去再给我买♥♥一个三明治
Oh, uh, if you'd get me another sandwich,
不要洋葱 懂了吗
but no onion, OK?
去你的丹尼尔斯 去你的JT翻新公♥司♥
Fuck you, Daniels, fuck you, JT Renovations!
我们放松去
Let's go out.
你知道我不太会喝酒
You know I don't really drink like that.
就一杯 一杯
Just one, just one.
只有零杯和无数杯 安珀
One means three, Amber.
得了 这样
Oh, my God, you know what,
我给杰森发消息叫他在那里和我们碰头
I'm gonna text Jason and he'll meet us there.
好 好 今晚我要喝个痛快啦
OK! OK, I'm gonna drink tonight!
这边请
There you go.
好了
All right...
那么
So...
再跟我过一遍
Run it by me again.
我们先把名单打印出来
OK, so we print a hard copy of the list,
接着我们开始打电♥话♥联♥系♥
then we start making calls,
我们要自己做独♥立♥承包商
setting ourselves up as independent contractors,
提供其他翻新公♥司♥无法给出的利率
offer rates that none of the other local renovating firms can.
万事俱备 只差一间工作室了
We just need a place to operate out of.
我兄弟在北山有一间房♥子
My brother has a house up in North Hills.
他经常出差 所以那里没有人用
He's always traveling for work, there's never anyone there.
名单里有将近3000名潜在客户
There's just under 3,000 potential clients on this list.
如果我们能抢到其中一半
If we're able to snag even half of them,
-我们就能赚 -超级多钱
- we'll be able to generate... - A shitload of money.
通俗地说 我们就是需要说服
In layman's terms, we just have to convince
每一位潜在客户从我们这里购买♥♥就可以了
each potential client to buy from us.
这就是我要做的事了
And that's where I come in.
等等 我可以说服客户
Wait, wait, I can convince.
威尔 你这个人就是太善良
Will, you are way too nice.
杰森 杰森 告诉她我可以说服客户
Jason. Jason, tell her I can convince.
-杰森 -这个我们过后再讨论
- Jason? - We're going to have to talk about this,
但现在 让我们干杯 为我们
but in the meantime, let's toast to a...
没有老板的未来
no-boss future...
摆脱老板
No bosses!
-摆脱老板 -去他的丹尼尔斯
- No bosses! - Fuck Daniels.
去他的丹尼尔斯先生
Mr. Daniels.
爽
Ooh, yeah.
回见
All right.
等等 你要去哪 这就要走了吗
Wait, wait, where are you going? You leaving already?
对 我要去和网上认识的女孩见面
Yeah, I'm meeting this girl I met online.
但愿她真的是个姑娘 但是她
Well, I hope she's a girl, but, uh, she, uh...
想和我上♥床♥
wants to have sex with me.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
总之 她只是想上二十几岁的男人
Anyway, she only fucks guys in their 20s.
这是我最后的机会了
This is my last chance.
你好 可以给我一杯伏特加汤力吗
Um, excuse me, can I get a shot and a vodka tonic, please,
记在我账上
and you can put it on my tab?
怎么 开个玩笑都不行吗
What, you can't take a little joke?
拜托 干嘛 不喜欢我这型吗
Come on. What, am I not your type?
是这样吗 你不喜欢
Is that what's going on? You don't like...
你不喜欢金发帅哥吗
you don't like blond guys?
我可没这么说
That's not what I said.
我只是闹着玩的 我的天
I'm just messing around. Oh, my God.
我们可以离开这里
We can get out of here.
如果这里不对你的胃口 那
If this isn't your vibe, like...
-我们去海滩吧 -不用了
- Let's go to the beach... - I'm good.
可以去我那里 我有 有很多书
Let's go to my place. I got... I got books.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
我那里有电影看 你想看什么都行
I got movies, whatever you want, girl.
我那儿什么都有
I got it at my place.
我不想跟你去任何地方
I don't wanna go anywhere with you.
