你以为呢
Ya think?
干嘛
Huh? What?
我说得很清楚了:“让我来” 大家都听到我说“让我来”了
I clearly said, "I got it." Everybody heard me say, "I got it."
话虽如此 但我的姿势比较帅
Yeah, but I got it with style.
但你根本没有拿到它
But you didn't get it!
你失手了 而现在 我们要面对脚帮这个大♥麻♥烦了 里奥
You lost it, and now we've got a Foot Clan situation, Leo.
你要怎样才能认真一点啊 里奥
What's it gonna take for you to be serious, Leo?
然后变得像你这样 两眼之间皱出个川字来
And end up with a worry line between my eyes like you?
不 我可不想弄个拉夫川谷在脸上
No, no, no, I do not want a Raph chasm.
“川谷”
"Chasm"?
你懂的 就是山谷 峡谷 裂缝
You know, valley, gorge, crevasse.
我会长出川谷来 那都是因为 我时刻都在替你们这些笨蛋担惊受怕
The only reason I have a chasm is I have to worry about you bozos 24/7.
你就是不明白 里奥
You just don't get it, Leo.
我是这里最年长的
I'm the oldest here.
我要负责保障我们的安全
I'm responsible for keeping us safe
并确保我们能够应对一切状况
and making sure we can handle anything that comes our way.
因为如果我不这样 你们都可能会没命的
'Cause if I don't, you could all end up dead.
抱歉 没听到
Sorry, I missed that.
你能重复一遍吗 嗯…从头到尾
Can you repeat everything from… well, everything?
难怪你总想着要训练啦 你确实需要练习一下了
No wonder you always want to train. You really need the practice.
放开他 麦奇
Let him go, Mikey.
等等 不要
Wait! No!
孩子们 别再吵了
Boys! Stop this arguing!
可是 爸爸 里奥一直…
But, Dad, Leo keeps--
别再说了
No more.
你们是一个团队 你们是好兄弟
You are a team. You are brothers.
最重要的是 你们太吵了
And most importantly, you are too loud!
我都听不清电视剧对白了
I cannot hear my TV show!
崔斯坦终于向安娜贝尔求婚了 可她有没有答应呢
Tristan finally proposed to Annabelle, but did she say yes?
因为你们 我不知道
I don't know because of you!
拿出点忍♥者样来 别辜负我的教诲
Be the ninjas I taught you to be,
谦恭有礼 安安静静
respectful and quiet!
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry. Excuse me.
我要怎么才能找到那东西啊
Hey, how am I supposed to find this thing?
好多人啊
So many people.
我要如何拯救他们所有人呢 老师
How am I gonna save them all, Sensei?
真希望你在这里
I really wish you were here.
等等 你在啊
Wait, you are!
我只是需要找到你
I just need to find you.
爱普利尔
April.
她一定知道
She'll know.
(新目标 重设路线 找到爱普利尔)
(东莱尔大学)
嗨 教授 你有时间吗
Hi, professor. Do you have a sec?
你是这个班的人吗
Are you even in this class?
我是爱普利尔奥尼尔 新闻系的
I'm April O'Neil, journalism major.
我给《东莱尔大学每日新闻》撰稿
I write for the Eastlaird University Daily News.
也许我可以在白板那儿 给你拍几张照片 写篇报道
Maybe I could get some shots of you at the whiteboard for a story?
没问题
Oh! Of course.
那么 我该…我该做什么
So, uh, what… what should I do?
就写点科学相关的东西
You know, just write something sciencey.
我其实有个完美的公式 可供你写文章
I actually have the perfect equation for your article.
现在再来几张 你盯着白板若有所思的照片
Now a few where you're staring thoughtfully at your work.
我总是专心地盯着我的各种公式
Oh, I always stare intently at my equations.
尤其是这个
Especially this one.
话说 我觉得我应该穿上我的实验袍
You know, I think I should put on my lab coat.
-看着它 -好吧
-Look at it! -Oh! Okay.
(博林森博士)
要知道 我大概可以一整天 都看着这个公式
You know, I could probably stare at this equation all day.
我是爱普利尔奥尼尔 《东莱尔大学每日新闻》调查记者
This is April O'Neil, investigative reporter, Eastlaird University Daily News.
多年来 这所大学一直 极力否认有国外政♥府♥支付
For years, this college shot down rumors that a foreign government
给他们数百万美元
is paying them millions
用来研发毒性极强的除草毁林炸♥弹♥
to develop a super-toxic herbicidal deforestation bomb.
这些谣言将在今天终结 因为我将会曝光这背后的化学工厂
Those rumors end today because I'm about to blow the lid off Big Chem.
爱普利尔奥尼尔
April O'Neil.
这个看起来很有料
Ooh. This stuff looks nasty.
