Without it,
没有粮食
they are liable to blow us out of existence from orbit.
他们可能会从轨道上把我们炸上天
If we bring it in fast,
如果能快速收割
we can use it, both as a bartering tool and shield.
我们就能同时 把粮食用作有力的武器和护盾
Now rest well.
现在好好休息
The work begins at dawn.
天亮开始劳作
You heard the man.
大家都听到了
Dawn.
天亮就开始
You think they'll learn to trust one another?
你觉得他们能互相信任吗?
They're frightened...
他们害怕
of outsiders, the battle to come, for their lives.
害怕外来者和即将到来的战斗 担心他们的性命
Trust? I don't know.
还谈何信任
I just hope they all have the courage to stand and fight, if it comes to it.
我只希望到那时 他们都还有勇气站起来战斗
I had no idea what it would be like to fight.
我不知道战斗是怎么样的
How much it would scare me.
我不知道它有多吓人
You are afraid to die.
你害怕死亡
That's okay. Everyone is.
这没关系 大家都怕
I didn't even think about dying in the moment.
我根本没想过死的问题
If you would've asked me before how I feel,
如果你之前问我有什么感受
I would have said I'd be petrified.
我会说我会被吓傻
And I was scared.
我当时觉得怕
The most afraid I've ever been in my life.
我这辈子从没这么害怕过
What was it you were so afraid of?
如果不是怕死的话
If it wasn't death?
你当时怕什么?
It was you.
是因为你
It was losing you.
因为害怕失去你
What Noble said...
诺布尔提起过
about you being the most wanted criminal in the known universe.
说你是已知世界中的头号♥通缉犯
You don't become that simply by running away.
如果你只是逃跑 犯不着这么严重吧
You remember how I told you I was raised by Balisarius?
你记得我跟你说过 是巴利撒留把我养大的吗?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
Regent of the Imperium?
他是帝国的摄政王
And how I was the bodyguard to the Princess Issa?
我当时是伊萨公主的 贴身侍卫 记得吗?
Yes.
记得
And that you were a decorated warrior.
你还是荣誉加身的战士
Friend of the royal family.
皇室的朋友
What happened to them?
他们怎么了?
Under the healing influence of his daughter,
国王受到他女儿的感化
the King had begun to see many things in a different light.
开始用不同的眼光来看待许多事
It was the dedication of what would be the last Dreadnought class battleship.
那原本是最后一艘 无畏级战舰的竣工典礼
A symbolic end to an age of expansion.
标志着领土扩张时代的终结
In accordance with tradition, the King would dedicate every ship,
按照传统 国王要主持 每一艘战舰的竣工仪式
but not this time.
但这一次例外
This would be the princess's first royal duty.
这将是公主第一次执行皇室公事
Her first official act.
她的首次官方活动
The ship would be named Peacemaker and bear her royal seal.
那艘战舰将被命名为和平使者号♥ 并承载她的皇家印♥章♥
Make no mistake.
毫无疑问
I was the loyal daughter of my adopted father.
我身为养父的忠诚女儿
I could not betray him or defy him.
我不能背叛或者忤逆他
He had told me the princess must die.
他告诉我公主必须死
And die she would.
那她只有死路一条
My father said he would not stand by
我养父说 他不会袖手旁观
and watch this child dismantle the war machine
任由这个孩子瓦解他的战争机器
we sacrificed so much for.
毕竟我们都为此牺牲巨大
I had faith that Balisarius would protect me
我当时坚信巴利撒留会保护我
and the Empire he so loved.
还有他深爱的帝国
Attention!
立正!
Strange.
奇怪
Something's wrong.
不对劲
Balisarius.
巴利撒留
Where is the Kali? Why aren't the furnaces lit?
卡俐族呢?怎么不点燃熔炉?
Balisarius, I am talking to you.
巴利撒留 本王在跟你说话呢
Answer me, man!
快回答!
