-之前的住户说过什么吗 -没有
- did the previous owner say anything? - not to me.
你从哪儿来的
So where are you from?
我想我以前从没见过你
I don't think I've seen you around here before.
圣地亚哥 我来拜访西尔玛·肖 你认识她吗
San diego. I'm visiting thelma shaw. you know her?
西尔玛 当然了
Thelma? oh, sure.
好多年来
I've been trying to get her
我一直劝说她把房♥子卖♥♥掉
to put her house on the market for years
来赚一大笔钱 但她总不听劝
And make some real money, but she won't listen to me.
那你一定在松树谷卖♥♥掉很多房♥子吧
So do you sell many homes in pine valley?
都是我卖♥♥出去的
All of them.
-你一定是个出色的销♥售♥ -百里挑一
- you must be a good salesman. - the only one.
过去有个家伙想跟我抢生意
There used to be another guy kicking around here years ago.
但一山难容二虎
But there wasn't enough business for the two of us.
并不是每天都有人搬到松树谷的
It's not every day somebody moves to pine valley.
那贾斯汀家的房♥子也一定是你经手的吧
So you must have sold the van camps their home then.
当然 你也认识他们吗
Sure did. you know them too?
对 我昨天在那边
Yeah, I was over there yesterday.
贾斯汀是个好孩子 对吧
that justin's quite a kid, huh?
他是个棒小伙
Yeah, he's a nice boy.
但有些人说他不太正常
There's something off about him, though.
我说不上来 有点怪怪的
I can't put my finger on it. Something's different.
我觉得他挺正常的
Seems like a normal kid to me.
我猜只有我这样想
I guess it's just me, then.
说到这 有件事情我觉得挺奇怪的
Come to think of it, there was one thing that struck me as odd.
是吗 什么事
Oh, yeah? What was that?
他一定要搬到他们现在住的那个地方
Well, he was adamant that they moved to that area of town.
非常坚持
He insisted on it.
进来吧
Come on in.
贾斯汀可能就是本
Maybe Justin is Ben.
不可能 我看到了本的鬼魂 记得吗
But he can't be. I saw ben's ghost, remember?
他在另一个世界里
He's in the spirit world.
那就是说 他不能再转世
That means he hasn't been reborn as another person.
-你确信看到了他的鬼魂吗 -是的
-Are you sure you saw his ghost? -Yeah.
虽然 有可能是我的幻觉
Well, I could have been having hallucinations,
但应该不是
but I don't think so.
-你认识维拉·沃特斯吗 -不是很熟
-Do you know Vera Waters? -Sort of.
能打电♥话♥给她吗
Could you call her?
如果鬼魂在那里出现 那她也一定见过
If anyone else has seen his ghost in there, it'd be her.
我试过了 她把电♥话♥挂了
I tried that. She hung up on me.
她不想和我们家有任何牵扯
She doesn't want anything to do with our family.
那你怎么不去她家找她呢
Why don't you just show up at her house?
-她现在在朱莉那里住 -那又怎样 我陪你去
-She lives up in Julian now. -So? I'll go with you.
-想知道怎么去朱莉那儿? -拜托了
-All the way to Julian? -Please?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
-我需要和你谈谈 -谈什么
-I need to talk to you. -About what?
-你为什么卖♥♥掉房♥子 -不关你的事
-Why are you selling your house? -That's none of your business.
求你了 我需要知道
Please. I need to know.
你在那儿见过他的鬼魂吗 这关乎我的性命
Did you see his ghost in there? My life depends on it.
抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
求你了 我必须知道
Please! I need to know.
我和你一样害怕他
I'm as afraid of him as you are!
我就知道
I knew it!
我亲眼见过他 他还在另一个世界
I saw him with my own eyes. He's in the spirit world.
你在说什么 她没说见过他的鬼魂啊
What are you talking about? She didn't say she saw his ghost.
-她很可能见过 -我说错什么了
-She might as well have. -Did I miss something?
她为什么不回答问题
Why didn't she just answer the question?
她为什么怕他
Why is she afraid of him?
他已经死了啊
He's dead!
她一定和我看到了一样的东西
It's because she saw what I saw, that's why.
在另一个世界 本一直跟着我
Ben's coming after me from the spirit world.
距午夜8小时
8 hours till midnight
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
这边有厕所吗
Yeah, do you guys have a rest room I can use?
有的 这栋白色的小房♥子就是
Yeah, it's the little white building right here.
谢谢
Thanks.
接下来要靠自己了哦
It's at your own risk, though.
