to clean the slate.
好啊 杀光一切
Sure. Kill everything.
像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样
Like a terrorist.
不是一切
Not everything.
有了这些生化无人机
With these bio-drones,
我可以决定谁会被感染 谁不会被感染
I decide who gets infected and who doesn't.
举个例子 瓦伦丁小姐
Example, Ms. Valentine.
我留下她一个人 好让她体验
I left her alone so she could experience
我多年前的感受
what I went through so many years ago,
当时我以为自己站在正义的一边
when I thought I was on the side of justice.
你疯了
You're insane.
与其拿枪指着我
Instead of pointing your gun at me,
你应该担心的是他
you should be worried about him,
他和克莱尔被困在同一间牢房♥里
trapped in that cell with Claire.
她看起来不太好
She's not looking too good.
过不了多久 克莱尔就会开始变化
It won't be long before Claire turns.
等她变后
And when she does,
她会把不太好的泰勒医生开肠破肚
she'll rip the not-so-good Dr. Taylor's guts out.
又会失去一条无辜的生命
And another innocent life will be lost.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
在她杀我之前朝她开枪
Shoot her before she kills me!
克莱尔
Claire!
你真该死
Goddamn you!
关掉引擎 戴上护目镜
Cut the engine. Goggles on.
这是里昂·肯尼迪
Here we have Leon S. Kennedy,
为那些撒谎和掩盖真♥相♥的人卖♥♥命
working hard for people who lie and cover up the truth,
他们鼓吹宣传着他永无止境的战斗
who propagate the endless cycle of battles he keeps fighting.
你已经精疲力尽了
And you're all burnt out from it.
是啊 这就是活计
Yeah, well, it's a living.
还有克莱尔·雷德菲尔德
And Claire Red field.
你以为你的组织在帮助别人
You think your group helps people.
但他们对阻止一切痛苦的真正原因毫无作为
But they don't do anything to stop the actual cause of all the suffering.
他们提供绷带 而不是真正的解决办法
They offer bandages instead of real solutions.
我相信你出于骄傲一直在做这件事
I bet you keep doing it out of pride.
因为这让你觉得你在做好事
Because it makes you feel like you're doing good.
帮助他人...
Nothing wrong...
没有错
with helping people.
当然
Sure.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
Keep telling yourself that.
我们都知道你更喜欢袖手旁观 让别人来干脏活
We both know you prefer sitting back and letting others do the dirty work.
还有克里斯·雷德菲尔德
And Chris Red field.
即使每次任务都有队员牺牲
Despite the fact you lose team members on every single mission,
你们还是会带着更多队员回来
you keep coming back with more.
不知道你们打着正义的名号♥牺牲了多少人
How many lives have you sacrificed in the name of justice, I wonder.
最后是...
And finally...
吉尔·瓦伦丁
we come to Jill Valentine.
你现在就可以射杀克莱尔 拯救生命
You could shoot Claire right now and save a life,
但你犹豫了
but you hesitate.
我知道她是朋友 但...
I get she's a friend and all, but still,
我还是觉得你想保护无辜的人
I thought you want to protect the innocent.
当你被自己的情绪左右时,就很难做到这一点 不是吗?
That's hard to do when you let your emotions get in the way, isn't it?
去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
和你们所有人一样 我尽了我的职责
Like all of you, I did my duty,
保护那些当权的混♥蛋♥们
protecting the sons of bitches in power.
他们逼我看着我最好的朋友乞求饶命
The ones who forced me to watch my best friend beg for his life.
然后还是命令我杀了他
And then ordered me to kill him anyway.
你们谁都不知道
None of you know what it's like
背负着这种重担活下去是什么感觉
to live with that hanging over your head.
你知道吗?
Do you?
但很快...
But soon...
你就会知道那种痛苦
you will know that kind of suffering.
我的生化机器人会把它送到全世界
My bio-drones will deliver it to the world.
当人们开始杀害他们的朋友和家人时
And when people start killing their friends and family,
就不会再有任何掩盖了
there won't be any more cover-ups.
对你们来说也没有
And there won't be any more use...
任何用处了
for you.
出发
Move out.
七点钟方向有动静
I got movement, 7 o'clock.
准备交火
Prepare to engage.
距离400码 正在靠近
Four hundred yards and closing.
跟紧
Keep it tight.
300码
Three hundred.
200码 来势汹汹
Two hundred. It's coming in fast!
该死 开火 开火
Shit, fire! Fire!
快开火 开火
Flip and fire! Fire!
重新装弹 保持警惕
Reload! Stay alert!
它回来了 12点钟方向
It's coming back! Twelve o'clock!
你等得太久了 吉尔
You waited too long, Jill.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
吉尔
Jill!
不用管他们
Don't worry about them.
他们会痛苦一阵子 很快就会变成怪物
They'll suffer for a while, then turn soon enough.
至于吉尔...
As for Jill...
她想做什么都可以
she can do whatever she wants.
现在到了最后阶段
We're at the final stage now.
一旦生化无人机从宿主身上孵化出来
Once the bio-drones hatch from their Licker hosts,
我们就有上百万只了
we'll have millions.
它们会离开这座岛之后 它们将势不可挡
They'll leave the island and then there's no stopping them.
你流了很多血
You're bleeding bad.
我必须止血
I have to stop it.
不用麻烦了
Don't bother.
管好你自己吧
Worry about yourself.
你拿我没办法
Can't do anything about me.
但我可以帮你止血
But I can stop your bleeding.
有什么用?
What's the point?
听完他的话 你不会想放弃吗?
After what he said, don't you feel like giving up?
他做出了他的选择
He made his choice.
我们也做出了我们的选择
We made ours.
仅此而已
That's all.
这个世界已经乱套了
The world's fucked up.
不可否认
No denying it.
摧毁它很简单
Destroying it is easy.
最难的是 在这种情况下
The hard part's doing the right thing...
做出正确的选择
regardless.
杀了全世界的人
Can't save the world...
并不能拯救世界
by killing it.
我们都要死了
We're all dying.
你怎么能这么冷静?
How can you be so calm?
我们有吉尔 - 我们有吉尔
We got Jill. - We got Jill.
如果她还活着
If she's still out there...
就还有希望
there's hope.
停 停
Stop, stop.
谢谢 没关系
Thank you. It's okay.
这一生 我只在乎我自己
My life was all about me.
我不在乎其他任何事
I didn't care about anything else.
如果我能早点认识你
If I'd met you all sooner...
也许我能扭转局面
maybe I could've turned it around.
让我帮你吧
Just let me help you.
我做了一个连接网络的后门
I made a back door to the network.
保险起见
For insurance.
以防他们坑我 他们也确实坑了
In case they screwed me over, which they did.
我逃跑后 他也许改了所有密♥码♥
He probably changed all codes after I escaped.
但如果你输入密♥码♥
But if you enter the password...
你就能进去
you'll get in.
祝你好运
Good... luck.
瑞贝卡 - 吉尔
Rebecca! - Jill?
谢天谢地你没事 - 希望你带了后援
Thank God you're okay. - I hope you brought some backup.
他们死了 但我有疫苗
They're dead. I have the vaccine though.
只要感染没有杀死任何动物
As long as the infection hasn't killed anyone,
就能把它们带回来
电影精选列表