I've got an idea.
记得提醒我永远不要和你为敌
Yeesh. Remind me to never get on your bad side.
凯西
Casey!
凯西 没事吧
Casey, you okay?
多尼 麦奇 有人吗
Donnie, Mikey, anybody?
刚刚那是什么情况
What the heck was that?
某种湿哒哒的朗格怪物
Some kind of drippy, crazy Krang monster.
不 我是说你 你为什么谁的话都不听啊
No, I mean you! Why weren't you listening to anybody?
因为我在努力把我们弄到 藤蔓对面的大楼里去
Because I was trying to get us into the building!
那效果还真是很好呢
That sure worked out well.
我每一步都做对啦 怎么可能会出问题呢
I was doing everything right. How could it go wrong?
因为你没有听取团队的意见
Because you weren't listening to your team!
你不是总能知道所有的答案
You don't have all the answers all the time!
但我是“史无前例 世上最伟大的忍♥者”这是你说的
I'm the greatest ninja the world's ever seen. You said that.
我错了
I was wrong.
什么
What?
你容易冲动 傲慢自大
You're impulsive, you're arrogant,
而且你根本不明白 你做的每个决定 都可能会害别人送命
and you don't see that every decision you make could cost someone their life.
你真的想知道你的兄弟们 未来遭遇了什么吗
You want to know what really happens to your brothers in the future?
他们死了 大家都在和朗格人的对抗中死了
They die. Everybody dies fighting the Krang.
这个世界需要里奥纳多大♥师♥
The world needs Master Leonardo.
而我们却只有这个家伙
And all we got is this guy.
我们收到地铁大厦异常状况的 最新消息
We have an update on the strange situation at Metro Tower.
外界与大楼内部的所有联♥系♥皆已中断
All contact has been lost with those inside the building,
冲突报告显示
and conflicting reports suggest
有东西阻碍了紧急救援人员进入大厦
something is barricading entrance for emergency personnel.
蠢货
Fools.
这些生物应该迎接朗格之力的到来
These creatures should welcome the power of the Krang.
屋顶上的人 站住别动 立即投降
You on the rooftop! Stop and surrender immediately!
我们收到了屋顶的画面 警方正与…
We've got eyes on the roof top where the police are confronting--
那是什么啊
What is that?
你可以开始了
You may begin.
看啊 好吧 等等
Oh look! Okay! Wait!
小心
Look out!
听着
Look,
我知道我不是你未来认识的那个里奥 也许我永远成不了他
I know I'm not the Leo you knew in the future, and maybe I never will be.
我一直以为 是我的家人们需要我
This whole time I was sure my family needed me,
但其实是我需要他们
but the truth is I need them.
如果我们想要成功 就必须团结协作
If we're gonna survive this, we have to do it together.
车体完整性 4% 损毁迫在眉睫 祝您好运
Hull integrity, 4%. Breach imminent. Good luck.
太好了 我们还有 迫在眉睫的一大堆时间
Whew, good. We have an imminent amount of time.
“迫在眉睫”的意思是“很快” 麦奇
"Imminent" means "soon," Mikey.
别担心 我会用我的神秘之手拯救我们
Don't worry. I'll save us with my mystic hands.
凯西肯定是搞错了
Casey must have been wrong about me.
完蛋了 多尼
This is it, Donnie.
我们要被压扁了
We're gonna get crushed!
-叩叩叩 -爱普利尔
- Knock-knock! - April?
这份救援是哪位点的
Anyone order a rescue?
势如破竹 所向披靡
Boom goes the herbicide!
爱普利尔
April!
你救了我们
You saved us!
激动得好膈应
Uncomfortable with emotion!
里奥在哪里 还有那个未来小子
Where is Leo? And, uh, Future Boy?
那里面的某个地方
Somewhere in there.
快点 他们在这边
Faster! They're this way.
我能闻到他们的气味
I can smell them.
她找到我们了 我们得快离开
She found us! We gotta move now.
天啊 这就是未来的样子吗
Oh man, is this what the future looks like?
不 未来比这还糟 糟糕得多
Nope, the future is worse. Much worse.
多尼 麦奇 你们能听到吗
Donnie, Mikey, do you read me?
来了 里奥
Come in, Leo.
多尼 你在哪里
Donnie, where are you?
我们已经从地铁里出来了 正在上楼
We've extracted from the subway and are ascending a staircase.
我受到了很多干扰 但如果你待着别动
I'm getting a lot of interference, but if you hold still,
我可以用复杂的地理定位法 三角定位出你的位置
I can triangulate your position using a complex geo-location algorithm.
