With like really crispy bacon, over-easy eggs,
流出糖浆和鸡蛋液
where like the syrup and the eggs are runny
这些都混合在一起 然后你就可以
and it's like all mixed together and you can...
我恶心到你了吗
Am I grossing you out?
这东西真猛 你从哪弄来的
This is some strong shit. Where did you get this from?
上帝啊
Jesus!
看起来像绿色哥布林的 精♥液♥
That looks like the Green Goblin's... jizz.
喝了它能让你感觉好点 喝就是了
It'll make you feel better, just drink it.
把你的脚拿下去
Get your feet off the couch.
那你的案子如何了
Oh, so, what's going on with your case?
我的律师说他们在尝试减刑到只有藏♥毒♥罪
My lawyer said that they're trying to reduce the sentence to just possession,
所以 我大概只能等消息了
so... I'm just waiting, I guess.
我不敢相信他们因为大♥麻♥就要逮捕你
I mean, I can't believe they arrested you for weed.
坦白讲 这时候 我只想
Honestly, at this point, I just wanna...
彻底忘记这些 你懂吗
put it behind me, you know?
我天 有消息了
Oh, shit! The notification.
在更新地图了 快出来了
It's mapping it, it's mapping it...
上面说什么 位置在哪
What does it say? What's the location?
稍等 快出来 宝贝 快出来
Hold on. Come on, baby, Come on, baby.
出来了
I got it.
2356特莱玛街
2356 Terramar Street?
-好像20分钟车程 -我们赶紧出发
- It's like 20 minutes away. - Let's go.
雅各布
找到了 他在那里 走了 把烟灭了
Oh, shit, there he is. Come on, put that shit out.
-你们好 -你好
- Yo. - Hi.
伙计 还没到十二小时呢
Man, it hasn't even been there 12 hours.
听着 我付不起
Look, I can't afford that.
有没有类似首次拖车折扣之类的东西吗
Is there like a first-time tow discount or something?
喂 我的天 他挂我电♥话♥
Hello. Oh, my God, he hung up on me.
他什么毛病
What the fuck.
这下好了 彻底从零开始了
This is perfect. A great way to start over.
车给拖走了 手♥机♥也没了
My car gets towed, I lost my phone...
再来一张
One more.
听起来过得不太顺心 是吗
Sounds like, um, a rough day, huh?
我朋友昨晚把手♥机♥搞丢了
Well, my buddy here lost his phone last night,
我们正要去追踪到的地方
so we are tracking it there.
告诉所有人
Tell everybody.
打开窗户大声点
Scream it out the window.
拜托 是他问了
Well, he asked.
坏了
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What's wrong?
杰森发消息来了
Jason just texted.
我们该告诉他吗
Should we tell him?
我不想他抓狂
I don't want him to freak out.
我们就静观其变 好吗
Let's just wait and see what happens, OK?
好的
Ok.
拜托 别想太多了
Come on, stop overthinking it.
该下车了
Get out of the car.
谢谢你载我们
Thanks for the ride.
郑重声明 我没有过虑
You know, for the record, I am not overthinking.
能给我一分钟吗
Can you just give me a minute, please?
你一整天都是这样
You've had all day.
没人在
No one.
我觉得没人在家
I don't think anyone's home.
你确定我们找的地方没错吗
Are you sure we're in the right place?
没错啊 我的手♥机♥显示就是这里
Yeah, I mean, that's what my phone said.
让我看看
Let me look.
-我手♥机♥没电了 -真糟糕
- My phone's dead. - Shit.
要不然这样 安珀
Do you know what, Amber,
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should just call the cops.
报♥警♥ 什么
The cops? What?
-我可以 -我去后面看看 好吧
- I would... - I'll go check around back, OK?
安珀 这不好吧
Amber, I don't think that's a good idea;
安珀 我觉得这样不好
Amber, I don't think that's...
-安珀 -这手♥机♥对我们很重要
- Amber! - We need this phone.
-安珀 -待着别动
- Amber... - Just chill right here.
好吧 你这就去了
OK, you're doing it.
这不是什么好主意
This is a bad idea.
你在我家外面干什么 小鬼
What you doin' outside my house, boy?
我去
My gosh.
你现在还吃人家东西吗
You're eating their food now?
-来点吗 -不要
- You want some? - No.
进来
Come on!
喂 有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
有人吗
Anybody?
这里一股腐旧的味道
Smells like old person's breath in here.
老天 真的是
God, it does.
我走这边
I'm gonna go this way.
我这边
This way.
喂 有人在家么
Hello? Anybody home?
妈呀
Jeez!
吓你一跳
Got ya.
别这样
Don't do that.
-你找到了么 -啥也没有
- Did you find it? - No, nothing.
你觉得这里有人吗
Do you think anybody's here?
没人 但电视开着
No. TV was on.
要不我上楼看看
How about I go look upstairs?
好 我继续在这里找
OK. I'll keep looking around.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
闲鱼
起拍价: 100美元
已成交
请准备发货
二手iPhone(有破损)
当前最高出价者
出价: 500美元
安珀
Amber!
安珀
Amber!
怎么了
What?
那混♥蛋♥把它卖♥♥了
The fucker sold it.
等等 不 不 这不可能
Wait, no, no, that can't be.
APP通知说它在这里
The notification said that it was here.
也许他还没发货
Well, maybe he hasn't shipped it out yet.
对 那它一定还在这里
Yeah, no, it's got to be here somewhere.
威尔 不会在这下面 对吧
Will. I mean, it wasn't anywhere up here, right?
脏死了
Filthy.
你过来看
Look, come here.
这不是
Isn't that...
什么鬼
What the fuck?
有人过来了
Someone's here!
不要啊 放我们出去
No, let us out! No!
-开门啊 -不要
- Open up! - No!
就差一点 他可能 老天
Got so close, he probably... Oh, my God!
求你了
Please!
开门啊 开门啊
Open up! Open up!
你们在吗
H-Hello?
求你了
Listen, please!
把门打开
Open the door!
求你了 我们拿上手♥机♥就走
Please, just give us the phone and we'll leave!
-对 -不 谁知道你们会不会报♥警♥
- Yeah. - No. How do I know you won't call the cops?
我们肯定不报♥警♥
We won't call the cops!
肯定不会 求你了 放我们出去吧
No, please, just let us out!
相信我们 求你
You can trust us, please!
开门啊
Open the door!
有人在吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
开门啊
Open the door!
安珀 你敲了一个多小时了
Amber! You've been hitting that door for over an hour.
他不会开门的
He's not gonna open it.
你到底有没有撬开窗户啊
Did you get a window open at least?
显然没有
Of course.
这下好了 咱们碰上个瘾君子
Great, we're dealing with a junkie.
你注意到那人就是刚才的
Did you notice that that was the guy that...
司机吗 是啊 我发现了