好啦 队友们 看来我们已经有计划了 我们去拯救世界吧
All right, team, we have a plan. Let's go save the world.
慢着 那拉夫怎么办呢
Wait, but what about Raph?
那个大混♥蛋♥也许浑身黏答答的 变成了半个外星人
That big jerk may be covered in goo and half alien,
但他仍然是我们的哥哥 我是不会放弃他的
but he's still our brother, and I'm not giving up on him.
我不会丢下他的
I'm not leaving him behind.
钥匙在那儿 我们走
There's the key. Let's go.
就像凯西说的那样 我们走
Like Casey said, let's go!
真希望能用上我的科技装备
I wish my tech was working!
通常 我做有氧是有喷气背包辅助的
Usually, my cardio is jetpack-assisted.
现在这些步数全都不能计分了
I'm not getting credit for any of these steps!
提问 现在加入 爱普利尔的小队会不会太迟
Hey, question, is it too late to join April's team?
你们两个想办法劫持这艘飞船
You two figure out how to hijack this ship.
我去找拉夫
I'm gonna find Raph.
那我们要怎么侵入这玩意呢
So how do we hack this thing?
最有可能的是主控制台
Best guess, main console?
可惜 它已经被占用了
Unfortunately, it's ocupado.
新计划
Uh, new plan.
跑
Run!
惊喜 我是来找我哥哥的
Surprise. I've come for my brother.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
使命
Duty.
他说屎尿
He said doodie.
看来你给自己升过级了
I see you got yourself an upgrade.
你将为你对我所做的事付出代价
You'll pay for what you have done to me!
这个疯子的动作有些牵强 品质提升哪儿去了
This psycho routine is a little thin. Where's the character development?
里奥就指望我们去拿到那把钥匙了
Leo's counting on us to get to that key.
我想我有办法了
I think I have an idea.
掩护我
Cover me!
拉夫 不管你愿不愿意 都得跟我走
Raph, you're coming with me, whether you like it or not.
我不想跟你打架 但有必要的话 我不会退缩
I don't want to fight you, but I will if I have to.
你别无他选
Oh, you will have to.
好极了 麦奇
Bravo, Mikey!
这上面没有按钮或电脑 什么都没有
There's no buttons, or computers, or anything.
只有一大堆湿哒哒 黏唧唧的恶心玩意儿
Just a lot of drippy, ooey-gooey disgustingness.
我不知道要怎么入侵…
I don't know how to hack in…
天啊 我知道该怎么做了
Oh God, I know what I have to do.
什么
What?
不 我觉得我做不到
No, I don't think I can do this.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
不是吧
Oh no!
太恶心了
That's… …so gross!
-我做不到 -我相信你
-I can't do it. -I believe in you!
-这是我最可怕的噩梦 -我知道
-No, it's my worst nightmare. -I know.
我要上了
I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
拉夫 我知道你还在里面 你一定要挣脱出来
Raph, I know you're in there somewhere. You've gotta snap out of this!
你感受到朗格之力的威力了吗
Do you feel what the power of the Krang can do?
我是在拯救这个孱弱的星球
I am saving this weak planet!
我是你们的天赐礼物
I am a gift!
没有用 我需要更多的接触点
It's not working. I need more of a connection.
麦奇 把我的战斗壳脱下来
Mikey, take off my battle shell.
不行 只有软壳的话你太容易受伤了
No, you're too vulnerable with just your soft shell.
没时间了 快点
There's no time, hurry.
多尼
Donnie?
麦奇 我成了…
Mikey, I am…
一艘宇宙飞船
a spaceship!
我是在救你 笨蛋
I'm trying to save you, you idiot!
你为什么要把事情变得这么复杂
Why do you have to make things so hard?
你想继续攻击我吗 来吧 我不想再和你打了
You want to keep coming at me? Go ahead. I'm done fighting you.
什么
What?
不
No!
终于 人类和机器
Finally, man and machine
在完美的仿生协同作用下 融合在了一起
entwixed in perfect bionic synergy!
你竟敢亵渎朗格人的飞船
How dare you desecrate Krang's ship!
多尼 麦奇
Donnie, Mikey!
我不想再打了
I don't want to fight anymore.
我以前和你作对 是因为我不理解你
I was fighting you because I didn't understand you,
但现在我明白了
but now I get it.
