我们在他车里 别把他扯进来
We're in his car! Leave him out of it?
请个医生 别指望司机解决我们的问题
Pay for a therapist, don't use the ride driver as our therapist!
你不是跟我结婚的那个男人了
You are not the man I married.
我赌一百美元 新部门早就为
Hundred bucks says Daniels has a nice
丹尼尔斯准备好了舒服的新桌椅
comfy chair and comfy desk just waiting for him at the new branch.
你以为他关心我们的死活吗 才怪
You think they care about us? Hell no.
他们根本不关心我们要不要付学生贷款
They don't care if we have student loans,
还是房♥租 他们压根不关心
rent to pay, they don't give a shit.
丹尼尔斯说了什么来着
What was that that Daniels said again?
我在此感谢各位
"I commend you"
感谢你们的劳动 不过
on your hard work; Unfortunately,
我们公♥司♥一团糟
we're a piece of shit company...
听着 安珀
Listen, Amber...
有件事我想想都有点鸡动
I'm just gonna say... this is making my balls tingle,
不过绝对违法
but it's highly illegal.
公♥司♥里存着跟我们交易的每位
The company stores a list of every client
用户的名单 对吧
we've done business with, right?
-对 -如果我可以
- Ok. - If I were able to get
搞一份名单副本
a copy of the list,
我们就可以得到他们的用户了
we could technically use those clients ourselves.
我们已经有生产商的联♥系♥方式了
I mean, we already have the manufacturer's contacts
而且他们也不在意生意是从哪来的
and they don't care where the business is coming from,
只要拿到钱就行
just as long as they're getting paid.
我们只需要成立个有限公♥司♥来开♥发♥票
We just need to set up an LLC for the invoice.
对 但是我们就得登进丹尼尔斯的电脑
Yeah, but then we would need to get into Daniels' computer
这么一来就得知道他的密♥码♥ 所以
and for that we would need his password, so...
-不 -怎么了
- No! - What?
没事 操
Nothing. Fuck.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我才刚想到个点子
I just thought of something.
我们晚点再谈
Let's just talk about this later.
Amber
Hey, Amber...
一切都会好起来的
everything's gonna be all right.
那还不是最糟的
That wasn't the worst part, though.
不是我因为私藏可♥卡♥因♥
It wasn't even the fact that I got arrested
和海♥洛♥因♥被抓
for possession of crack and heroin.
也不是
The worst part wasn't even that the
法官判了我两到三年
judge gave me two to three years.
最糟糕的是我冲过桌子的时候
The worst part was that when I crashed through the table,
弄死了我邻居家的狗
I killed my neighbor's dog.
它们当时可能在下面睡觉
I guess they'd been sleeping underneath there.
是那种毛茸茸的㹴犬
It's one of those little furry terrier types.
天啊
Hell...
我很愧疚 因为这是她唯一的狗
I feel bad because it was the only dog she had, right?
她非常爱她的狗
You know, she loved that thing.
它没有伤害过任何人
It hadn't done anything to anybody, you know?
我只是想告诉你们
Just goes to show you that
总是无辜的那一方
it's usually the most innocent ones that
收到伤害
hurt the worst, right?
那也是321天前的事了
Well, that was 321 days ago.
我320天没有喝酒
I was sober for 320 days.
很好
Yeah.
杰西卡 对吗
Jessica, right?
你的肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder been?
这周更差了 他们让我搬货
Been worse this week. They put me in stocking.
你知道那些箱子多重吗
You know how heavy those boxes are?
不过一切都是有来有往
But, you know, everything's a give and take.
-你还在难过你的车吗 -没有
- You still upset about the car? - Nah, I'm good.
威尔在帮我
I mean, Will's helping me out, so...
威尔人不错 你该多跟这种人交朋友
That Will is a great boy. You need more friends like him.
对了 我忘记告诉你
Um, by the way, I forgot to tell you,
我这周工作很顺利 所以这是给你的
I got some really great leads this week, so this is for you.
不用了
No, honey.
