目前看来
From what I can tell so far,
这种病毒不是通过空气中的粒子或唾液传播的
this virus isn't spread via airborne particles or saliva.
那就是新物种了
It's something new, then.
我们必须阻止幕后黑手
We have to stop whoever's behind this.
要快
Fast.
吉尔没有被咬吧?
Jill wasn't bitten, was she?
没有
No.
只是一如既往地鲁莽
Just being reckless, as usual.
你为什么这么在意?
Why are you so hung up on that?
你以为只有你可以冒着生命危险救人吗?
You think you're the only one allowed to risk your life to save others?
什么?
What?
她经历了那么多事 现在终于回归了正常生活
After all she's been through, she's finally back in the field.
如果她像你说的这么鲁莽
If she's being reckless, like you say,
如果她像你说的这么鲁莽
it's probably because she's trying to make up for what happened to her.
你是说威斯克给她洗♥脑♥ 让她来找我们?
You mean, how Wesker brainwashed her and made her come after us?
没人为此责怪吉尔
No one's blaming Jill for that.
没人
No one.
除了吉尔
Except Jill.
怎么了?
What's up?
我要你退出这个案子
I want you off this case.
你需要休息
You need some time off.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
回来就好
It's good you're back.
我只是不希望你把自己逼得太紧
I just don't want you to push yourself too hard.
你经历了很多
You've been through a lot.
当我被威斯克控制思想时
When I was being mind-controlled by Wesker,
我只想杀了你
all I wanted was to kill you.
杀了你们所有人
All of you.
我有意识 但我无法阻止自己
I was conscious, but I couldn't stop myself.
这种感觉就像生活在噩梦中
It was like living in a nightmare.
有时候...
Sometimes...
噩梦会跟着你
the nightmare sticks with you.
你一不小心就会被它吞噬
And if you're not careful, it'll swallow you up.
我现在没事了
I'm fine now.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
有个叫皮尔斯的人
There was this guy named Piers.
我希望他能接替我
I wanted him to take over after me.
我信任他 他也信任我
I trusted him, and he trusted me.
他跟我一起并肩作战 后来···
He fought alongside me, then...
他为了救我而死
he died to save me.
我们必须做好殉职的准备
We have to be ready to die in the line of duty.
这是工作的一部分
It's part of the job.
但像你昨晚那样贸然行动 不仅仅是拿生命在冒险
But rushing in like you did last night, you're not just risking your life.
老实说 换做是我 可能也会这么做
Honestly, I probably would've done the same as you.
所以我们的工作才困难
That's why our job is hard.
我们必须考虑这些事 一向如此
We have to consider stuff like that. Always.
我们已经打了这么久的仗 已经麻木了
We've been in this fight for so long, we're getting numb to it.
所以我们现在必须更加小心
So we have to be even more careful now.
因为如果我们掉以轻心
Because if we're not,
那种麻木感...
that numbness...
会烧穿我们的灵魂
will burn right down to our souls.
无辜的人被下毒并被用作武器
Innocent people are being poisoned and used as weapons.
干这种事的人没有灵魂
Whoever's doing that has no soul.
如果我们想阻止他们
And if we wanna stop them,
我们不能去想麻木
we can't afford to think about being numb,
或者灵魂什么的
or souls, or any of that shit.
至少我不能
At least I can't.
嘿
Hey.
拜托 吉尔 别...
Come on, Jill. Don't--
好吧
Well...
你做到了
you've done it.
我们有原型了
We have a prototype now.
我们可以直接进入量产阶段
We can move straight to the mass-production phase.
干得好
Nice work...
泰勒博士
Dr. Taylor.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
命运决定让你以另一种方式死去
Fate has decided you'll die some other way.
嘿 吉尔 克里斯
Hey, Jill. Chris.
你好 克莱尔 谢谢
Hi, Claire. Thanks.
生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟最近怎么样?
What's shaking at the B.S.A.A. these days?
还是老样子 生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥分子真是顽固
Same old thing. Bioterrorists sure are stubborn.
地球拯救组织那边怎么样?
How are things at Terra Save?
你知道的 老样子
Oh, you know. Same.
