六组 请回答
Unit 6, come in.
你预计什么时候到?
What's your ETA?
五分钟后到 正在过桥
Be there in five. Crossing the bridge now.
到了之后 让队员下车等待命令
When you arrive, drop the team off and stand by for orders.
收到
Roger that.
你觉得他们为什么让我们全身武装?
Why do you think they made us gear up like this?
不管是什么事 都严重到叫我们这些下班的人过来
Whatever it is, it's serious enough to call us off-duty guys in.
该死 迪伦我们现在本来可以在旧金山
Shit, Dylan, we could be in San Fran right now,
吃螃蟹喝啤酒的
eating crab and drinking beer.
旧金山改天再去 JJ
Frisco isn't going anywhere anytime soon, JJ.
我们先撑过这一关
Let's just get through this.
我们快到浣熊市了 听好了
We're almost at Raccoon City, so listen up.
浣熊市被封锁了
The city's on lockdown.
我们受命协助撤离保护伞公♥司♥的高管
Orders are to assist evacuation of Umbrella Corp execs
以及政♥府♥官员
and government officials only.
不撤离平民
No civilians.
重复 不撤离平民
Repeat. No civilians.
如果他们阻碍我们的行动怎么办?
What if they try to get past us?
允许射杀
You're cleared to shoot to Kill.
真的吗?
Seriously?
我要你们在卡车前排成一列 加快速度
I want a line in front of the truck. Double time.
快点 快走
Move. Move.
这是对所有平民的警告
This is a warning to all civilians.
回到自己的家里并在那里避难
Return to your homes and shelter there.
重复 回到自己的家里
Repeat, return to your homes.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
我也想知道
That's what I wanna know.
注意 保护伞公♥司♥高管来了
Heads up. An Umbrella exec is coming through.
排好队列 保持警惕
Close ranks and stay sharp.
他们在暴♥动♥ 关闭保险栓 听我命令开火
They're rioting! Safeties off. Fire on my orders.
该死 好疼
Goddamn, this hurts!
他们把队长杀死了
They fucked chief up!
那些人怎么回事? - 把他的尸体撕开
What's wrong with those people? - Tore his body wide open.
他们有狂犬病之类的
They got rabies or something.
他们把他的尸体带走了 混♥蛋♥
They took his body and... Motherfuckers!
我把血止住了
I've stopped the bleeding.
坚持住 好吗? 我们要请求撤离
Just hang tight, okay? We're calling for evac.
卡尔 卡尔
Carl. Carl.
卡尔?
Carl?
收到
Copy that.
我们把伤员送到安全的地方了
We managed to get our wounded to safety.
我们需要撤离 否则他们... - 他们被感染了
We need evac or they're-- - They're infected.
什么?感染?
Sorry, infected?
没错 隔离他们 等候命令
Affirmative. Quarantine them and wait for orders.
你要我们做什么?
You want us to do what?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你不能把他们关在里面
You can't lock them in there.
我们得送他们去医院 马上
We need to get them to a hospital. Now.
总部说我们必须隔离他们 并原地待命
HQ says we have to quarantine them and stand by.
隔离?
Quarantine?
六组 请回答
Unit 6, come in.
在浣熊市受到感染的人 一经发现 格杀勿论 没有例外
Anyone in Raccoon City who's infected must be shot on sight. No exceptions.
我们的人也一样
Not even our people.
你要我们杀了自己的队员?
You want us to kill our team?
毫不留情地消灭他们
Terminate with extreme prejudice.
然后我们再派撤离人员 完毕
Then we'll send evac. Over.
不 伙计 不
No, man. No.
我们必须这么做
We gotta do this.
你疯了吗?那是我们的队员 你不能杀他们
Are you fucking crazy? That's our team. You can't kill them.
不杀他们就无法撤离
If we don't, there's no evac.
这一定是误会
This has to be a mistake.
他们只是需要医生
They just need a doctor or something!
他们需要帮助
They need help!
别这么做 你会后悔的
Don't do this! You'll regret it!
如果他们跑了我会更后悔的
I'll regret it more if they get loose!
住手
Stop it!
