由真实故事改编
药店
我们这回得烂死在监狱了 操
We're gonna rot in jail forever! Fuck!
所以我们上楼去干掉一个
So we went upstairs to kill one...
一个 没问题 好 就这样
One. Which we did. All right? We did that.
你休想
Do not think about...
对 我没有想
And yeah, I didn't think about...
他可能会回来的
He might come home!
你就若无其事地走上楼
I mean, you just casually walked upstairs
想要毒害两个无辜的男孩
and tried to poison two innocent boys...
你慢慢走
Because you're stomping around
他们会以为我们在做托儿服务
and they think we're running a daycare!
去你的
Fuck you!
住手
Stop!
JT翻新公♥司♥ 请稍等
JT Renovations. Please hold.
JT翻新公♥司♥
JT Renovations.
我们也负责厨房♥翻新
We also renovate kitchens...
好的 那我们为您登记三份
Great, we'll put you down for three.
感谢您的来电 又拿下一单
Uh-huh. Thank you so much. I got another one.
卧室 浴室 地下室 您尽管提
Bedrooms, bathrooms, dungeons, you name it.
您需要的都有
Whatever you need.
我给您讲一下我们的促销活动 您好
Let me tell you about a special promotion. Hello?
我会自嗨的 不劳您费心
I will go fuck myself, thank you.
嘿 别往心里去
Yo, take nothing personal.
老哥 你饭碗是不想要了吗
Oh, tight, dude, you're trying to get fired?
好吧
Cool.
好的 这里就是奇迹发生的地方
All right, this is where all the magic happens.
主楼层 总部办公室
The main floor, the headquarters.
跟员工们打声招呼 威尔和马丁
Let's say hi to, um, Will and Martin.
你们好 如何啊
What's up, guys? How you doing?
装潢可以 这办公室真不错
Excellent decorations. Sweet office.
空气都是香的
Oh, sweet air.
我们 我们往前走吧
Let's, uh...let's keep moving.
你好 瑞克吗
Hi, is this Rick?
瑞克 你好 我是JT翻新公♥司♥的
Hi, Rick, this is Martin from JT Renov...
不好意思
Excuse me?
你♥他♥妈♥刚跟我说什么 小兔崽子
What the fuck did you just say to me, you little fuck boy?
给我听着 我现在电脑上就有你的地址
Listen here, Rick, I got your address right in front of me, dawg.
要不要我现在就去你家
Why don't I come to your house and
和你老婆大战一场直到她爱上我
skull-fuck your wife until she loves me?
这样你满意吗
How would you like that?
我再领养你的小孩 让他们叫我爸爸
I'll adopt your children and make them my own.
操 操
Fuck you, fuck you!
你不是说别往心里去吗
I thought you said don't take it personal.
我也没太往心里去
Oh, I didn't take that personal.
我只是想上他老婆养他小孩而已
No. I'm just gonna skull-fuck his wife and raise his children.
吝啬鬼丹尼尔斯
Cheap-ass Daniels.
威利
Willie?
嘿 杰森
Hey, Jason.
带那些新人参观得怎么样啦
How's the tour with the newbies going?
你没看到上个月的报表吗
Have you even seen the numbers the past month?
公♥司♥业绩低迷 太差了
We're running on fumes. No!
只能一直炒掉一群傻子 再招一群傻子
Just keeps hiring more idiots to replace the other idiots.
嘿
Hey.
我的天 你从哪儿冒出来的
Hey. Jesus, where did you come from?
我是个女忍♥者
I'm a ninja.
干 我得抽根烟 你们要吗
Fuck, I need a cigarette. You guys want one?
我不行 我抽烟会吐的
I can't, they give me the squirts.
多谢你还说一声 杰森
Well, thank you for sharing that, Jason.
威尔
Will?
好
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
-太恶心了 -当心
- That was gross. - Be careful.
会拉肚子的 听我说 周六晚上
They give you the squirts. Hey listen, Saturday night.
我要办个派对 万圣节派对
I'm doing a party. It's a Halloween party.
