it can bring them back.
太棒了 好 沿着这条水道走
Awesome. Okay, follow this waterway.
它会带你去监狱 你会找到里昂和其他人
It'll take you to the prison. You'll find Leon and the others.
他们被感染了 - 什么?
They're infected. - What?
我必须摧毁孵化器 告诉他们我要去军械库
I have to destroy the incubation tank. Tell them I'm headed to the armory.
打开闸门 玛丽亚
Open the floodgates, Maria.
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!
该死
Shit.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
里昂
Leon!
我拿到疫苗了
I have the vaccine.
吉尔也在那里
I saw Jill out there too.
吉尔?
Jill?
她往军械库去了
She's headed for the armory.
会有点刺痛
This will sting a bit.
他想做什么?
What's he up to?
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
这东西见效真快
This stuff works fast.
我已经感觉好多了
I feel better already.
谢谢 瑞贝卡
Thanks, Rebecca.
里昂一个人在那里吗?
Is Leon out there on his own?
是的 我怀疑他还没有完全康复
Yeah. I doubt he's 100% yet.
那就没时间休息了
No time to rest, then.
我们去帮他吧
Let's go help him.
他为什么把水都放进来?
Why's he letting all the water in?
我很高兴病毒没有杀死你
I am glad the virus didn't kill you.
我想亲自动手
I wanted to be the one to do it.
人生不可能事事顺心
You don't always get what you want.
这是为我父亲报仇
This is for my father!
他是阿里亚斯的看门狗 你是他的走狗
He was Arias's guard dog. You were his bitch.
迪伦
Dylan!
我还在想你跑到哪里去了
I was wondering where you scuttled off to.
放弃吧
Give up.
瑞贝卡应该已经治好其他人了
Rebecca's cured the others by now.
那又怎样?
So what?
我预料到了
I expected she would.
反正现在都不重要了
It doesn't matter now anyway.
很快
Soon...
大家就会像我一样
everyone will see things as I do.
觉得根本没有正义
That there is no justice.
看不见善与恶
That good and evil mean nothing.
我为了活命 杀死我的朋友
And I'll finally atone for murdering my friend...
我终于能赎罪了
so that I could survive.
搞什么?
What the hell?
我要让你为杀死我父亲付出代价
I will make you pay for killing my father.
好吧 你♥爸♥爸是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, your dad was kind of a dick.
现在你可以和你♥爸♥团聚了
Now you can be with your dad again.
吉尔
Jill!
你们都没事了
You're all okay.
伙计们 他们放出了生化无人机
Guys. They released the bio-drones.
我们得阻止他们
We have to stop them.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
迪伦利用病毒与生物武器融合
Dylan used the virus to fuse with a bio weapon.
看来我们要先处理这个
Looks like we're dealing with this first.
动手吧
Let's do it.
好
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
交给你了
He's all yours.
那东西不想死 - 它确实很顽强
That thing doesn't wanna die. - He's a tough cookie, all right.
克莱尔 - 怎么了?
Claire! - What?
你拿到泰勒给你的密♥码♥了吗?
You got that password Taylor gave you?
拿到了 就在这
Yeah, right here.
太好了
Fantastic.
带上瑞贝卡阻止那些无人机
Take Rebecca and stop those drones!
我们来拖住这家伙
We'll keep this guy busy.
明白
On it!
别死
Don't die!
吉尔
Jill!
好的
All right.
好的 交给我
Okay, I got this.
好的
Okay.
我们...
And...
进来了
we're in.
很好我们去阻止那些生化无人机
Great. Let's stop those bio-drones.
克里斯 里昂
Chris! Leon!
那是什么? - 等离子步♥枪♥
What's that? - A plasma rifle.
能加热到两万度
It heats up to 20,000 degrees,
但射程很短
but it's short range.
你能让那玩意再近点吗?
Can you get that thing any closer?
她说 "我们能让它再近点吗?"
"Can we get it closer?" she says.
坐稳了
Hang on!
好了 连起来
Okay, link it.
好了
Done.
控制代码有三个参数 改写它们
There's three parameters on the control code. Overwrite those.
明白
Got it.
这是手动模式 我们可以阻止它们
It's in manual mode. Now we can stop them.
等一下
Hold on a sec!
为什么?
Why?
无人机现在归我们管了 为什么不用它们呢?
We control the drones now, so why don't we use them?
希望能成功
I hope this works.
这之后绝对要去度假了
Definitely going on vacation after this.
是时候让你魂飞魄散了
Time to light you up.
就这样吗?我们杀死它了吗?
Is that it? Did we Kill it?
再来 把你了结了
One more to finish you!
该死
Goddamn it.
来吧
Come on.
快点
Come on!
该死
Fuck!
把它干掉 - 怎么回事?
Go get him! - What's happening?
无人机正在输入病毒 让它过载
The drones are pumping their virus in, overloading it.
破坏了它的化学反应
It's messing with the creature's chemistry.
看到了吗?
See?
很好
Oh, nice.
它朝开阔水域去了
It's heading for open water.
才怪
Like hell it is.
这个控制着大门 - 快点
This controls the gate. - Hurry!
好下去了
Yeah. Going down.
嘿
Hey!
丑八怪
Ugly!
够了来抓我啊
That's it. Come get me.
来啊
Come on.
来抓我啊
Come get me!
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on!
你知道怎么用这个吗?
You know how to use this?
有个触发器 是不是?
It's got a trigger, doesn't it?
这个放这里
That goes in here.
你要杀了所有人
You'd kill everyone
因为你为杀了朋友感到内疚?
because you feel guilty for killing your friend?
你自己处理吧 混♥蛋♥
Deal with it yourself, asshole.
趴下
Down.
再高一点
A little higher.
好
Yeah.
发射
Fire!
就是这样
And that's that.
我们成功了 - 它死了吗?
We did it. - Is it dead?
彻底死了
Super dead.
看来我们这些废物赢了 又一次赢了
Looks like us suckers win. Again.
对
Yeah.
我们会继续回来找更多猎物
电影精选列表