我自己还有一群顽固的坏人要对付
I'm dealing with my own set of stubborn bad guys.
他们都没有你们两个顽固
Well, neither are as stubborn as you two.
法拉隆群岛周围的这片区域是巨大的国家海洋保护区
This area around the Farallon Islands is a giant national marine sanctuary.
我们追踪的一些鲸鱼在持续消失
Some whales we were tracking have been disappearing.
那里 在恶魔岛附近
There, off Alcatraz.
研究鲸鱼消失不是生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟的专长
Lost whales aren't really the B.S.A.A.'s thing.
那你为什么打给我们?
So why'd you call us?
我检查了被冲上岸的虎鲸尸体上一个咬伤的DNA
I checked the DNA we got from a bite wound on an orca carcass that washed up.
里面有一种T病毒株
It had a strain of T-Virus in it.
和我们在这座城市里发现的
It's similar to the virus we found in the infected
病毒相似 - 你在开玩笑
that have been turning up in the city. - You're kidding.
还有这个
And get this.
警方没找到感染者之间的联♥系♥
The police couldn't find a connection between the folks that were infected.
但我做了深入调查
But I dug a little deeper
发现他们有一个共同占
and found they all had one thing in common.
不可能
No way.
他们最近都去过恶魔岛
They all visited Alcatraz recently.
(盐泽游览了恶魔岛)
一个现代工程奇迹
...a modern marvel of engineering.
如果这在你的旧金山之旅必看景点的清单上
If it's on your list of things to see while visiting San Francisco,
你现在可以把它划掉了
you can check it off right now.
正前方 各位 就是那里 恶魔岛
And straight ahead, folks, there it is, Alcatraz.
丽贝卡 我们快到了
Rebecca, we're almost there.
收到
Gotcha.
嘿 这个病毒和其他
Hey, this virus is similar to the other versions
我们已经有疫苗的版本很像
we already have vaccines for.
是的 我想我可以为这个病毒研制疫苗
Yeah, I think I can slap together a vax for this one too.
这是我这么久以来 听到的最好的消息了
That's the best news I've heard in a while.
着手去做吧
Get to it.
有发现的话我会打给你
I'll call you if we find anything.
国家公园管理局介入后 他们开放了这座岛
When the National Park Service got involved, they opened up the island,
让公众不仅能享受它丰富的历史
so that the public could enjoy not only its rich history--
这时候就需要我了
That's where I come in.
还有鸟类、海洋和动物
But also the bird, marine and animal life
多年来在这里繁衍生息 恶魔岛已经...
that has flourished here over the years. Alcatraz has--
看来他知道自己时日无多了
I guess he realized his days were numbered.
好吧 他跑不远的
Oh, well. He won't get far.
完美
Perfect.
有一种酷刑装置叫法拉里斯之牛
There is a torture device called the bull of Phalaris.
它是由青铜制成的公牛
It was a bull made of bronze.
把一个人放进去 在下面点火
You put a person inside, light a fire under it,
然后等着公牛变热
then sit back as the bull heats up
慢慢把里面的人活活烧死
and slowly burns the person inside alive.
真优雅
So elegant.
你知道 制♥作♥公牛的人死在里面了
You know, the man who made the bull died in it.
真是精彩的首秀
That's some debut.
现在我们的贵宾已经到了
Now that our esteemed guests have arrived...
是时候展示我们的创作了
it's time we debuted our creation.
不得不说 这张床太烂了
I gotta say, this bed sucks!
大家好 我是扎克
Hey, it's your boy Zach here.
今天我要参观恶魔岛
And today, I'm checking out Alcatraz!
救命
Help me!
首先 点击订阅按钮
First things first, hit that subscribe button...
如果跟这些游客待在一起 我们是不会找到任何东西的
We won't find anything if we stick with these tourists.
我去岸边看看
I'll go and check the shoreline.
你和克里斯可以去未对游客开放的区域找一找
You and Chris can scope out the places they don't take the tourists.
大家保持通讯畅通
Everyone keep your comms open.
但如果遇到麻烦就给丽贝卡打电♥话♥ 她会派支援
电影精选列表