Come on. It'll be like we're breaking out of prison.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
糟了
This is not good.
至少我们知道自己走对了路
At least we know we're on the right track.
是吗?
No. You think?
对 走吧
Yup. Come on.
通讯中断了 弹♥药♥也不多了
Comms are down and ammo's low.
不知道吉尔怎么样了
I wonder how Jill's doing.
你应该带戴维斯回城里
You should take Davis and get back to the city.
那你呢?
What about you?
我去找吉尔
I'll find Jill.
我们现在麻烦太大了
We're in way over our heads here.
克莱尔?
Claire?
克莱尔?怎么了?
Claire? What's wrong?
克莱尔
Claire!
该死
Shit!
不
No.
嘿 你能动吗?
Hey. Can you move?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这里怎么会有潜水艇码头?
What's a submarine dock doing here?
可能是另一个堡垒时代的遗留物
Probably another holdover from when this was a fortress.
他们现在把这里用作军械库
They're using it for an armory now.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
外勤行动支持 我是哈利根
F.O.S., this is Hunnigan.
你好 我是瑞贝卡
Hey, I'm Rebecca.
里昂和你一起调查?
So Leon's working with you on this?
是的 但我还是联♥系♥不上他 所以我们就不用闲聊了吧
Yes, but I still can't reach him, so let's save the chitchat.
你看过我发给你的信息了吗?
Did you look at the info I sent you?
是的 我查过了
Yeah, I checked it out.
但我也无法联♥系♥上克里斯和其他人
But I'm having no luck getting through to Chris and the others either.
我已经打了两个小时了 你要我跟他们说什么?
I've been trying for two hours now. What do you want me to tell them?
有人访问了国防部的服务器
Someone accessed the DoD's server.
他们在找浣熊市之前的生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
They were looking for top-secret files on previous bio terrorism cases,
的绝密文件
going back to Raccoon City.
你觉得这可能跟我们的行动有关吗?
You think this might have something to do with the op we're on?
很有可能
Most likely.
他们设法窃取了那些案子的关键人员的数据
They managed to steal data on key personnel on those cases:
里昂、克里斯、吉尔和克莱尔
Leon, Chris, Jill, and Claire.
那些是什么?
What are they?
生化无人机
Bio-drones.
我们刚才经过的房♥间是孵化槽
That room we passed through before is the incubation tank.
我找的是安东尼奥·泰勒
The guy I'm here for, Antonio Taylor,
这是他的专业领域
this is his area of expertise.
这些无人机看起来已经准备就绪
And these drones look ready to go.
所以他一定就在这附近
So he's gotta be around here somewhere.
先不急着找他
He can wait.
我们把这些都烧了
Let's burn it all.
好 我们从孵化罐开始
Yeah. We'll start with the incubation tank.
这不是吉尔·瓦伦丁和里昂·肯尼迪吗?
Well, if it isn't Jill Valentine and Leon S. Kennedy.
不管你是谁
Well, if it isn't...
如果不是的话
whoever you are.
你为什么不出来谈谈呢?
Why don't you come out and talk?
你到我这里来怎么样?
How about you come to me?
我在主监狱区一楼
I'm in the main prison block. Ground floor.
克里斯和克莱尔在等你
Chris and Claire are waiting for you.
准备好了吗 钱伯斯小姐? -准备好了
Ready, Miss Chambers? - Good to go.
那是什么?
What's that?
疫苗
Vaccine.
希望我准备得够多
I just hope I made enough.
那我们走吧
Let's get moving, then.
克里斯?克莱尔?
Chris? Claire!
里昂? -你在这里做什么?
Leon? - What are you doing here?
嘿 吉尔 你没事
Hey, Jill. You're okay.
天啊 你好苍白
Oh, my God. You're so pale.
克莱尔?坚持住
Claire? Hang in there.
快点 快救我们出去
Hurry! Get us out of here!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
安东尼奥.泰勒
Antonio Taylor.
什么?
What?
他叫戴维斯
His name's Davis.
不 那是假名
No. That's a fake name.
他就是泰勒 - 你怎么...
He's Taylor, all right. - How did you--?
这个人♥渣♥因向美国的敌人
This scumbag's wanted for leaking national secrets
泄露国♥家♥机♥密♥而被通缉
to the enemies of the U.S. of A.
欢迎来到恶魔岛
Welcome to Alcatraz.
我是迪伦·布莱克
I'm Dylan Blake.
很荣幸你们能来
It's an honor to have you all here.
一起来
Together.
我猜你在想
I bet you're wondering
为什么人们没有被咬却感染了
how people are being infected without being bitten.
那是我的生化无人机原型机
That was one of my prototype bio-drones.
我告诉它感染谁 它就会找到目标
I tell it who to infect, and it always finds its target.
里昂?
Leon?
量产版跟你在另一个房♥间看到的一样
The mass-production versions are what you saw in the other chamber,
已经准备好了
and they're ready to go.
明天早上
By tomorrow morning,
我的病毒就会传遍全世界
my virus will be all over the world.
我懂了
I get it now.
那些技术
The tech...
病毒
the virus...
你是从阿里亚斯那里拿到的
you got them from Arias.
所以她才会在这里
That's why she's here.
阿里亚斯和我合作过很多生意
Arias and I did a lot of business together.
所以你可以说我们很亲密
So you could say we were sort of close.
因为你杀了可怜的玛利亚的父亲
And since you murdered poor Maria's father,
我觉得这是一个清算旧账的好机会
I thought this was a good opportunity to settle the score.
对我们俩来说都是
For both of us.
现在他们可能在九泉之下为我们欢呼
Right now, they're probably cheering us on from the afterlife.
完成阿里亚斯...
Picking up...
未完成的事
where Arias left off.
不
Oh, no.
这和他想做的截然不同
This is way different from what he wanted to do.
现在都结束了
Well, it's over now.
举起手来
Get your hands up.
生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥安全评估联盟 安全行动司、地球拯救组织
B.S.A.A,, D.S.O., Terra Save.
你仍然认为你在对抗像保护伞这样的邪恶集团
You still think you're fighting evil syndicates like Umbrella,
拯救世界 如此云云
saving the world, et cetera, et cetera.
我们...
We--
我们保护...
We protect...
无辜的人 - 很难说
the innocent. - Hardly.
那些大公♥司♥以及管理他们的腐♥败♥高管
The huge corporations and the corrupt execs that run them,
那些维持现状能拿到丰厚奖金的人
the ones getting big, fat bonuses for maintaining the status quo,
才是你们真正的老板 你们真正保护的人
that's who you work for, who you really protect.
只要你这么做
And the innocent will continue to suffer
无辜的人就会继续受苦
as long as you do.
你不过是一颗棋子 废物
You're nothing more than pawns, suckers.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
我知道什么?
What do I know?
困惑
Confusion.
背叛
Betrayal.
愧疚
Guilt.
重复 杀死任何被咬的人
Repeat, terminate anyone bitten.
没有例外
No exceptions.
救救我
Help me.
求你了
Please.
我知道我受够了这个世界
I know I'm sick of this world
受够了那些有钱有势的人
and how the ones with all the money and power
来决定善恶是非
get to decide what's right and wrong, good and evil.
那样的世界根本毫无正义可言
There's no such thing as justice in a world like that.
所以我要用病毒帮你
So I'm going to use my virus
让一切重新开始
电影精选列表