我知道我在干什么
He's lying to you.
他是骗你的
Just let me go. Just let me go! No!
你就让我走吧! - 不!
No. No.
不要!
No!
不!
Huh?
啊!
No. No! - Come on.
不! - 快来
Move! Move!
快走!
Come on, Kora! We need to get you up to that ship.
来吧 柯拉!我们得送你上运输机
Come on. You're our only chance.
来吧 你是我们唯一的机会
Let's go.
咱们走
Get up. Go!
往上走!
Get up, soldier! I can't.
起来 士兵! - 我不行了
Let's go!
我们走!
Right to the front!
往正前方!
AA-77, get out of there immediately.
AA-77 立刻离开那里
Lift off. We need lift off now!
我们要立刻起飞!
Bring around the main gun.
把主机♥枪♥转过来
Oh, damn.
见鬼
Go! - Come on!
走! - 加把劲!
Hold!
都别动!
Eyes to the right!
注意右侧!
You're set! Go!
好!发射!
Let's go!
我们走!
Hold on.
坐稳了
Here!
在这里!
We'll drop into formation.
我们要进入队形
When I give the signal, start the smoke.
等我叫你时 就去放烟雾
Holy shit.
见鬼
Kora, are you sure?
柯拉 你确定吗?
Now. Start it now.
现在放烟雾
Docking.
正在停靠
That ship has taken damage.
那艘船受损了
I have casualties.
我这边有伤员
My instruments are not responding.
我的仪器没有反应
I'm surrendering control.
我要让出控制权了
We've got you, soldier.I'm gonna put you down into the main hangar
放心交给我们 士兵 我安排你在主机库停泊
for maintenance and medical extraction.
接受维修并撤出伤员就医
The time has come for all that you love.
时间到了 保卫你们心中所爱
For your home.
保卫家园
Protect each other and show them no mercy.
互相保护 对敌人绝不手软
For Sindri!
为辛德里报仇!
We can't let Titus and the others do all the work.
我们不能光让提图斯和其他人往前冲
Are you ready?
准备好没?
To fight and die!
去决一死战!
Let's leave the dying to your enemies!
把死亡留给敌人吧!
Admiral, by now the Krypteia
上将 现在黑风暴军团
must have captured the women and children.
肯定已经抓住那些妇孺了
We are still waiting for an update, sir.
我们还在等最新情况汇报 长官
One down in the hold!
底舱有一个伤员!
Can you hear me? - Hey. Are you all right?
能听见我说话吗?嘿 你还好吗?
I'm going to attempt to move you now.
我现在要试着扶你下去
I got you. It's going to be all right.
我扶着你 没事的
All right.
好了
It's all right. Two down, non-responsive!
没事的 - 两个伤员 都没有反应!
Bring the gurneys!
拿轮床过来!
Load 'em up. All right, come on, take him.
抬他们上去 好了 来吧 扶住他
Take the shoulder. All right, I got the legs.
托着肩膀 好了 我抬脚
Pick the arm up. Here we go.
把手放上去 好了
All right, let's go. All right, calling it in.
好 走吧 好了 去汇报情况
Some shrapnel damage, infantry seems to be suffering from a small ammo wound.
受到一些弹片伤害 步兵似乎有小的子弹伤口
Two minutes out. Visual inspection on the elevator.
两分钟后到 在电梯上做目视检查
Let's go.
走吧
No.
不
It's okay.
没事的
You did good.
你做得很好
Yeah?
撤吧?
Help me with his helmet. Support the neck.
帮我摘下他的头盔 扶住脖子
Strange. I'm not seeing any wounds.
奇怪 我没看到伤口
How about that one? Stable?
那个呢?情况稳定吗?
Pulse is elevated.
脉搏偏快
Don't see wounds either, but there's a little blood.
也没看到伤口 但有少量出血
Maybe under his armor.
或许伤口在护甲里
Get the balaclava off. There's a wound.
把兜帽摘掉 有一个伤口
Checking the pulse.
检查脉搏
This one's pulse is very low.
这个人的脉搏很慢
Wait. That's...
等等 这...
Give me the charges.
把炸♥弹♥给我
Charges. - Wait.
炸♥弹♥ - 慢着
Make your way back to our ship and have it running.
回到运输机上启动引擎
We won't have long to get off this thing before it blows.
我们抓紧跑 用不了多久就会爆♥炸♥
Okay.
好的
I'll be waiting for you.
我会等你的
Should be an elevator down this hall. - I got it. Be quick.
这边走廊应该有电梯 - 好 抓紧时间
All personnel, stay alert.
所有人员 保持警惕
Copy. Targeting the safe--
收到 正在瞄准安全...
Intruder alert. Repeat. Intruder alert.
入侵者警报 重复 入侵者警报
Sending backup. What is the nature and number of the intruders?
正在派遣增援 请问入侵性质和人数?
Shots fired.There are men down.
有人开枪 有人员伤亡
It's a woman, I'm telling you--
是个女人 我跟你说...
A what? What's going on?
什么?发生什么事?
There is a situation in the engine room.
引擎室有状况
He said a woman has infiltrated the ship.
他说有个女人潜入战舰了
Arthelais.
阿瑟莱丝
Arthelais is aboard this ship.
阿瑟莱丝登上了战舰
That is impossible.
这不可能
No, it's her.
不 就是她
She's come to us.
她要来找我们麻烦
It's perfect.
太完美了
Alert all sectors. I want her captured at once.
通知所有区域 我要立刻抓住她
And Cassius?
还有 卡修斯
You may fire on the village.
你可以向村庄开火
Sir, the grain.
长官 那些粮食
There's no need for the grain now.
现在不需要粮食了
The Scargiver has come to us.
烙印之人找上门来了
But we have men on the ground.
但是地面还有士兵
Yes. A few less mouths to feed.
是啊 那就少几张吃饭的口
Once we have the Scargiver, we'll return directly to the Motherworld
等我们抓到烙印之人 就立刻返回母星
and we won't need the grain, will we?
那就不需要粮食了吧?
Destroy it.
摧毁它
You heard the Admiral. Charge the cannons.
按上将的命令做 给大炮充能
Main gun.
主炮
Yes, sir. - Target the village.
请说 长官 - 瞄准村庄
Charge the cannons.
给大炮充能
Right away, sir.
我这就去 长官
We have orders to target the surface.
上面命令我们瞄准地面
We've lost contact with the engine room.
长官 我们跟引擎室失联了
Where is she? - We're looking.
她在哪里? - 我们在找 长官
She's moving from sub-level three to four.
她正在从三子层前往四子层
Tell me what the hell is going on!
告诉我到底什么情况!
All available security personnel, report to engine room.
所有安全人员立刻前往引擎室
I need an update now!
马上给我汇报情况!
Sir.
长官
Lieutenant. Sir.
中尉 长官
All commanders report their headcounts to Command.
所有指挥官向指挥中心汇报人数
Forward! Forward! Let's go!
向前! - 我们走!
No!
不!
I'm going! Go, go, go, go, go!
我要过去! - 冲!
Are you hit? Are you okay? Come on.
你中枪了?没事吧?快来
I thought dying in battle was all I wanted.
我原以为我想战死沙场
Fighting for something.
电影精选列表