我们要做的 就是在钥匙被偷走前 率先找到它
all we have to do is find the key before it's stolen.
怎么了
What?
嗯 未来那个帅气又无敌的我 有没有告诉你 如果
Yeah, did future handsome, amazing me tell you what to do
惨剧已经发生了要怎么办
in case that already happened?
因为它已经发生了
'Cause that already happened.
不 已经太迟了
Oh no, we're too late!
不 并没有
No, we're not.
因为我们知道是谁拿走了钥匙 脚帮
'Cause we know who has the key, the Foot Clan.
我们要在他们启用它之前找到他们
Okay, we gotta find them before they use it,
而这一次 我们要一起行动
and this time, we do it together!
谁能帮我松个绑吗
Uh, can someone untie me now?
不…
Oh no…
坏人之间 有话直说 你的藏身之所有点…简陋
Villain to villain, your hideout is a bit… lacking.
我建议弄点天鹅绒 一个壁炉
Might I suggest some velvet, a fireplace,
也许再来只戴着钻石项链 毛茸茸的大白猫
maybe a fuzzy white cat with a diamond necklace?
今晚 我们要将我们的大♥师♥们 从维度监狱中解救出来
Tonight, we liberate our masters from their dimensional prison.
有了这把钥匙
With this key,
我们将能够把他们释放出来 摧毁这个世界 奴役它的人♥民♥
we shall free them to lay waste to this world and enslave its people.
我以为我们只是要抢抢银行 你懂的 合伙儿犯罪啥的
Ah, I thought we were just gonna rob a bank and be, you know, crime buddies.
我们要追随朗格人 因为他们会带领脚帮走向辉煌
We shall follow the Krang as they lead the Foot Clan to glory!
无聊
Bored.
你
You!
-里奥 -干嘛
-Leo! -What?
我本来想等一个合适的时机跳进去的 但他们一直絮絮叨叨说个不停
I was waiting for a good spot to jump in, but they just kept blabbity-blab-ing.
在那儿 那个就是钥匙
There it is! That's the key.
抓住他们 别让他们妨碍了仪式
Get them! Don't let them interfere with the ceremony!
不
No!
已经开始了
It started!
他正在开启大门 我们现在就得过去
He's unlocking the doorway! We need to get up there right now!
凯西 去吧 我们掩护你
Casey, go. We've got you covered.
糟糕
Oh no.
不 他们来了
Oh no! They're here!
那我们就让他们这次来访 短暂又美妙吧
Then let's make sure their visit's short and sweet.
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm finally free!
这个星球上的人 将为他们对我所做的一切付出代价
The people of this planet will pay for what they've done to me.
欢迎来到地球 希望你在这里 度过一段不愉快的时光
Welcome to Earth. I hope you don't enjoy your stay!
别再耍花招了
Enough tricks!
麦奇 多尼 不
Mikey! Donnie! No!
不是吧…
No…
拉夫 我们的力量怎么了
Raph, what happened to our powers?
它们消失了
They… They're gone.
他们对我们做了什么
What did they do to us?
弟弟 小妹 加入我吧
Brother, sister, join me.
是时候按照朗格人的蓝图 重塑这个世界了
Time for us to finish remaking this universe in the image of Krang.
我等这一天已经很久了
How I've waited for this day.
没错
Indeed.
弟弟 把传送门扩大一些 找回我们的飞船 技术场号♥
Brother, widen the portal and retrieve our ship, the Technodrome.
只要它来到这里 世界就将臣服在我们脚下
Once it is here, this world will kneel before us.
如果你不介意的话 我已经很久没开过杀戒了
Oh, if you two don't mind, I haven't killed anything in ages.
不
No!
撤退
Retreat!
撤退 我们才不会撤退
Retreat? We don't retreat!
里奥 你就听我一次吧 他们太强大了 而且爸爸受伤了
Leo, for once, listen to me. They're too powerful and Dad's hurt.
你不明白
You don't understand.
如果我们不把那道门关上 情况只会变得更糟
If we don't close that doorway, it's only gonna get worse.
拉夫
Raph?
里奥 这事没商量 多尼 逃生舱 快
I'm not gonna argue with you, Leo! Donnie, escape pods, now!
你不用跟我说两遍
You don't have to tell me twice!
老师 我们得拿到那把钥匙
Sensei, we need to get that key!
里奥
Leo!
拉夫
Raph?
拉夫 等等 不要
Raph, wait, no.
等等 拉夫 拉夫 不要 拉夫
Wait, Raph! Raph! No, Raph! Raph! No, Raph!
逃生舱入场
Escape pods incoming.
恭喜你们逃出生天 家人们
Congratulations on surviving, fam.