Issa, run! Issa!
伊萨 快跑!伊萨!
You bastard.
你个混♥蛋♥
No!
不!
Do it.
动手吧
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么呢?
What are you waiting for, child? Do it!
你还在等什么 孩子?动手!
Do it. - No.
动手吧 - 不
No, no. Do it. Kill her.
不要 - 动手 杀了她
Kill her! - No!
杀了她! - 不!
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Don't.
不要
What have you done?
你干了什么?
What have you done?
你干了什么?
Seize her!
抓住她!
There she is, gentlemen.
就是她 各位
The assassin of the royal family.
皇室刺客
An off-worlder.
她这个外星人
A cancer of ethnic impurities.
不纯民族的毒瘤
Murderer.
谋杀犯
Murderer! Murderer!
谋杀犯! - 谋杀犯!
Murderer! - Killer!
谋杀犯! - 凶手!
Traitor! Snake!
背叛者! - 蛇蝎心肠!
Scum!
人♥渣♥!
I fought my way to the shuttle.
我一路杀到了穿梭艇上
And I've been living life as an outlaw ever since.
从那以后 我一直过着法外狂徒的生活
I thought about letting them kill me or just not fighting.
我想过就让他们杀了我 或者不反抗
But somehow, the last words of the child...
但不知怎的 那孩子的遗言...
Her forgiveness.
她的宽恕
I felt the only way to honor her was to run.
我感觉向她致敬的唯一方式就是逃命
And try to be, I don't know...
试着不要...我也说不好
more than a weapon.
不要被人当枪使
More than a weapon.
不要被人当枪使
It's what we're all trying to be.
这是我们都想实现的
It's what you are.
你做到了
Good morning!
早上好!
Morning!
早上好!
This is the wake-up call. Wake up, everyone.
这是起床铃 大家起床吧
People, get up.
大伙 起来了
It's time to work.
该干活了
Come on, you lazy people! Wake up!
快点 懒虫们!起床啦!
We don't have much time!
时间所剩无几了!
♪ From far ♪
♪ I hear my homeland cry ♪
♪ Under ever gloaming skies ♪
♪ Fire within fire ♪
♪ I follow your feet ♪
♪ Far from far Your wandering soul ♪
♪ Under stars I'll never hold ♪
♪ Must I let you go ♪
♪ Far from far My heart, my home ♪
♪ Far from far ♪
♪ My heart, my home ♪
Commander, I have the chief medical technician.
指挥官 主治医疗师请求通话
Put him through.
帮他接通
[Noble] Release me!
放开我! - 指挥官
You should come down here.
您最好下来看看
This is treason. I command this ship.
这是通敌罪 这艘舰听我指挥
By the old gods, I'll have each and every one of you court marshalled!
我向旧神发誓 我会把你们都送上军事法庭!
I swear it! Every one of you will die! I need none of you!
我保证!你们都会死! 我不需要你们!
Come down here now.
您快下来看看吧
On my way.
马上来
I'll murder every one of you myself!
说实话 我会亲自杀掉你们!
Admiral, you're not ready for this.
上将 您还没准备好
I am still commander of this ship!
我依然是这艘舰的指挥官!
Why do you stand there staring at me? Cowards!
你们为什么 站在那里盯着我?胆小鬼!
This is treachery! - Welcome back, sir.
这是背叛行为! - 欢迎回来 长官
Are you ready to resume your command?
您准备好继续指挥了吗?
Yes, of course I am. Now tell these idiots to release me.
我当然准备好了 现在快让这些白♥痴♥放开我
Sir, as I've already told you,
长官 我已经跟您说过
there are protocols before you can be cleared to resume command.
在恢复指挥工作之前 您必须遵守几项规章要求
Tests that need to be conducted to see if you are mentally and--
要进行测试 看您是否具备精神和...
Let me help you with your evaluation.
让我来帮你做评估吧
Unhook him!
电影精选列表