大卫
David
-你还好吗 -还好
-You okay? -Yeah.
鬼魂和灵魂有什么不同
What's the difference between a ghost and a spirit?
鬼魂是灵魂的一种
A ghost is a spirit.
鬼魂是死后
Just a spirit of a dead person
没有超生的灵魂
that hasn't crossed over to the afterlife.
-介于两界之间 -为什么这样
-Stuck between two worlds. -Why does that happen?
他认为自己还有未了解的事
It still thinks it has business to do here.
就本来说 就是要在我21岁生日那天杀死我
In Ben's case, it's to kill me on my twenty-first birthday.
如果一个鬼魂被超度了呢
If a spirit has crossed over to the afterlife,
他还能和我们交流吗
Can it still communicate with us?
-我是说 像在梦里交流 -当然
-Say, like in a dream? -Oh, yeah.
那我们怎么区分是托梦
But how do we know if it's them
还是一个普通的梦呢
or if it's just an ordinary dream?
我们无从分辨 没有确切的方法
We don't, really. There's no way of knowing for sure.
-我能和你说两句吗 -当然
-Can I talk to you for a minute? -Sure.
-你为什么跟他相处不好 -你是指大卫吗
-Why are you so hard on him? -David?
我是说 我知道你不相信鬼魂
Yeah. I mean, I know you don't believe in ghosts
轮回之类的说法
And reincarnation and all that kind of stuff but,
但为什么不支持他呢
Why not just be on his side?
你不明白 我一直都在处理这件事情
You don't understand. I've been dealing with this my whole life.
难道他不是这样吗
And he hasn't?
相信再过六个小时
In six hours
就会有一个邪灵来杀他
he thinks an evil spirit is going to try to kill him.
从一个小孩子开始
He's been living in fear of
他就生活在对于那一刻的恐惧之中
this moment since he was a little boy.
你不用相信
You don't have to believe
那些事情真的会发生
it's going to happen to be there for him.
但如果你相信的话
But if you are,
无论结局怎样 他会永远感激你的
Regardless of what happens he'll always remember you for it.
妈妈 我回来了
Mom, I'm coming in.
我带了个人来看你
I have someone here to see you.
-妈妈 这是莎拉 -你好 贝克太太
-Mom? This is Sarah. -Hi, Mrs. Baker.
你好
Hello.
-她很喜欢你 -她只是说了"你好"而已
-Well, she must like you. -She just said hi.
这可不多见 我都很少听到
It's a big deal. Most days I don't even get that.
你好 大卫 我是优蓝达
Hello, David. It's Yolanda.
你知道的 弗丽达又和我说了一遍
Frida, you know, she has speak to me again.
-大卫 -什么事
-David. -What?
你好 大卫 我是优蓝达
Hello, David. it's yolanda.
弗丽达又和我说了一遍
frida, you know she has speak to me again.
她说今晚... 午夜时分
She say tonight... como dice? midnight.
她说让你 德鲁伊仪式 明白吗
She say you, druid ritual, si?
明白 再见
You know? Adios.
朱和瑞秋是谁(发音和"德鲁伊仪式"相似)
Who's Drew and Rachel?
我不知道
I have no idea.
-你有她们的号♥码吗 -有的 在我手♥机♥上
-Do you have her phone number? -Yeah, on my cell.
优蓝达 我是大卫·贝克 我收到了你的留言
Hi, Yolanda. This is david baker. I got your message.
朱和瑞秋是谁
Who are drew and rachel?
尽快回我电♥话♥
Please call me back as soon as possible.
十万火急 她不在家
It's urgent. Not home.
从网上找找看 网民可能是这方面的专家
Let's check the internet. Maybe they're experts on this stuff.
这都讲不通啊
None of this makes any sense.
在灵异范畴内 还有别的关键词吗
Is there another word we can try? Besides paranormal?
试试朱 瑞秋 邪灵这三个词
How about drew and rachel and evil spirits?
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
根本没有什么叫朱或者瑞秋的专家
There are no Drew and Rachel experts.
如果有的话 我一定听说过
If there were, I would have heard of them.
我要出去透透气
I'm out of here.
-去哪 -去吃我的最后一餐
-Where are you going? -To eat my last meal.
-咱们再找找看 -好的
-Let's keep trying. -All right.
距午夜2小时
2 hours till midnight
试试朱 瑞秋与黑魔法
Try Drew and Rachel and black art.
你知道吗 有点奇怪
You know what's weird to me?
电影精选列表