我一直觉得你生气 是因为你不喜欢我做事的方式
I always figured you were mad because you didn't like the way I did things.
但当我看到了你的遭遇
But when I see what's happening to you,
看到了他们的遭遇…
and what's happening to them…
我意识到了这不是我一个人的事
I realized it wasn't about me.
你大喊大叫不是因为生气 你大喊大叫是因为你害怕
You didn't yell because you were mad, you yelled because you were scared.
要对自己所保护的生命负责 是很可怕的
It's scary to be responsible for the lives you protect.
你的团队…你的家人
Your team… your family,
但我们还是得那么做 因为这就是英雄该做的事
but we do it anyway because that's what it means to be a hero.
如果这就是结局 我希望你知道 我终于明白了
If this is it, I want you to know I finally understand.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
拉夫 你醒了 快回来 你的家人需要你
Raph, Raph, there you are! Come back! Your family needs you.
-里奥 -是我
-Leo? -Yes!
麦奇 多尼 我们能够战胜这些的
Mikey, Donnie, we can fight this.
拉夫正在为我们这么做 所以我们也要为他这样做
Raph's doing it for us, so we do it for him.
那个外星混♥蛋♥认为我们不堪一击
That alien jerkface thinks we're weak
因为他还没见识过…
because he hasn't seen what we can do…
我们团结一心的实力
when we fight together!
在朗格面前 顽抗是毫无意义的
It's pointless to resist Krang.
放弃吧
Give up!
你们会和这个 可悲星球上的其他人一样遭到吞噬
You will be consumed like everyone else on this pathetic planet!
净做春秋大梦
Fat chance.
我们和这个星球上的其他人不一样
We're not like everyone else on this planet.
我们是…
We are…
…少年…
…the Teenage…
-…忍♥… -…者…
-…Mutant… -…Ninja…
…神龟
…Turtles!
如果这画面不用来做海报 有人就要被炒鱿鱼了
If this isn't the poster shot, someone's getting fired.
我们还没结束呢
Oh, we are not done yet.
爱普利尔奥尼尔
April O'Neil!
这就是报应
That's payback.
别让她离开那座建筑 直到我把它砸倒
Keep her under that building until I bring it down.
耶
Yeah!
凯西 快出来
Casey, get out of there!
奥尼尔指挥官
Commander O'Neil!
好球
Nice shot.
多尼就快把飞船送回去了 我得去拿钥匙
Donnie's almost got the ship to the other side. I have to get to the key.
回见
See ya.
请回答 老师 我是凯西 听得到吗
Come in, Sensei, it's Casey. Can you hear me?
请回答 老师 听得到吗
Come in, Sensei! Can you hear me?
好了 多尼
Okay! Donnie!
卡哇棒嘎
Cowabunga!
甩鞭力拉满
Flip-o-rama!
大展身手吧
Let's roll.
卡佐姆
Ka-zoom!
拉夫 快去
Raph, go.
交给我
On it!
抓住你们了 别担心 多尼
Gotcha! Don't worry, Donnie!
这不是拥抱 是救援
This is not a hug. It's a rescue!
我们在哪儿呢 斯塔顿岛
Where are we? Staten Island?
好恶心
Oh, gross.
那么大家对刚刚的救援有何评价呢 不满意
So how would everyone rate that rescue experience? Unsatisfied?
非常不满意 希望救援是由多尼完成的
Very unsatisfied? Wish Donnie would have done it? Um-hum?
多尼
Donnie.
里奥还在那上面
Leo's still up there.
凯西 凯西 请回答
Casey. Casey, come in.
老师 我来了 我已经看到钥匙了
Sensei, I'm here. And I've got eyes on the key.
等你安全回来了就告诉我 我会把钥匙拔掉
Tell me when you're home free, and I'll pull the plug.
凯西 听我说
Casey, listen to me.
等我到了另一边 你就把门关上
When I get to the other side, you close that door.
什么 老师 不要
What? Sensei, no!
凯西 这是唯一的办法 他太强了
Casey, it's the only way. He's too strong.
除非我把他困住 否则他是不会自己待在另一边的
He's not gonna stay on the other side unless I keep him there.
一定还有其他办法的
There has to be another way!
电影精选列表