但你却在保护他们
yet you defend them.
-为什么 -这是我的使命
-Why? -It's my duty.
一个弱者专用词
A word used by the weak.
在你们之前的很多星球都提到过使命
Many planets before yours have spoken of duty.
他们也都被朗格人吃掉了
They too have been consumed by the Krang.
如今 我们的光荣征程仍在继续
And now our glorious crusade continues
只为恢复事物的自然秩序
to restore the natural order of things.
弱肉强食
The strong will devour the weak.
据我所知
Last I checked,
在维度监狱里被关了一千年的人 可不是我们
we weren't the ones locked in a prison dimension for a thousand years.
你那叫做“废话连篇”
That's called "trash talk."
一次少有的失误
A rare misstep.
一旦我从你的同伴手里重新夺回钥匙
Once I retrieve the key from your comrades,
我就会把威猛的技术场号♥带过来
I will bring forth the mighty Technodrome,
你们将见识到朗格人真正的力量
and you will witness the true power of the Krang.
快说 他们把我的钥匙带去哪里了
Now, where have they taken my key?
它什么都不会告诉你的
It won't tell you anything.
让我杀了它吧
Let me kill it.
这位脑子脸女士说得对 我什么都不会告诉你的
Lady brain face here is right. I'm not telling you jack.
你不必告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
我会自己看
I'll look myself.
好了
There it is.
他们总爱选择困难模式
They always do it the hard way.
我弟弟和我将负责寻找地点 打开维度之门
Our brother and I will secure a location for the dimensional doorway.
带上这些战士 把我的钥匙找回来
Take these soldiers and retrieve me my key.
誓死效忠
We live to serve.
不论是生是死 你们都将效忠于我
You will serve me whether you live or not.
这是什么玩意儿
What is this thing?
你们的臀大肌要抓紧了
Hold on to your gluteus maximi!
这是神龟坦克 宝贝 在过去 我们就是这么做事的
The Turtle Tank, baby! It's how we roll in the past.
我是说 现在 我的意思是…
I mean, the present. I mean…
-时间旅行让人晕头转向 -他们开始移♥动♥了
-Ugh! Time travel's confusing. -They're on the move.
根据我在拉夫身上放的皮下追踪器…
According to the subcutaneous tracker I put on Raph--
慢着 也就是说 大家身上都有追踪器
Wait, does that mean you put trackers on all of us?
“不是”
"No"?
没有 我当然…
No, of course I did…
犯不着
n't.
据轨迹显示 他们正在前往…
Based on their trajectory, they're headed…
…市里最高的建筑
…to the tallest building in the city.
没错 地铁大厦
That's right, Metro Tower.
我小时候听过很多次这个故事 但我从没想过…
I heard the story so many times as a kid, but I never thought…
“看啊
"And behold,
在纽约市的最高处 朗格人撕裂了天空”
from their perch atop New York City, the Krang ripped open the sky itself."
“涌出的东西令人恐惧
"What came out was terror,
身上滴落之物 比死亡更糟”
and what rained down upon us was worse than death."
他们给小孩讲这种故事
They told that to kids?
天啊 未来好严酷
Man, the future is harsh.
我是不会让这种事发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我们要神不知鬼不觉地潜入地铁大厦
We need to get into Metro Tower without being spotted.
我们从地铁隧♥道♥走
We'll take the subway tunnels.
万一有需要 地铁隧♥道♥里 可没有太多的逃生路径
Subway tunnels don't offer much in the way of an escape if we need it.
-你确定吗 -对啊 也许我们应该…
-Are you sure about this? -Yeah, maybe we should--
各位 我们要按我的方法做 记得吗
Guys, we're doing it my way. Remember?
准备好场地 以便我们把技术场号♥带进来
Prepare the site so we may bring forth the Technodrome.
好的 大哥
Yes, brother.
看吧 顺风顺水 我们很快就能找到拉夫了
See? Smooth sailing. We'll have Raph in no time.
希望他没事
I hope he's okay.
我们到那里以后要怎么找到他
How are we gonna find him once we get there?
关于“我们到那里以后” 我有非常多的疑问
I have a lot of questions regarding "once we get there."
放轻松 各位 我们就像平常那样 忍♥术进 忍♥术碾压 忍♥术出
Relax. We'll do what we always do. Ninja in, ninja their faces, ninja out.
你当初就是这么把那些家庭 从朗格劳♥改♥营里救出来的
That's exactly how you freed all those families from the Krang labor camp.
没错 听起来像我的作风
Yeah, that sounds like me.
在未来 你们全都变得卓越超群
In the future, you guys are beyond amazing.
你们能够驾驭的神秘力量 完全达到了另一个级别
The mystic powers you're able to harness are on a whole other level.
对啊 我怎么没问我的未来
Of course! What about my future?