-多尼 -奇怪的数字 素数 不…快了
- Uh, Donnie? - Odd numbers, primes, no… almost.
快了
Almost!
我总是没机会使用我的算法
Ugh. I never get to use my algorithm.
天啊 我好高兴你们没有死掉
Man, I am so glad you guys aren't dead.
我也是
Ditto.
好了 在过份多愁善感之前 我们得先找到拉夫
Okay, before this gets too mushy, we need to locate Raph.
多尼 能告诉我他还在楼里吗
Can you tell me if he's in the building?
用你妈妈的亚原子粒子打赌 必须的
Bet your momma's subatomic particles I can.
找到他了 他就在附近
Got him! He's close.
他差不多在我们上面
He's almost on top of us.
慢着 他就在我们上面
Wait, he is on top of us.
拉夫
Raph!
快 把他放下来 带他离开这里
Quick, cut him down, get him out of there.
坚持住 我们找到你了 就快好了
Hang on. We got you. Almost there.
拉夫
Raph?
惊喜
Surprise.
你对我哥哥做了什么
What did you do to my brother?
改良了他
Improved him.
谢谢你 我们会好好利用它的
Thank you for this. We will be putting it to good use.
来吧 世界还等着被摧毁呢
Come, the world awaits destruction.
把他们撕碎
Tear them apart!
我们得走了
We gotta move.
-里奥 快走 -不
- Leo, move! - No!
可惜我们的同胞没能在 维度监狱里活下来
A shame our brethren didn't survive the prison dimension.
但话又说回来 在我的新朗格王国里 可容不下那些弱者
Then again, their weakness has no place in my new Krang empire.
打开大门 把朗格的强大力量
Open and bring unto this world
带到这个世界来吧
the mighty power of Krang!
警告 这是一则警告
Warning! This is a warning!
…好像有什么东西正从空中坠下…
…appears to be something falling from the sky--
开始
Begin!
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
恐怕我们已经输了 朗格人太过强大了
I fear we are lost. The Krang are too powerful.
也许我们还有别的方法可以改变未来
Maybe we could change the future some other way.
各位 该面对现实了 我们无法改变未来
Guys, it's time to face facts. We can't change the future.
谁说的
Says who?
祖父悖论说的 物理决定论说的
Says the grandfather paradox, says physical determinism,
时空连续体说的
says the space-time continuum.
我也不希望这是真的 但…
Look, I didn't want it to be true, but…
科学
…science.
没错 多尼说错了
That's it! Donnie's wrong.
世界正在终结 但抨击仍在继续
The world is ending, yet the barbs continue.
你们不记得了吗 我们已经改变了未来
Don't you remember? We already did change the future.
在你的时间里 拉夫没有被绑♥架♥ 然后变成朗格僵尸
Raph never got kidnapped and turned into a Krang zombie in your time.
-对吧 凯西 -嗯 没有
-Right, Casey? -No, he didn't.
也就是说 我们确实改变了未来 我们是在一个不同的…
- That means we did change the future! - We're just in a different…
时间分叉里
Bifurcated time branch?
没错 就是这拗口的东西
Yes, yes, yes, that nerd thing.
你们知道这意味着什么吧 我们还有希望
You know what that means, right? We still have hope!
忍♥者的终极武器
A ninja's greatest weapon.
嘿 我喜欢这个
Hey, I like that!
听着 我已经不再觉得 自己无所不知了
Look, I'm done thinking I have all the answers.
我不知道该怎么战胜朗格人
I don't know how to beat the Krang,
但我知道 除非我们一起书写 否则我们的未来就还未成定数
but I do know our future isn't written until we write it as a team.
大家有何想法
So what do we got?
也许…
Maybe…
Maybe…
也许我们不必打败他们
Maybe we don't have to beat them.
我们就不能把他们送回维度监狱吗
Can't we just send them back to the prison dimension?
这也是个办法 多尼 你那对绒绒乎乎的眉毛有何高见
There's an idea! Donnie, what do those big, beautiful eyebrows have to say?
如果我们控制住他们的飞船 我们就能把它送回到传送门里面
If we got control of their ship, we could send it back through the portal.
没错 我们开始有思路了 还有谁
Yes! Yes! Now we're cooking. Who else?
如果地面上有人能拿到那把钥匙…
If someone on the ground can get to that key…
我们就能把大门关闭了
We can close the doorway.
然后就能永远跟朗格人说再见了
And then bye-bye Krang forever, baby!
没错 你怎么看 多尼 你准备好要驾驶宇宙飞船了吗
Exactly. What do you say, Donnie? You ready to fly a space ship?
这是我被问到过最好的一个问题
Literally the greatest question I have ever been asked.
电影精选列表