But if the shit hits the fan, call Rebecca. She'll send backup.
什么情况?
What is that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么回事?
What is that?
退后 离它远点
Get back! Stay away from it!
他刚开枪打了他
He just shot him!
我们得走了 走吧
We gotta go. Let's go.
嘿 走吧 快点
Hey, let's go. Come on.
快点 各位 我们走
Come on. Everybody, let's go.
怎么回事? - 他们死了吗?
What the hell was that? - Are they dead?
天啊
Holy shit!
喂 把镜头转向那边
Yo, yo, yo. Pan over there.
有人开枪射杀了另一个人 你看到了吗?
Some dude shot some other dude. You see that?
搞什么?
What the...?
该死
Oh, shit.
不 不 不
No, no, no. No! No!
你没事吧?你被咬了吗?
Are you okay? Did it bite you?
没有 我没事
No. I'm okay.
进去
Get inside!
把桌子拖过来 我们要做个路障
Drag that desk over here! We need to make a barricade!
明白 -好
Got it! - Okay.
靠着门
Keep it against the door!
小心上面
Watch out! Up there!
该死
Oh, shit!
怎么回事?
How the hell...?
不 他们进来了
No, they're coming in!
该死
Goddamn it!
退后
Get back!
他们有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with them?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
没有
No, no, no.
当恐龙互相残杀时
Did good and evil exist...
善恶是否存在?
when dinosaurs were killing each other?
食物链中到底有没有
Is there even such a thing as evil...
邪恶一说?
in a food chain?
当然没有
Of course not.
当时这些概念都是不必要的
Such concepts were unnecessary back then.
对不对?
Isn't that right...
JJ?
JJ?
住手
Stop it!
该死
Shit!
呼叫总部
Come in, HQ.
两名幸存者
Two survivors.
一名被咬 血流不止
One's bit and he's bleeding bad.
我们需要撤离
We need evac.
不行
Negative.
你们受命消灭所有被咬的人
Orders are to terminate anyone bitten.
没有例外
No exceptions.
救救我 求你了
Help me. Please.
吉尔 请回答
Jill, come in.
打不通
I can't get through.
该死
Shit.
通讯也中断了
Comms are down too.
他们在干扰我们
They're jamming us.
我们得找到吉尔
We have to find Jill.
等等 这里可能还有更多这种东西
Hold on. There could be more of these in here.
多得数不清
Tons more.
她一个人 我不能丢下她
She's alone. I can't leave her behind.
等等 别开枪
Wait. Don't shoot.
里昂?
Leon?
真没想到啊 吉尔·瓦伦丁
Well, what do you know? Jill Valentine.
你好吗?
How's it going?
吉尔 那些东西在这里干什么?
So, Jill, what are those things doing here?
他们是游客
They were tourists.
这次游览太差劲了
That's one fucked-up tour.
你有枪吗?
You got a gun?
没有 丢了
Nope. Lost it.
给你 - 谢谢
Here. - Thanks.
趴下
Duck!
我们走
Let's go.
一共有多少个?
How many of these are there?
我不会停下来数的
I ain't stopping to count.
让开
Move!
零个
Zero.
什么?
What?
你想知道有多少人
You wanted to know how many there were.
有人在吗?
Anybody here?
怎么回事?你们是保安吗?
What's going on? Are you guys security?
警♥察♥?
Police?
我是生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟的人
I'm with the B.S.A.A.
我叫克里斯·雷德菲尔德 你是谁?
My name's Chris Red field. Who are you?
我是托尼 托尼·戴维斯
Well, I'm Tony. Tony Davis.
我是地球拯救组织的克莱尔
I'm Claire with Terra Save.
地球拯救组织?太好了
Terra Save? Oh, great.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
没有 除非你要为你那个邪教招兵买♥♥马
Not unless you're recruiting for your cult.
我听说哈佛维尔的事了 你们就是一群恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I heard what happened in Harvardville. You're a bunch of terrorists.
是吗?如果你看过真正的新闻
Yeah? And if you watched real news,
你就会知道 我们因为子虚乌有的生物武器的事被陷害
you'd know that we got framed over some bio weapon bullshit.
够了 你们两个
That's enough. Both of you.
我们有更重要的事要担心
We've got bigger things to worry about.
我们不知道下面有什么 所以注意点
We don't know what's down here, so keep an eye out.
这些绝对不是普通的感染
These are definitely not the usual infected.
对
Yeah.
他们转化得很快
They turn fast.
而且并没有被咬
And without being bitten.
等等 那混♥蛋♥去哪了?
Wait. Where'd the asshole go?
走开
Get away!
该死
Shit.
让我看看 - 我没被咬
Let me see. - I wasn't bitten!
闭嘴 让我看看
Shut up and let me see.
只是擦伤 没事
Just a scrape. You're fine.
我...我之前说你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
...I called you a terrorist before.
你真的以为我会因此不帮你?
You honestly think I wouldn't help you because of that?
就算你是坏人 我们也会帮你治疗伤口
We'd treat your wounds even if you were one of the bad guys.
这隧♥道♥是怎么回事?
What's up with this tunnel?
用来搬运军♥火♥
It's to move munitions,
在恶魔岛还是军事堡垒的时候
back when Alcatraz was a military fortress.
谢谢你的历史课
Thanks for the history lesson.
等这件事结束 我要在我的简历上加上导游这一项
After this, I'm putting tour guide on my résumé.
你怎么来了?
Why are you here?
安东尼奥·泰勒博士
Dr. Antonio Taylor.
他是机器人工程学专家
He's a specialist in robotics engineering.
他想把研究成果卖♥♥给别的国家
He tried to sell his research to another country,
却被一群恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥
but got kidnapped by a bunch of terrorists.
情报说他们把他带到了恶魔岛
Intel said they brought him to Alcatraz.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
一种新病毒正在肆虐
A new virus is on the loose.
线索指向这里
Clues pointed here,
所以我、克里斯和克莱尔过来看看
so me, Chris and Claire came to have a look around.
我们的案子似乎有关联
Our cases seem to be connected.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你感觉到了吗?
You feel that?
什么?
What?
有风
There's a draft.
是从这里来的
It's coming from here.
我们不知道它通向哪里
We don't know where it goes.
也许通向外面或者这个迷宫的更深处
Maybe outside or farther into this maze.
不管哪种情况 都比这里好
Either way, it's better than here.
拜托 那会像越狱一样
电影精选列表