我们全都试过了 凯斯 这是唯一的方法
We tried everything, Case. This is the only way.
里奥 拜托别这么做 里奥
Leo, please don't do this! Leo!
你还好意思说呢 大哥 逞英雄绝对是你的作风
You're one to talk, big bro. Hero moves are totally your style.
技不如人 单枪匹马 但你还在顽抗
Outmatched and alone, yet you persist.
为了什么
For what?
荣誉 赎罪
Honor, redemption?
牺牲 全都毫无意义
Sacrifice? All meaningless.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
里奥 求你了 我不能再次失去你
Leo, please! I can't lose you again.
嘿 未来的我一定会以你为荣的 我以你为荣
Hey, future me would be real proud of you. I'm proud of you.
无力的言语 无力的行为
Weak words, weak actions.
我向来都清楚一个 你们搞不明白的道理
I have forever known what you fail to understand,
强者为尊
strength always prevails!
而你不明白的是 我是故意刺偏的
What you fail to understand is I missed on purpose.
不 别再耍你的小把戏了
No, enough of your little tricks.
凯西 立刻关上传送门
Casey, close the portal now.
什么
What?
不 放开我
No! Let go of me!
凯西 拜托
Casey, please.
你被传送门斩了
You've been portal chopped.
你…
You…
你把一切都毁了
You've ruined everything!
现在 我的愤怒只留给你独享了
And now… …my wrath will be reserved for you alone.
你以为自己赢了吗 讨厌的害人精
You think you've won, you wretched little pest?
擦掉你脸上的笑容
Wipe that grin off your face!
麦奇 结束了
Mikey, it's over.
里奥从来没有放弃过我们
Leo never gave up on us.
我也不会放弃他的
I'm not giving up on him.
麦奇 不管你在做什么 别停下
Whoa. Mikey, whatever you're doing, don't stop!
我们与你同在 麦奇
We're here, Mikey. Together.
你们还真够慢的
Took you guys long enough.
里奥
Leo!
-里奥 -嘿
-Leo? -Hey.
我们是在斯塔顿岛吗
Eww! Are we in Staten Island?
过来
-Come here!
不许拍照
No pictures.
(留照 否则算没发生)
(假的 )
(不可能 )
(我们的英雄 )
所以这就是“来块披萨”
So this is "grabbing a slice"?
我不明白
I don't get it.
等着瞧
Wait for it.
比老鼠好吃太多了
So much better than rats!
我们救下的这个世界 其他的东西也都很棒
Hey, the rest of the world we saved is pretty great too.
好了 各位 抬头看这儿
All right, everybody, look up here.
爱普利尔 你刚刚收到一条 来自“卡珊德拉”的信息
April, you just got a message from someone named "Cassandra."
看来我们这位卡珊德拉朋友 一直没闲着啊
Looks like our friend Cassandra has been busy.
那是我妈妈
That's my mom!
这就是时空连续体啦
There goes the space-time continuum.
你做到了 老弟
You did it, little brother.
你真的做到了
You really did it.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
重点不是我
This wasn't about me.
而是我们所有人一起 去做该做的事
It was about all of us doing what needed to be done
因为我们是英雄
because we're heroes.
你刚刚说了“英雄”
You said "heroes."
看啊 各位 我们的家园
There it is, gentlemen, our home.
多美的城市
What a town.
真美
Beautiful.
如果它需要保护 我们将随时迎接挑战
And if it needs defending, we'll always rise to the challenge.
说到这个 你们知道我要去挑战什么吗
Speaking of which, you know what challenge I'm gonna rise to?
打破那个记录
-Beating that record! -Yay!
不可能 不 好吧 行
No way! No, okay, fine.
好 大个子拉夫夫 开始吧
All right, Big Raphie, let's do it!
拉夫 拉夫
Raph! Raph! Raph! Raph! Raph! Raph! Raph! Raph! Raph!
电影精选列表