为信念而战死
I think I was wrong.
我觉得我错了
I don't think I want to die at all.
我好像根本不想死
But if I must...
但如果没得选
Together.
那就一起
Come on.
来吧
Kora. Kora, where are you?
柯拉 你在哪里?
The engine's running. I'm waiting for you.
引擎启动了 我在等你
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
I'm almost to you.
我快到你那里了
Okay, good.
行 很好
Stay alert.We have a fugitive aboard the ship.
所有人员保持警惕 战舰上有逃犯
Arthelais.
阿瑟莱丝
I suppose I should say thanks for not accepting my offer of surrender.
我想我应该 谢谢你不接受我的劝降条件
It'll make a better ballad when I slay you in battle.
等我剿灭了你 故事才会更精彩
You've done well to get this far.
能跑到这里来 你挺不错
Much better than I expected.
比我想的厉害多了
Much better than could be expected from a bunch of fucking farmers.
比一帮该死的农夫要好得多
Yeah.
是啊
Hmm?
唔?
Target acquired.
已找到目标
We have a lock on the village.
我们已经锁定了村庄
Confirmed.
已确定
Sir!
长官!
What?
什么?
The gun is charged and ready to fire.
大炮已充能 准备好开火了
Oh, no.
糟了
Fire at will.
随意开火
It's Kora!
是柯拉!
Take her.
抓住她
No! No!
不!
Kora! Kora!
柯拉!
Come here!
过来啊!
Open your eyes. Open your eyes!
睁开眼睛!
Look at me!
看着我!
Come on!
快点!
Come on.
快呀
Hey. Hey.
嘿 过来
Hey, hey. Hey. Come here, come here.
嘿,过来。
Come here.
过来
Wait. Okay.
等等 好了
Hey. Stay with me.
嘿 保持清醒
Stay with me. Stay with me. Stay with me.
保持清醒
Why can't I have this one thing?
为什么连这一样都不留给我?
Stay with me. Please. - No. It's okay.
拜托 别死 - 不 没事的
Look at what you've done.
瞧瞧你做到的事
You saved us.
你救了我们
All of us.
救了所有人
Hey.
嘿
I love you.
我爱你
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
I know what you are.
我知道你是谁
And I love you.
而且我爱你
Please.
拜托
Look!
你瞧!
Form up on me!
跟着我编队飞行!
Yes, Commander. On you.
好 指挥官 编队飞行
Target those dropships!
瞄准这些运输机!
Yes, Commander. On you.
好 指挥官 编队飞行
Black Mountain Squadron, take those fighters.
黑山分遣队 干掉那些战斗机
Titus! Yes!
提图斯!耶!
Yes!
耶!
Look, it's Devra Bloodaxe, and the entire rebel fleet.
你瞧 那是德瓦拉·血斧 还有全部叛军舰队
It's really over. It's...
真的结束了 这...
No.
不要
No.
不要
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
From other worlds they came to fight for us.
他们从别的世界来为我们而战
To die for us.
并为我们而牺牲
May they find their peace.
愿他们找到安宁
We honor them now in the only way we can.
现在只能用我们唯一 可以做到的方式来缅怀他们
By remembering their names...
铭记他们的名字
when next we bring in the harvest.
直到我们下一次收割粮食
A season from now, a hundred seasons.
乃至下一个季节 一百个季节
And by carrying on.
永不遗忘
By carrying on.
永不遗忘
All of you, honor the fallen.
所有人 缅怀牺牲者
You honor my brother and his bravery.
大家缅怀我哥哥和他的英勇精神
Do not speak of me when you speak of honor and bravery.
我没有资格跟荣耀和英勇沾边
I've lied to you.
我撒了谎
To all of you.
欺骗了大家
Titus.
提图斯
I know, child.
我知道 孩子
I know.
我知道
You know that I'm Arthelais?
你知道我是阿瑟莱丝?
Adopted daughter of the Regent Balisarius?
知道我是摄政王巴利撒留的养女?
And the assassin of the Princess Issa?
还有刺杀伊萨公主的人?
I know your name. Yes.
我知道你的名字 没错
But you were not her assassin...
但是你并不是刺客
for the princess is still alive.
因为公主还活着
You thought she could be killed so easily?
你以为轻易就能把她杀死?
No. She's more than death.
不 她比死亡还要强大
What am I to do?
我该做什么?
You have a reason now, do you not?
你现在有理由了 不是吗?
To find her and to fight?
寻找公主 英勇战斗?
If you do choose to fight,
如果你选择战斗
I will stand with you.
我会跟你并肩作战
All of us.
我们所有人都会
And I as well.
我也会
If I could be of use...
如果我能尽一份绵力
I, too, have this.
我也有这个
You wish to fight with us, robot? Help find this lost princess?
你想跟我们一起战斗吗 机器人? 帮忙找失踪的公主?
If what you say is true, and the princess lives,
如果你所言属实 公主还活着
I have no choice.
那我义不容辞
I serve the line of the slain King. It is my honor to fight.
我为遇弑先王而战 所以战斗是我的荣誉
To find her and to fight.
寻找公主 英勇战斗
To find her and to fight.
寻找公主 英勇战斗
电影精选列表