别让我失望 我对自己期望很高
I'm expecting big things for me.
我赢了多少个诺贝尔奖 不 别告诉我 我喜欢惊喜
How many Nobel prizes do I have? Don't tell me. I wanna be surprised.
多尼 你是有史以来最聪明 最富有创新能力的人
Donnie, you were the most brilliant, innovative mind of all time.
我好震惊 真的 继续 继续印证我的预期
I'm shocked, I am. Go on, continue to meet my expectations.
我未来在做什么
What do I do in the future?
你是世界上最强大的神秘战士
You are the most powerful mystic warrior the world has ever known.
用这两只手 你把我送回了过去
With those two hands, you sent me back in time.
其实 有件事我应该告诉你们的
Actually, there is something I should tell you.
启动自动刹车
Auto brake engaged.
你觉得我们来对地方了吗
Think we're in the right place?
地铁大厦看起来应该是在 那些藤蔓的另一边
Looks like the Metro Tower station is on the other side of those vines.
太好了 我们走吧
Great. Let's hoof it.
穿过那些恶心的 滴着黏液的丛林
Through the disgusting, drippy slime jungle?
我知道 里奥最清楚了
I know. I know. Leo knows best,
但我可不会分享我的搓手液
but I'm not sharing my hand sanitizer.
高峰时段感觉不太堵呢 是吧
Feeling a lack of rush in this rush hour, right?
我不知道 里奥 感觉有些…
I don't know, Leo. Something feels…
不对劲
off.
别担心 我不会害死大伙儿的 我是个神秘战士
Don't worry. I won't let us die. I'm a mystic warrior.
“我感觉好多了” 他不带丝毫讽刺地说道
"I feel better already," he said without a hint of sarcasm.
看啊 有楼梯
Look, the stairs.
从下面偷偷潜入是正确之举 那些粘液球绝对不会发现我们的
Sneaking in from below was the right move. Those slimeballs will never see us coming.
我们试过用手提钻钻它 用喷火器烧它 往上面倒强酸…
We tried to jackhammer it, flamethrower it, pour acid on it…
我以为镭射枪什么都能切断啊 怎么会没用呢
I thought lasers cut everything! How did that not work?
连个划痕都没有
There's not even a scratch!
也许是你没瞄准
Maybe it was your aim.
也许是你的大老鼠脑袋挡着我了
Maybe your big rat head got in the way!
我就给你看看胖老鼠脑袋
Mmm, I'll show you, fat rat head.
好了 深呼吸
Okay, deep breaths.
你说了几句 我说了几句
You said some things, I said some things.
也许我们该继续拯救世界了
Maybe we should just get back to saving the world.
接下来干嘛
What's next?
情况不太妙
This cannot be good.
爱普利尔奥尼尔
April O'Neil!
回来
Come back here!
再快点
Faster.
再快点
Faster!
我就知道这是个馊主意
I knew this was a bad idea.
里奥 敌人太多了 我们应该撤回去
Leo, there's too many. We should go back.
不行 我们必须到楼梯那儿去
No, we're gonna get to those stairs.
里奥 我们不可能成功的 我们必须撤回去
Leo, we're not gonna make it! We have to turn back.
我们往前推进 救回拉夫 这才算完
We push forward, get Raph, that's final.
神秘之手
Mystic hands!
多尼 麦奇
Donnie! Mikey!
不 多尼 你的软壳 你失去保护了
Oh no, Donnie, your soft shell! You're exposed!
我们得找掩护
We gotta find shelter!
忍♥住 快吐的泰罗
Oh, oh, keep it down, Vomitello!
忍♥住 爸爸
Oh. Keep it down, daddy!
跑吧 小虫子 但你们逃不掉的
Run, insects, but you can't escape!
不要
Don't!
钥匙 人类 把它给我
The key, human! Give it to me!
(江郎才尽)
你对我做了什么 你对我的脸做了什么
What did you do to me? What did you do to my face?
我就知道那玩意儿很厉害 我早就说嘛
I knew that stuff was nasty! I told y'all!
好啦 你是个天才 我们走吧
Yes, yes, you're a genius. Let's go.
多尼 请回答
Donnie, come in.
他们找到我们了 我们该去哪里 多尼
They found us. Where should we go? Donnie?
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
我们被困在了地铁大厦下面的地铁里
We are trapped in the subway under Metro Tower.
坦克已经在靠应急电源支撑了
The tank is running on emergency power
而且正被某种朗格生物覆盖着
and is covered in some kind of Krang bio-growth.
-我重复… -爱普利尔 快来
-I repeat-- -April, come quick!
我们要被绞死了
We're getting squished!
我们马上过去
We're on our way!
但是 爱普利尔 我们要怎么把他们救出来
But, April, how will we get them out?
我有个办法
电影精选列表