有多少? - 瞧 你有15把猎枪...
But it doesn't matter how many we have.
但是有多少把枪并不重要
How many people know how to work--
多少人会操作...
Ivar should not have a weapon. I completely agree.
伊瓦尔不该用武器 - 完全同意
We'll sharpen all the blades.
我们会把刀磨锋利
We just need to figure out what--
只需要想好...
Listen. Listen.
听我说
I've never been one for making confessions.
我一向都不是会自我坦白的人
Mmm.
嗯
Now we know what each of us must do.
现在 我们都知道各位必须做什么
You're all here because I want you to know who the hell you're fighting with.
我让大家来 是想让你们知道 与自己并肩作战的人到底是谁
Everyone must share the truth.
每个人都必须说真话
I'll go first.
我先说
Sarawu.
萨拉乌星
The Regent Balisarius had sent me and my ship as a show of force
摄政王巴利撒留 派我和我的战舰去作武力展示
to hover above the parliament of Sarawu,
在萨拉乌星议会上空盘旋
so the choice of whether or not to vote for independence from the Realm
这样一来 还要不要投票脱离帝国寻求独♥立♥
would be obvious.
答案不言而喻
But the brave people of that world defiantly voted for freedom,
但是那个世界的人♥民♥英勇反抗 毅然投票选择自♥由♥
and in answer, I was ordered to open fire on the capitol.
作为回应 我收到了向国会大厦开火的命令
I refused, and my ship was shot down.
我拒绝执行 然后我的战舰被击落
Crawling from the wreckage,
爬出残骸后
we fought the forces of the Motherworld till our guns were dry.
我们跟母星军队交战 直到弹♥药♥耗尽
I knew my men would fight with me to the death.
我知道弟兄们会随我一起战斗到死
So I struck a deal.
于是我谈了条件
My men's lives for the surrender of my own.
用我的自愿投降来换取弟兄们的命
I begged for mercy from the Regent to spare them.
我乞求摄政王饶他们一命
But mercy is not known to the Regent Balisarius.
但是摄政王巴利撒留并无仁慈之心
To punish me, my men were executed before my eyes.
为了惩罚我 让我眼睁睁看着弟兄们被处决
The decision to defy Balisarius had been mine alone.
违抗巴利撒留是我一个人的决定
Not a day passes that I don't think of those men that died for me.
过去的每一个日夜 我都在想着因我而死的弟兄们
How my surrender betrayed their courage and condemned them to their fate.
我的投降背叛了他们的勇气 害他们陷入这种命运
Never again.
不会再有下次
I'll never surrender.
我绝不会再投降
You should understand that today before you choose to follow me tomorrow.
在你们决定明天随我作战之前 今天就必须明白这一点
I've, uh, never fought in a battle like the one that's coming.
战斗即将打响 但我从来没有类似的作战经验
But I was raised in a place that was much like this.
但我长大的地方跟这里很像
When the ships appeared in the sky above my world,
当战舰出现在我星球的上空时
I looked to my tribal elders for how we would respond.
我看向部落长老 看看我们该如何回应
They cowered,
他们畏缩了
submitting and giving them everything because they were too scared to fight.
向敌人屈服并交出了一切 因为长老们害怕到不敢反抗
They said, "What can we do against the might of the Motherworld?"
他们说 “我们如何抵抗母星的力量?”
Those who were too weak or too old to work were killed.
虚弱的人或无法劳作的老人都被杀了
The rest of us were scattered to labor camps all over the universe.
剩下的人四散到宇宙各地的苦力营
Families torn apart.
家人被迫分离
It was as if my people never existed.
就像我们族人从未存在过
My camp was liberated by the Resistance.
我所在的苦力营被叛军解放了
And I found a new family who showed me another way.
我也找到了新的家庭 向我展示了新的处世之道
So when the time comes...
所以当时机到来时
I'll give my life to protect this village if need be.
如有必要 我会为保护这座村庄而献身
To stand and die for a place to call home.
为家园挺身而出 献出生命
What more honorable end could one ever hope for?
还有什么比这更光荣的结局?
I had a life before.
我曾拥有一段生活
Long before...
很久之前了
It seems.
感觉是这样
We were a little fishing village.
我们住在一个小渔村
The Imperium troops slaughtered everything and everyone.
帝国♥军♥队不留任何活口 杀光了所有村民
We were a peaceful people.
我们是平和的民族
But we hadn't always been.