我已经很友好了
You know, I'm trying to be nice.
你去问问我的朋友们
If you ask any of my friends,
我是他们认识的最好的人了
I'm like the nicest guy they know.
你以为我蠢吗
Do you think that I'm stupid?
上周我看到你和你女朋友在这
I saw you here with your girlfriend last week.
什么女朋友
What girlfriend?
-你没有女朋友吗 -我没有
- You don't have a girlfriend? - No, I don't.
-没有女朋友是吧 -没有
- No girlfriend? - No.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi, excuse me.
麻烦你帮我和我男朋友拍张照可以吗
Would you mind taking a picture of me and my boyfriend for me?
可以 没问题
Oh, ok.
搂住我 就是发个朋友圈罢了
Just put your arm around me, it's just for social media.
别 别拍照 不要
No, don't take a picture. No, no.
-怎么了 -不用了 祝你今晚玩得开心
- What? - I'm good, have a good night.
我以为我们相处的挺愉快的
I thought we were having a good time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
小意思
No problem.
自我介绍下 我是阿曼达
I'm Amanda, by the way.
抱歉 我是威尔
I'm sorry, I'm Will.
-你好 威尔 -你好啊
- Hi, Will. - Will. How are ya?
-我挺好的 -那就好
- Good. - Good.
现在就很开心
Now.
哪去了
Where the fuck...?
跑哪里去了
Where is it?
疼死我了
Oh, Jesus!
我的手♥机♥在哪呢
Where's my fucking phone?
没事 能想起来 我能想起来的
That's OK, it'll show up. It'll show up.
这什么
What the...?
操
Fuck!
你还好吗
You ok?
你也没有
You don't...
喝多少啊
Drink much, huh?
我得走了
I got to go.
我的车
Hey, um, my car.
你能载我一程吗
You mind giving me a ride?
你可能想先
First, you might wanna...
我会在外面 等你
I'll wait for you... out there.
操他♥娘♥的♥
For fuck sake.
打扰一下 昨晚有人捡到一部手♥机♥吗
Oh, excuse me. Did anyone turn in a cell phone last night?
白色的外壳 我想我是落在这儿了
It had a white case. I think I left it here.
-让我找找 -就在吧台丢的
- Let me check. - Sitting at the bar.
等下 你是说白色的手♥机♥吗
Oh, wait, you said a white cell phone?
-对 白色外壳 -没有 没看到过
- Yeah, it had a white case. - No, no, never mind.
-不好意思 伙计 -操
- Sorry, man. - Fuck!
该死
Shit!
我昨晚把车也停在这儿了
I left my car parked there last night.
现在不见了
And it's not there.
是黑色掀背款小轿车吗
Are you the black hatchback?
是的 就是黑色掀背小轿车
Yeah, it was a black hatchback.
太好了 你回来真是太好了
Oh, good, I'm so glad you're here.
他们两小时之前就拖走了
Yeah, they towed it about two hours ago.
操 操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck! Fuck!
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, guy.
操
Fuck!
真不走运
Not your day.
您拨的电♥话♥暂时无人接听 请留言
No one is available to take your call. Please leave a message.
没人接
It's dead.
好吧 还联♥系♥不上吗
Well, can't you still track it?
吃点东西 缓解一下
Take those, that should help.
你知道的 事实上
You know, actually...
如果我登陆 手♥机♥追踪 应用程序
if I log onto the "Track My Phone" app...
设备响应通知
"device response notification..."
我会输入你的号♥码
I'll put in your number...
手♥机♥追踪器 接收最新消息
我手♥机♥开机时你会收到消息
you'll get a notification the moment it's turned on.
好 那我们现在等着就行吗
Cool. I guess... now we just wait?
希望能找到
And hope.
我们得吃饭了
We could always eat.
你知道我现在最想吃什么吗 法式吐司
Do you know what I'm craving? French toast.
再加上酥脆的培根 半熟蛋