根据卡普空公♥司♥的视频游戏《生化危机》改编
(旧金山一2015年)
这个安东尼奥·泰勒博士是什么来头?
So, what's the deal with this Dr. Antonio Taylor guy?
他因间谍和协助敌国而被通缉
He's wanted for espionage and aiding enemy states.
旧金山警局派了特警队 去他最后出现的地方
San Francisco PD sent SWAT to his last location,
但他们被火力强大的未知团体攻击
but they were attacked by an unknown group with a lot of firepower.
不管他们是谁 泰勒现在在他们手上
Whoever these people are, they have Taylor now.
情况不妙
That can't be good.
这样说太轻描淡写了
That's an understatement.
他参与了军方最高机密的研究
He was involved in top-secret research for our military.
现在外国特工也在追捕他
And now foreign agents are after him too.
我们必须尽快抓住他 越快越好
We need him in custody ASAP. Like, yesterday ASAP.
你就喜欢催我 是不是?
You love to rush me, don't you?
我们知道货车走哪条路
We know the route the van took.
如果我们的计算正确 它应该一分钟内就会超过你们
If our calculations are correct, it should pass you in a minute.
他们来早了
They're early.
该死
Oh, shit.
我喜欢那辆摩托车
I loved that bike.
太臭了
Smells rancid.
看看那个
Look at that!
借过一下
Excuse me.
你好 你是市政♥府♥派来的吗?
Hey there. Are you from the city?
对 你是谁?
Yeah. Who are you?
我是地球拯救组织的 克莱尔·雷德菲尔德
Claire Red field from Terra Save.
我是威廉·贡纳 鱼类及野生动物管理局的人
I'm William Gunnar. Fish and Wildlife.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming down.
这东西身上 有个地球拯救组织的追踪器
There was a Terra Save tracker on this thing,
我们觉得你会对它感兴趣
so we figured you had an interest in it.
你所在的组织是环境保护机构吗?
Is your group, like, an environmental protection agency or something?
其实我们是个为生化恐怖活动 受害者提供帮助的非政♥府♥组织
Actually, we're an NGO supporting the victims of bio terrorism.
真奇怪
Weird.
随便吧
Well, whatever.
至少有人来帮忙处理 这个棘手的状况
At least someone's here to help deal with this mess.
这个咬痕很大
This bite is huge.
是鲨鱼咬的吗?
Was it a shark?
不是 它们不会招惹虎鲸
No. They don't mess with orcas.
而且这个咬痕半径很大
Besides, the bite radius is so big.
现存的鲨鱼不可能留下这样的咬痕
There's no shark alive that could have done this.
吉尔 请回答
Jill, come in.
我是吉尔
Go for Jill.
根据初步报告 这似乎是生化武器事件
Based on first reports, this looks like a bio weapon situation.
封锁街道 等待支援
Cordon off the street and wait for backup.
来不及了 我已经进来了
Too late. I'm inside.
正在查找幸存者
Checking for survivors.
别冲进去 等待支援 这是...
Don't go rushing in. Wait for backup. That's an--
安全
Clear!
房♥间安全 重新排列队形
Room clear. Restack!
别动
Freeze!
退下
Stand down.
她是跟我一起的
She's with me.
你为什么一个人进去?
Why'd you go in alone?
如果有人可能有危险 我不会等支援
I'm not waiting for backup when there's a chance someone's in danger.
对 但是...
Right, but--
嗨 丽贝卡 - 你好 克里斯
Hi, Rebecca. - Hey, Chris.
吉尔呢?
Where's Jill?
我让她写昨晚的报告
I'm having her write up the report about last night.
我懂了 惩罚
I get it. Punishment.
别提了
Don't even go there.
总之 市里有12起类似昨晚的案件
Anyway, the city now has 12 cases like the one last night.
你的测试有结果吗?
Did your tests turn anything up?
他们都被改良版的T病毒感染了
Well, they were all infected with an improved version of the T-Virus,
他们身上都有针孔
and they all have needle marks.
没有被咬?
No bites?
没有人被咬 只有受害者被咬
None of them were bitten, only their victims.
受害者没有转化 他们受伤致死
And their victims didn't turn. They died from their wounds.
电影精选列表