但我们并非一直如此
Once, long ago...
曾经 很久以前
we were a people of war.
我们曾是好战的民族
I had never killed before,
我没有杀过人
never spilled blood,
没参与过刀光血影
until I spilled my own.
直到我自断手臂
My pain became rage.
我的痛苦化为愤怒
And my rage became revenge. -
愤怒又变成复仇之心
But the bloodlust of my ancestors still lived in those ancient gauntlets.
这些金属护手里 还留存着我的先祖们对杀戮的渴望
My blood awakened them.
我的血唤醒了他们
They showed me how to fight.
他们向我展示了如何战斗
And I was reborn.
于是我获得了新生
But since that day,
但是 从那天以后
I've been a creature of revenge.
我变成了一心复仇的野兽
And yes...
所以 没错
Yes, I will kill them.
没错 我会杀了他们
None of us get to choose our parents.
谁都无法选择自己的父母
And mine happened to be a king and queen.
我的父母恰好是国王和王后
My father, the king,
我的父王 一国之君
insisted on presenting our terms to the armies of the Motherworld himself.
坚持要亲自去跟母星军队谈判
And their answer was to return his body with the promise of invasion.
母星送回了他的尸体作为答复 并保证会发动入侵
My mother told me then, "A boy doesn't become a man
当时 我的母后告诉我 “一个男孩的父亲去世的那刻
until his father dies."
就是他成长为男人之时
"Then a prince becomes a king."
然后王子便会登基为王”
That was the last time I cried.
那是我最后一次哭泣
Soon after, their ships darkened our skies.
很快 他们的战舰遮天蔽日
And my mother, for honor's sake, she would not run.
我的母后为了荣耀 不愿逃跑
I wanted to stay to protect her,
我想留下来保护她
but the Queen knew to preserve the bloodline and the throne.
但是王后知道要保留血脉和王位
I lost my mother...
那天 我失去了母后
and my world that day.
也失去了我的世界
I was smuggled off-planet,
我被人偷偷带离了星球
hidden in a refugee transport headed for a near bright star.
藏匿在一艘难民♥运♥输船上 开往附近的一颗亮星
I ran for duty's sake,
我为了职责而逃跑
for the preservation of a kingdom and a bloodline that no longer exists.
为了保留王国以及不复存在的血脉
I was robbed of my opportunity to defend them.
我被剥夺了保卫他们的机会
But no more. When we finish here,
但是到此为止了 等这边完事了
that is where I'll go.
我要回去那里
Home.
回家
To atone for the...
要去弥补
mistake of misplaced honor.
为了荣誉而本末倒置的错误
Kora.
柯拉
We haven't heard from you. What is your story?
我们还没听你的分享 你的经历是怎样的?
I am a war orphan.
我是战争遗孤
The discipline of a military life suited me.
军旅生活的纪律性很适合我
I served on a ship very much like the King's Gaze.
我在一艘跟君视号♥很像的战舰上服役
Never having a family, I believed I had found one.
我没有家 我以为那就是我的新家
That is until I arrived here on Veldt.
直到我来到了翠原星
This place taught me what a home and family could really be.
这个地方才让我明白 真正的家园和家人是什么样的
Anything else you'd like to add?
还有什么要补充的吗?
Hm?
嗯?
No.
没有了
Sure?
你确定?
How's the spring water?
泉水好喝吗?
What?
什么?
For several days now,
已经好几天了
Titus pretends to drink,
提图斯一直在假装喝酒
because he doesn't want us to know how much he cares about the coming battle.
因为他不想让我们知道 他有多重视即将到来的这场仗
It really is water.
真的是水
Old stories can be hard to give up.
老故事并不容易说出口
Yes, they can.
对 没错
Friends...
朋友们
I can only say...
我只能说
thank you for coming to this village,
谢谢各位来到这座村庄
and giving us hope.
并为我们带来希望
Thank you.
谢谢大家
I don't know what will come of all of us by end of day tomorrow.
我不知道等明天结束 我们大家会变成什么样
I can only pray that your pasts will burden you less.
我只能祈祷 你们的过往造成的负担不再那么沉重
Well said. We'll drink to that.
说得好 为此喝一杯
The village is ready.
村庄准备好了
Good. Whatever handful of officers they send down to collect the grain,
好 不管他们派几个军官下来取粮食
we take them.
我们都搞定他们
With all our strength in the field, with no mercy,
电影精选列表