他不吸
He doesn't know shit.
他以为我是因为吸毒而被抓的
He thinks I got arrested for weed.
等等 你被批捕了
Wait... you got arrested?
他们拖走了我的车
And they took my car.
我的车很值钱
It's very expensive.
但我正在想办法解决
You know, but I'm dealing with it, I am.
那罪名是什么
What were the charges?
我天 这很严重啊
Damn. That's some serious shit.
好了 走吧
All right, now, come on.
-走了 -不不不不
- Come on. - No, no, no, no no.
我就想躺在这
I just wanna lay here, just for like...
再多躺一会
just a little bit longer.
要不要躺我边上
Do you wanna lay with me?
-来吧 -不 不行 别这样
- Come on. - No, no, you can't, come on.
我们得走了 走吧
We got to go, let's go.
-我们走吧 -没事 没事
- Let's go! - Shh! It's OK. It's OK.
不
No...
停下 停下
Stop. Stop...
快点 我们得走了
Hey, come on, we got to go.
-我们走吧 -好吧
- Let's go! - Ok.
快点
Come on!
别出声 好吗
Don't make any noise, all right?
你出声的话 我就得射你 快走
If you do, I'll have to shoot you, just go!
怎么了
What happened?
我他妈不给糖 看看牌子好吗
I'm not a fucking candy man, read the sign.
不给糖就捣乱 混♥蛋♥
Trick or treat, bitch!
是你啊 达米安
Yo, Damian.
我顺路来看看 听说你这有糖 孩子
I thought I'd stop by, heard you got some candy, kid.
进来吧 老兄
Get in here, man.
你过这么久才来开门 哥们
Took your sweet ass time answering the door, homey.
你的手♥机♥有什么毛病 老兄
What the fuck's up with your phone, dude?
我在来的路上给你打了三次电♥话♥
I tried calling you like three times on the way here.
操
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么像个害怕的小女孩
What the fuck got you acting like a scared little girl?
哥们 你得帮帮我
Yo, man, I need your help.
-不行 -什么叫不行
- No. - What do you mean no?
你说过如果我有解决不了的事
You said if I ever needed your help
需要你帮忙的话 你会帮我的
with something I couldn't handle, you'd help me.
我得嗑点那什么
I'm gonna need a little taste of something...
-你♥他♥妈♥听好了 达米安 -别急
- Just fucking listen, Damian. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on.
我说过了 把她放进冰柜
I said already, just put her in the freezer.
不是 老兄 我他妈不是在说这个
No, dude, that's not what I'm fucking talking about.
-我他妈已经放进去了 -那你在说什么
- I already fucking did that. - Then what?
我那天晚上不是额外需要钱吗
I needed some extra cash the other night, right?
你不是会拿到你♥妈♥的♥社保金支票吗
Aren't you still getting your mom's social security checks?
是的 我是会拿到 但是
Yeah, I'm fucking getting those, but...
你越来越贪心了
You've been getting greedy.
不 这他妈不是贪心 达米安
No, it's not fucking greed, Damian.
-你开始贪心了 -闭嘴 这不是贪心 达米安
- You're getting greedy. - Shut up, it's not greed, Damian.
抵押贷款 税 车险
The mortgage, the taxes, car insurance.
更别说那些该死的药
Not to mention those fucking pills.
我他妈已经厌倦打扮成女人了
I'm sick and tired of dressing up as a fucking woman.
你不想干了
You're not playing.
好吧 所以到底发生了什么
All right. So, what the hell happened?
我有一天晚上在酒吧
I was at the bar the other night, man.
我拿了某个人的手♥机♥
I took some dude's phone.
很快他就开始用那个找手♥机♥的
Next thing I know, he's doing that thing that finds it...
-追踪系统 -对 听好了
- Fucking tracker. - Yeah, and get this.
我他妈开车带了他们
I fucking drove them.
等等 让我理解一下
Hold up, hold up, let me make sure I'm getting this.
你偷了这家伙的手♥机♥ 结果碰巧
You stole this dude's phone, and it just so happened
他就是你要载的那个人
that he was the guy you were picking up?
-是的 -然后你就把他带来这里
- Yeah. - And then you bring him back here...