到时会很盛大 叫上你的朋友
It's gonna be huge! Tell it to your friends.
我要去 我已经做了
I'm going to... I just did.
-凯莉吗 -对
- Kelly? - Yeah.
今天过得不错吧
Nice day today, huh?
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry, what?
我问你今天是不是过得不错
I said, "Nice day today, huh?"
对 还行吧
Oh, yeah. I guess.
你感觉如何
How's it going?
挺好的
Fine.
你在这附近上学吗
You go to school around here?
学校里应该有不少男生找你攀谈吧
I bet a lot of guys hit on you at school, huh?
所有事情说完做完
When everything is said and done,
我全身上下也只剩12美元了
I'll have... $12 left over.
我们可以硬气点问丹尼尔斯加薪
We could just man up and ask Daniels for higher commission.
安珀 他连一个咖啡壶都舍不得换
Amber, he won't even replace the coffee pot.
就咖啡壶 安珀
The coffee pot, Amber.
有道理
Point made.
好吧
Ok.
你明天应该还能顺路接我上班吧
Hey, you can still give me a ride to work tomorrow again, right?
你什么时候能把车取回来
When are you going to get your car back?
你什么时候能自个儿买♥♥烟
When are you going to start buying your own weed?
好极了 和您聊天真是太愉快了
Oh, great, it was so nice to speak with you, uh...
感谢您的聆听
Thanks so much for your business.
祝您一切顺利
You have a good day.
太好了
Yes!
大家伙都去哪儿了
Where's everyone going?
看邮件 丹尼尔斯叫大家开会呢
Check your email. Daniels is calling a floor meeting.
你们都知道今年公♥司♥状况不太好
You all know this year has been less than moderate.
这跟你们的工作态度没有任何关系
The result had nothing to do with your work ethic.
公♥司♥要改变政策
The company is going to be taking a new direction.
很不幸 这意味着
Unfortunately that does mean closing
我们这块的两个部门得全部砍掉
down both branches in our district.
我在此感谢各位
Listen. I commend all of you,
你们每个人 感谢你们为公♥司♥的付出
all of you, for the time you've given to the firm
祝你们未来一切顺利
and I wish you all the best of luck.
我们把这周工作做完
So we'll finish out this week
周五给你们结算
with the payroll ending on Friday.
-就这样 -他刚是把我们炒了吗
- That's it. - He just fired us?
是的
I think so.
就这样
That's it!
总是有这种事
It's always something.
太糟糕了 我该怎么办
This is awful, what am I gonna do?
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do that?
做什么
Do what?
什么
What?
你老拿咱家孩子跟莱恩和贝森家的比
You always compare our kids to Ryan and Bethann's.
-我没有 -你刚就是这样的
- No, I don't. - You just did it.
我这么比较
I just did it in that situation
是因为我希望
because I just think it's a good idea
比利和亚什能运动一下
if Billy and Asher would play some kind of sport.
孩子们做运动了
Our kids do play sports.
他们打了垒球但是不喜欢 好吗
They play softball and they hate it, OK?
而且这运动女里女气的
And it's a girly sport.
这才不女气呢 这和棒球
It's not a girly sport, it's the same thing
是一样的 只不过球是软的
as baseball, it's just the ball is soft.
而且也不能说软 只是大了一号♥
It's not even soft, it's just bigger...
我知道球长什么样 马蒂
I know the shape of the ball, Marty!
我去了比赛 你没去
I go to the games, you don't.
他们打垒球可以多认识些朋友
Softball is a good thing for them to mingle with other children.
先生 能麻烦您把音乐关小声点吗
Sir, could you please turn the music down?
我正在和我老公理论呢
I'm trying to have a discussion with my husband.
某人只能拿一星差评了
Someone's getting one star.
好吧 真抱歉
Great. You know what, I'm sorry.
绝对别结婚 就算结了
Don't ever get married, and if you do,
也不要和这家伙结 他就是个混
don't get married to this guy 'cause he's an ass...
别把司机扯进来 别把我们的关系
Leave the driver out of this. Don't bring my relationship...