我扶着你 老师 撑住
I got you, Sensei. Stay with me.
你救了我的命 凯西琼斯
You're a life saver, Casey Jones.
名♥师♥出高徒嘛 加油 就快到了
I learned from the best. Come on, we're almost there.
(纽约 2044年)
坏狗狗
Bad doggies!
时机无可挑剔 老弟 戏剧性十足
Impeccable timing, little brother. Very dramatic.
快 帮帮他 米开朗琪罗 他伤得很重
Help him, Michelangelo. He's hurt bad.
结束了 抵抗失败 朗格人赢了
That's it. The resistance failed. The Krang won.
但一切还没结束
But… but it isn't over.
我们还有忍♥者的终极武器…
We've still got a ninja's greatest weapon…
希望
hope.
那个加上一个狂拽炫酷的神秘战士
That and a badass mystic warrior.
麦奇 我们需要一个时间通道
Mikey, we need a time gateway.
这会让我耗尽所有力量的
It'll take everything I have.
我知道 但这是我们最后的机会了
I know, but this is our last chance.
我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance.
-等等 怎么回事 他要去哪里 -凯西 听着
-Wait, what's going on? Where is he going? -Casey, listen.
朗格人最初就是通过一道神秘之门 来我们星球的
The Krang first came to our planet through a mystic doorway.
开启那道门的钥匙长这样
The key that opened the doorway looked like this.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为麦奇要把你送回到
Because Mikey's about to send you back in time
钥匙被偷走的那一天
to the day that the key was stolen.
慢着 他要什么
Wait, he's gonna what?
偷钥匙的人帮朗格人打开了大门
The people who stole that key opened the doorway for the Krang.
你必须在那之前找到它
You have to find it before that happens.
找到钥匙 阻止朗格人
Find the key, stop the Krang.
-但 老师… -重复一遍
-But, Sensei-- -Say it!
“找到钥匙 阻止朗格人”
"Find the key, stop the Krang."
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
凯西 我并不重要
Casey, it's not about me.
他们发现我们了
They found us!
麦奇
Mikey!
米开朗琪罗大♥师♥ 不要 你会…
Master Michelangelo, no! You're gonna--
凯西…
Casey…
等你拯救完世界 帮我个忙
when you're done saving the world, do me a favor.
来块披萨
Grab a slice!
哪里…
Where…
我成功了
I made it?
好了 凯西 来吧 找到钥匙 阻止朗格人
All right, Casey, here we go. Find the key, stop the Krang.
少年忍♥者神龟
慢慢来 里奥
Easy does it, Leo.
你可以的
You've got this.
集中精神
Concentrate.
全世界都指望着你…
The whole world is counting on you…
去打破堆披萨盒的记录呢
to break the pizza box stack record!
125个盒子
One-hundred, twenty-five boxes!
大家都说这是不可能的挑战 但看看谁正在完成它啊 Moi(我)
They say it couldn't be done, but look who's doing it, moi.
这是西语“里奥”的意思
That's Spanish for Leo.
继续吧 我缺乏语言天赋的朋友 你就盲目乐观吧
Go ahead, my non-lingual friend, count your unhatched fowl.
在你到达顶峰前 我仍是纪录保持者
My record stands until you reach the top,
而根据我对风速
which, according to my calculations of wind speed,
气压 以及露点的计算 成功的可能性极低 什么
barometric pressure, and dew point, is highly unlikely. What?
根据我的计算
According to my calculations,
只要相信自己 一切皆有可能
as long as you believe in yourself, you can do anything!
谢谢 老弟 没人比我更有自信了
Thanks, little brother. No one believes in himself more than me.
里奥
Leo!
里奥
Leo! Leo! Leo! Leo! Leo!
里奥
Leo! Leo! Leo! Leo! Leo!
-耶 我是里奥 -太棒了 宝贝
- Yeah! I am Leo! - Yeah, baby!
你们在这儿呢
There you are.
我一直在到处找你们
I've been looking all over for you guys.
拉夫 你猜谁刚刚打破了记录
Raph, guess who just broke the record?
什么 你成功了 你堆了多少…
What? You did? How many did you--
不要再分心了 拉夫 我们本应该在训练的…
Stop distracting Raph! We were supposed to be training--
等一下
Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta. Hold that thought.
多尼
Donnie?
多尼
Donnie?
先生 你成功超越了我 恭喜
You, sir, have bested me. Mazel.
-嗯哼 -嗯哼
-Ahem? -Ahem?
里奥
Leo. Leo.
里奥
Leo! Leo!
够了
Stop it!
里奥 我们还有事要做 而你为了这事就把他拽来这儿
Leo, we have work to do, and you dragged him out here for this?