帮他找你偷的手♥机♥吗
to help him find his stolen phone that you took?
见鬼 这种事你编都编不出来 老兄
Holy shit! You can't make that shit up, man.
这他妈不好笑 我他妈不知道怎么办
It's not fucking funny. I don't know what to fuckin' do.
让他们滚
Tell them to fuck off.
事情比这复杂一点
Yeah, it's a little more fucking complicated than that.
不 我一直这么干 告诉他们滚开
No, it's not, I do it all the time: fuck off!
不 哥们 他们就在我的地下室里
No, dude, they're in my basement!
你不是在逗我吧
You're not playing with me.
我完蛋了
I'm fucked.
我得喝一杯
I'm gonna need a drink.
那家伙有多重
The guy, how much he weigh?
68公斤 或者70左右
150. Maybe like 160.
那个女的呢
And the girl?
我不知道 她挺带劲的
I don't know, she's tight.
带劲
Tight?
是啊 娇小可人那种的
Yeah, like petite-ish.
她漂亮吗
She cute?
我觉得漂亮 但那不是重点 达米安
Yeah, I guess, but that's not the point, Damian.
好吧 我们需要一点石灰和一把铁锹
All right, we're gonna need some lime and a shovel.
为什么需要青柠[和石灰是一个词]
Why do you need a lime?
石灰 不是青柠 是生石灰 是件物品
Lime. Not limes, lime. Like quicklime, it's a thing.
乔·佩西在《好家伙》里面用过
Joe Pesci uses it in Goodfellas.
演员乔·佩西在其中饰演黑帮角色
能溶解尸体
Gonna help dissolve the body.
把他们拖到沙漠去 像棕榈泉之类的地方
Take them out to the desert, like Palm Springs or something?
我也不知道 可能太远了
I don't know, maybe that's too far.
我他妈不能这么做 达米安
I can't fucking do that, Damian.
那我帮不了你了
Well, then, I guess I can't help you.
不 别走 我在听
No, no, stop, I'm listening.
他们看到了尸体 对吗 如果他们看到了
I mean, they saw the body, right? And if they saw the body,
就意味着他们会去报♥警♥
then that means they're gonna tell the police
那我们就嗑不到药了
and then we can't get our fix.
在你动手之前 记住你还欠我钱
Before you do anything, you still owe me.
那一百块吗
The hundo?
我不忘事的 孩子 我他妈是本百科全书
I don't forget shit, kid, I'm a fuckin' encyclopedia.
能给我一片你妈妈的奥施康定吗
Hey, can I get one of your mom's oxy's?
我没了
I'm all out.
真♥他♥妈♥是个瘾君子
Fuckin' junkie.
去你的
Fuck you!
你看的这东西好奇怪 孩子
You're watching some weird shit, kid.
小杰
Yo, J,
你还没说喜不喜欢我的万圣节面具呢
you never even told me how much you liked my Halloween mask.
小杰
J!
瞧啊 瞧啊
Looky, looky.
那混♥蛋♥一直瞒着我
That fucker's been holding out on me.
太好了
Yeah!
这他妈还是满的
It's fucking full, too.
我们这辈子都要在监狱里过了
We're going to jail for life.
你知道吗
Do you realize that?
达米安 我还有一颗奥施康定
Yo, Damian. I do have another oxy.
我分你一半吧
I'll just split it.
就给我五块钱吧
Just throw me like five bucks.
达米安
Damian.
达
Da...
搞什么 达米安
What the fuck? Damian?
老兄
Yo, brother!
怎么
What the...
这他妈是漂白剂
Fuckin' bleach?
这他妈是漂白剂
Fuckin' bleach?
该死
Shit!
漂白剂 你♥他♥妈♥用漂白剂杀了他
Bleach! Huh? You fucking killed him with bleach?
你杀了他 你杀了达米安
You killed him. You killed Damian.
那个其实是给你准备的
Well, that was meant for you, actually.
冷静一点
Hey, um, take it easy...
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 傻♥逼♥
No, shut the fuck up, you idiot!
他是我最好的朋友 唯一的朋友
He was my best friend. My only friend!
雅各布
Jacob...
退后