喂 谁在那儿
Hey! Who's there?
证据 宝贝
Evidence, baby.
讨厌
Oh boy.
幸好我不只拿了视频出来
Well, it's a good thing video ain't the only thing I took.
爱普利尔 太好了
April! Yes!
-奥尼尔指挥官… -猫式反射
-Commander O'Neil-- -Catlike reflex!
你是怎么回事 乌漆嘛黑的 偷偷靠近别人
What's the matter with you, creeping up on a person in the dark?
搞什么…
What the…
然后我看到了那张照片 于是就把他带过来了
And then I saw that picture and I brought him here.
老师
Sensei?
是你们
It's you!
你们所有人 在一起
It's all of you! Together!
我以为再也见不到你们了 我好高兴 我还能拥抱你们
- I never thought I'd see you again! - I'm so happy I could hug you!
你是谁 你为什么会有我们的照片
Who are you, and why do you have a picture of us?
对啊 照片谁拍的 因为我帅呆了
Yeah, who took this? 'Cause I look great.
你最喜欢什么口味的披萨 因为我现在要下单了
What's your favorite pizza? 'Cause I'm ordering right now.
另外 你为什么穿着天才假面装
And why are you wearing genius-built apparel?
这是注册了商标的
That's trademarked!
爪钩
Grappling hook!
什么情况
What's going on?
他想逃跑
He's trying to escape!
-要我再把他打晕吗 -让我来
-Want me to knock him out again? -Let me.
多尼 多尼
Donnie? Donnie!
好吧
Oh, okay.
等一下 住手 我是你们朋友 听我解释
Wa… Wait, stop! I'm a friend. Let me explain.
我们重新开始吧
Let's start over.
我叫凯西琼斯 我有这张照片
My name is Casey Jones, and the reason I have this photo
以及你的技术服装 是因为 这些都是你们给我的
and your tech is because you gave it to me,
但现在还没有 因为我来自…
but not yet, because I'm from…
but not yet, because I'm from…
未来
the future!
我不是在开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
拜托 如果时间旅行可行的话 未来的多尼就会回来
Please, if time travel is possible, future Donnie would have come back
把所有彩票号♥码告诉我了 就像我们计划好的那样
and already given me all the lottery numbers like we planned.
是真的 我需要你们相信我 这关系到人类的命运
It's true. I need you to believe me. Humanity depends on it.
在未来 一个外星种族 摧毁了这个星球
In the future, an alien race decimated the planet.
我们惨遭捕杀 住在洞穴里 以树叶和老鼠为食
We were hunted. We lived in caves. We ate leaves and rats.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没关系 我们是很美味
None taken. We are delicious.
我知道这听起来很离谱 但里奥纳多大♥师♥给了我一个任务
I know how this sounds, but Master Leonardo gave me a mission.
我很喜欢他叫我“大♥师♥”
I do like how he calls me "Master."
我当然要这么叫啦
Of course I do.
你是史无前例 世上最伟大的忍♥者
You are the greatest ninja the world has ever seen.
是你让我找到钥匙 阻止朗格人
You told me to find the key and stop the Krang.
“外星人”
"Aliens." Pfft.
当然啦 这个故事越来越精彩了
Sure. This story just keeps getting better.
斯普林兹
Splints?
“朗格人 ”
"The Krang"?
我听过这个名字
I have heard that name.
为脚帮所敬奉的强大又野蛮的生物
Powerful, barbaric creatures worshiped by the Foot Clan.
传说他们是来自星星的
Legend says they came from the stars.
冷酷无情 残暴不仁 唯一的渴望
Ruthless, unmerciful, with one desire,
就是像之前的许多生物一样 奴役我们的世界
to enslave our world like so many before us.
人类似乎失去了一切
All seemed lost,
直到伟大的神秘战士 锻造出了一个强大的武器
until great mystic warriors forged a mighty weapon,
一把能将他们锁在位于本域之外 维度监狱之中的钥匙
a key that was used to lock them in a prison dimension beyond this realm.
几个世纪以来 为了保护人类
Over the centuries, the mystic key remained hidden
防止朗格人重新回来 那把神秘的钥匙一直被隐藏着
to protect humankind and prevent the return of the Krang.
那么…
So…
未来小子真的是来自未来咯
Future boy is really from the future?
脑子…
Mind…
有人找到了那把钥匙 就在今天
Someone finds the key! Today!
他们偷走了它 并用它打开了一扇门 释放了朗格人
They steal it and use it to open a doorway and free the Krang!
所以我才会回来 为了先找到它
That's why I came back, to find it first.
里奥纳多大♥师♥在那照片背后 画出了它的样子
Master Leonardo drew a picture on the back of that photo.
为了阻止朗格人
So to stop the Krang,
电影精选列表