当认真
- you can't be serious. - I'm totally serious!
想想 妈妈不再作噩梦了
Think about it! mom stopped having nightmares
而且在本死去两年后 见到了他的鬼魂
And seeing ben's ghost two years after he died.
如果他不来招惹我 那就只有一种解释
Unless he messing with me, there's only one explanation.
电影精选列表