我们会没事的
We'll be OK.
我们会没事的
We'll be OK.
我保证
I promise.
我在想我们的计划
So I was thinking about the plan,
想法很好 不过这大概是个A1甚至A2重罪
and it's a cool idea, but it's probably an A1, probably A2 felony.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure we should do this?
对 动手吧
Yeah, let's do it.
我们最好等到午饭时间
It's best if we wait till lunch.
丹尼尔斯十有八♥九♥会点街对面
Nine times out of ten, Daniels orders from the deli
熟食店的外卖♥♥ 而且会提前点
across the street; Usually preorders it
这样他去拿外卖♥♥就不会花很长时间
so it won't take him long to leave and come back.
我就在那个时候动手
That's when I'll do it.
你只需要等我的信♥号♥♥
All I need you to do is wait for my cue.
-好 -你只需给我望风
- Right. - From there, just let me know
告诉我丹尼尔斯来了没
if you see Daniels coming.
-好 -我们去把钱搞到手
- Ok. - Let's get this money.
三十厘米面包
A footlong.
多加起司 不要鳄梨 不要洋葱
Extra cheese, no avocado, no onions.
是的 女士 我们做翻新业务
Yes, ma'am, we do renovations...
您这次不需要是吗
Oh, it's not for you at this time?
好的 谢谢您的耐心聆听
Well, thank you so much for being nice to me.
再见
Goodbye.
我们把这破地方烧了
"Let's burn this mother fucker down."
不要鳄梨 不要洋葱 我讨厌洋葱
No avocado, no onions. I hate onion.
我人挺和善 但你不会想看我发火
I'm a nice guy. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
谢谢
Thanks, baby.
需要简单的午餐或别的什么吗
Little lunch or something?
比如火鸡片加瑞士面包
Little sliced turkey and Swiss?
或者来点赛百味
Little Subway?
或者一些人肉 处♥女♥肉
Maybe some human flesh, some virgins?
不 不了 伙计
No, I'm good, man.
今天我已经买♥♥过午餐了
I brought my own lunch today
不过谢了 马丁
but thanks, Martin.
行吧 兄弟 随便吧
All right, man, good for you.
我要去拿我的午餐
I'm gonna pick up my lunch.
三点前把工资单发一下
Why don't you call payroll before three o'clock?
明白
Got it.
什么
What?
快一点
Come on!
搞什么啊
What the...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
丹尼尔斯先生让我还原系统
Mr. Daniels asked me to do a system restore.
他的邮件出了些问题
He was having problems with his email.
我上过IT课 所以能搞得定
I took an IT course, so I'm qualified for this.
威尔 你在说谎吗
Will, are you lying?
我开玩笑啦
I'm kidding.
上帝啊
God.
这种破事他自己解决就好
He needs to figure shit out for himself.
多谢 玛丽昂
Thanks, Marion.
你搞什么啊
What are you doing?
密♥码♥不对啊
The password isn't working.
对了 抱歉 我忘了数字
I know, I'm sorry, I forgot the numerical.
是 脏货丹尼尔斯69.
It's "DirtyDaniels69."
对啊 他是个脏货小畜生
Yeah, he's a dirty little fucker.
完事以后别忘了销毁
Make sure to swallow that when you're finished.
好 现在我要打印了
All right, now try to print it.
搞什么
Come on!
不能打印啊
It's not printing!
-老板 -现在不行 杰森
- Hey, boss. - Not now, Jason.
我只是想知道我们的支票是不是要寄了
I was just wondering if our checks are gonna be mailed...
去问玛丽昂 她管工资的事 行吗
Talk to Marion, she handles the payroll, OK?
我就是好奇 我们是不是要领工资了
Yeah, I was just wondering, are we gonna get our checks...
杰森 去和玛丽昂谈
Jason, just talk to Marion.
我天
Oh, my God!
-该死的 -我很抱歉
- God damnit! - I'm so sorry!
该死的
Damn it!
没事 收拾干净就好了
It's ok. Uh, just clean up the mess.