(逃出生天 )
我讨厌这个
Oh, I hate that.
大家没事吧 有人受伤了吗
Everyone okay? Anybody hurt?
我们是怎么来这儿的
How did we get here?
多尼逃生舱 我们之前从来没有用过它们
Donnie pods. We've never had to use those before.
那么 大家对各自的逃生体验 有何评价呢
So, how would everyone rate their escape experience?
“非常满意” “非常非常满意” “无与伦比的满意”
"Very satisfied," "Very, very satisfied," "Extremely satisfied"?
-多尼 -抱歉
-Donnie! -Sorry. Sorry.
收集数据能让我冷静下来
Data collection calms me down.
斯普林兹
Splints.
简直糟透了 我们为什么要离开啊
This is terrible! Why did we leave?
以防你没有注意到 我们被人打得屁滚尿流了
In case you didn't notice, we were getting our butts kicked!
但我的任务就是阻止他们
But my mission was to stop them!
现在 朗格人正用那把钥匙
Now, the Krang are using that key
把一个将会摧毁世界的东西带过来
to bring in something that will destroy the world.
我们输了
We lost.
-还有个逃生舱呢 -拉夫在哪
-Where's my other pod? -Where's Raph?
你是不是早知道会这样 你为什么不早说
Ah, did you know this would happen? Why didn't you tell me?
-你在说些什么 -冷静
-What are you talking about? -Easy!
-里奥 怎么了 拉夫去哪了 -里奥 拉夫出了什么事
-Leo, what's going on? Where's Raph? -Leo, what happened to Raph?
里奥纳多
Leonardo?
他们…
They…
They…
他们抓住他了
They got him.
你抛下了拉夫
You left Raph?
他自己选择了留下
He left himself.
他用他的逃生舱救了我 只因为我去抢这个破玩意儿了
He used his pod to save me, all because I went after this stupid thing.
你拿到了 太好了
You got it! Nice.
“太好了” 他们抓住了拉夫
"Nice"? They captured Raph!
他是未来人 他早就知道会这样
He's from the future! He knew this would happen!
不 我不知道 在我的时代 这事并没有发生
No, I didn't. This didn't happen in my time.
我们改变了过去 你拿到了钥匙
We changed the past, and you got the key.
也就是说 我们还有机会阻止他们
That means there's still a chance to stop them.
-不 我们必须救出拉夫 走吧 -里奥 等一下
-No, we have to save Raph. Come on. -Leo, wait.
如果你们不一起来 我就自己去
If you won't come, I'll go myself.
-我们失去了我们的神秘力量 -我们还没制定计划
-We've lost our mystic powers. -We don't have a plan!
我们不需要计划
We don't need a plan.
“我是史无前例 世上最伟大的忍♥者” 他说的
"I'm the greatest ninja the world's ever seen," his words.
在我们冲出去
Shouldn't we talk about this
噼里啪啦 稀里哗啦前 不该先商量一下吗
before we run off all half-cocked, willy-nilly, pell-mell?
大家一直说 我不该瞎逞英雄
I keep being told I'm doing this hero thing wrong.
但我拿到了钥匙 不是吗
But I got the key, didn't I?
我取得了成果 所以现在我们得按我的方法做事
I get results, so now we're doing it my way.
儿子 听从你团队的意见
My son, listen to your team.
这不是你个人的事
This is not about you.
从他们带走我哥那时起 这就是我个人的事
They made it about me when they took my brother.
相信我 我会搞定的
Trust me, I got this.
多尼 你开车
Donnie, you're driving.
我们要怎么处理这个
What do we do with this?
我们不能随身带着它 但也不能就这么把它留下
We can't just bring it with us, but we can't just leave it behind.
那我们应该毁掉它
Then we should destroy it.
斯普林兹和我会留在这里处理这件事
Splints and I will stay here and take care of business.
谢谢你 奥尼尔指挥官
Thanks, Commander O'Neil.
“指挥官” 我喜欢这个称呼
"Commander"? I like the sound of that.
看看它
Oh, look at it.
恶心
Disgusting.
你撒泡尿照照
Try looking in a mirror.
它在跟我说话呢
Ugh, it's talking at me.
我要把它的舌头拔♥出♥来♥
I'm going to rip out its tongue.
请原谅我妹妹
Forgive my sister.
她稍微有点暴脾气
She's got a bit of a temper.
关在监狱里一千年 她也不好受
And being in prison for a thousand years hasn't done her any favors.
你不是人类
You're not human.
你是什么
What are you?
放开我 我让你看看
Let me go, and I'll show you.
你比这个星球上的人更加强大
You're more powerful than the people of this planet,
电影精选列表