Just back off!
你能别拿那个指着她吗
Can you stop pointing that at her, please?
我他妈要杀了你 听见了吗
I'm gonna fucking kill you, you hear me?!
安珀 跑啊 安珀
Amber, run! Amber!
快跑
Run!
救命 有人吗
Help! Somebody!
求你了 他想杀我
Please, please! He's trying to kill me!
求你了
Please!
求你了 他想杀我
Please! He's trying to kill me!
他想杀我 救命
He's trying to kill me! Help!
求你了 停下
Ohh! Please! Stop!
-你要在唱诗班做布道 -求你了
- You're preaching to the choir. - Please!
你看到了刚刚那个僵尸吗
Did you see that zombie back there?
-很酷炫 对吧 -挺不错的
- Oh, it was nice, right? - That was pretty awesome.
别走
Please don't go!
谁来救救我 求你了 救救我
Please... somebody, please, help me, please.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
你简直一团糟
You're fucked up!
救救我 求你了
Help, please!
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
各位 别看了 走吧
Guys, don't stare, come on.
救命
Help.
操
Fuck.
操
Oh, fuck.
操
Fuck!
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无人接听
No one is available to take your call.
请留言
Please leave a message.
接电♥话♥啊 威廉
Come on, William!
行了 姜饼人再多来点
All right, that's more for the gingerbread man.
你们听说过爱尔兰人的诅咒
Ooh, ya heard of the Irish curse!
即爱尔兰人的生殖器普遍比较小
你好啊
'Ello!
威尔
Will!
威尔 救救我
Will! Help me!
我们在冰柜里看到了那具尸体
We saw that body in the freezer.
那是我妈
That was my mom.
你小的时候
When you're a little kid,
觉得自己会长生不老
you think you're gonna live forever.
觉得你爱的人
You think that the people you love
永远不会离开你
are never gonna leave you.
十年里长了一百多颗肿瘤
Over one hundred tumors for ten freakin' years!
但我从未放弃过我妈妈
But I never gave up on my mom.
可她放弃了
She did.
你闯进了我家
You broke into my house.
我不信任你
I can't trust you.
不 你可以信任我的 我很抱歉
No, you-you can trust me, I'm so sorry.
我收回那句话
I take it back.
我保证 我懂你的感受
I promise, I understand you.
如果上帝想惩罚我 祂会的
If God wants to punish me, He will.
只有祂能评判我
Only He can judge me.
操
Fuckin'...
搞什么
What the fuck!
该死
Ah, shit!
操
Fuck!
该死
Shit!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
老天
Jesus.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mama.
-妈妈 -雅各布
- Mom. - Jacob!
操
Oh, fuck!
去你们的 这是我的公♥寓♥
Fuck you, people, this is my apartment...
安珀
Amber.
安珀
Amber.
安珀
Amber!
安珀
Amber!
安珀
Amber?
你这该死的
There's your fuckin'...
安珀
Amber!
不
Oh, no.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 安珀
Oh, no. Amber!
不 不 不 安珀
Oh, no, no, no. Amber!
我背上有钉子吗
Are there nails in my back?
有
Yeah.
有一个 两个
There's one, two...
抱歉 三个
I'm sorry, three.
好吧 我也这么想
OK, that's what I thought.
我们得去医院
You know, we should go to the hospital.
是啊
Yeah...
看 我找到手♥机♥了
Uh, look... I found the phone.
来
Here.
我们出去吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
用手指戳我的肚脐眼
Stick my finger in my bellybutton?
等等 再说一遍
Wait, say it again?
记得我跟你说我因为抽大♥麻♥还在缓刑期吗
Remember I told you I was on probation for pot?
我骗了你 抱歉 我不知道为什么那样
I lied to you, man. I'm really sorry, I don't know why I did it.
没事 没事 都过去了
Hey. Hey, it's all good.
别自责了
Don't worry about it.
什么
What?
闻起来是什么样的
What's it smell like?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
注意用词 注意用词
Oh, watch your mouth! Watch your mouth!
她够下流的 老兄
She's so nasty, man.
好了 我得挂了
All right, I got to go.
我得挂了 我朋友们来了
I got to go, my friends are here.
今晚见 好了 再见
I'll see you tonight. All right, bye.
老天
Oh, man.
你们怎么样
How are you guys doing?
哥们 这妆容屌♥爆了
Man, that's some gnar-gnar makeup.
不过我得说 你们错过了一场精彩的派对
But I'm telling you, you missed a good party.
传奇一般
Like legendary.
这妞蹲下去给我口 又站起来
This girl went down on me, she came back up,
老天 她看上去就像吃了一包奇多一样
man, she looked like she ate a bag of Cheetos.
我的天
Oh, my God!
老天 你们太忧郁了
God, you guys are so moody!
别把假血弄到我的座位上 好吗
Don't get that fake blood on my seat, OK?
铃♥声♥
不断