训练 打破记录 选哪个很明显啦
Training, record-breaking. The choice was clear.
要命 里奥 世界不是围着你在转的
Dang it, Leo. Everything's not about you.
你什么时候才能成熟点 有点英雄的样子
When are you gonna grow up and start acting like a hero?
来了 先生们…
And there it is. Gentlemen…
-什么情况 你们在做什么 -我发明的一个小游戏
-What was that? What are you guys doing? -A little game I invented.
只要你一说“英雄” 我们就吃一口披萨
Every time you say "heroes," we take a bite of pizza.
我说“英雄”的频率才没那么高
I don't say "heroes" that often!
里奥
Leo!
就算我经常说英…那个词又能怎样
So what if I say he-- that word a lot.
那是个好词 我们需要成为那个词
It's a good word. We need to be that word.
放松点 拉夫 我们已经具备 成为英雄的条件啦
Relax, Raph. We've got this hero thing wired.
我们的忍♥术已经登峰造极
I mean, our ninjocity is off the charts.
我们拥有上佳的神秘武器
We've got some kickin' mystic weapons.
需要我提醒你 是谁 用四枚炮弹打败了施莱德吗
And do I need to remind you who has four shells and defeated the Shredder?
里奥
- Hey. - Leo!
你就是不明白
You just don't get it.
那是什么…是我
Huh? What is all that-- That's me.
看来我们有个317-39.4待处理了
Looks like we have a 317-39.4 in progress!
拜托
Oh, come on!
你们没人看过多尼的 《坏人代码大全》吗 都没看
Has nobody read Donnie's Big Book of Bad Guy Codes? Nobody?
-没有 -永远不可能看的
-Nope. -Never gonna happen.
(文物展览)
(新闻快报)
成功啦 我们拿到 梦寐以求之不得的东西啦
We did it! We got the whatcha-ma-hoosie-doodle!
那是当然啦
Of course we did.
什么也无法阻止超级大反派沃伦斯通
Nothing can stop Supervillain Warren Stone
和他变戏法的伙伴 河马催眠师
and his conjuring compatriot, Hypno-Potamus!
他们来了 好了 计划是这样的…
There they are! Okay, here's the plan--
拉夫 别紧张 有这么酷炫的神秘力量 谁还需要计划啊
Raph, relax. Who needs a plan when we got crazy cool mystic powers?
里奥
Leo!
来吧 宝剑 现在是传送门时间
Come on, swords, it's portal time!
等我拯救完世界再见咯 回见您呐
I'll see you guys later after I save the day! Buh-buh-bye!
回来 我们得一起行动
Stop! We need to work together!
我勒个去 是那些讨厌的乌龟
Wellington Sunday! It's those pesky Turtles.
请出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration.
抱歉 老兄 我肯定是 把它们落在外套包里了
Oh, I'm sorry, mate. I must have left it in my other jacket.
里奥
Leo! Ah!
里奥 我们来了
Leo, we're coming.
别担心 一切尽在我掌握之中
- Don't worry. - I got 'em right where I want 'em.
我看着可不像 多尼 麦奇 12技
Doesn't look that way to me. Donnie, Mikey, Maneuver 12.
这就来
-On it! -Ha!
鞭子力拉满
Whip-o-rama!
准备好被我的神秘科技打败吧
Prepare to be Donnie'd by my mystic tech!
哎哟喂
Oh boy.
好了 怪物 把偷的东西交出来吧
Okay, creeps, hand over the stolen thingy!
不
Oh no.
那一定就是他们偷走的东西了
That's gotta be what they stole!
让我来
I got it!
靠你那笨手笨脚 不 还是我来吧
With those clumsy hands? No, I got this one.
你把他给传送门斩了
Oh, you portal-chopped him!
“传送门斩”我喜欢 也许可以成为我的新潮语
"Portal-chopped," I like it. Maybe my new catchphrase?
好了 我们来看看适不适合 “你们被传送门斩了 ”
Okay, let's see how it fits. "You've been portal chopped!"
这个我拿走
Uh-uh-uh-uh. I'll be taking this.
脚帮
The Foot Clan?
经过这么多个世纪 它终于归我们了
Finally, after all these centuries, this is ours.
是啊 当然 多亏了我们 安全送达
Yes, well, of course, thanks to us, delivered safe and sound.
没问题 搭档
No problemo, partner.
嘿 先静静 我们是搭档吗 我们是搭档哦
Hey, just quietly, are we partners? We are partners, yeah?
天啊 如果那是脚帮想要得到的东西 那它一定很危险
Oh man, that thing must be dangerous if the Foot Clan wants it.
电影精选列表