帮他解开!
How far are we from Veldt?
离翠原星有多远?
A few days, sir.
过几天就到了
Admiral, my apologies for the scar that was left
上将 我向您道歉 这个不称职的医疗队
by this incompetent medical team.
给您留下了伤疤
I'm sure it can be removed.
肯定有办法消除掉
No.
用不着
No, leave it.
不 留着吧
She gave it to me.
是她留下的
When I deliver her to Balisarius
等我把她交给巴利撒留
and her body is displayed in the rotunda of the Senate,
将她的尸体放在元老院大厅里示众
I shall bare my chest.
我要露出我的胸膛
And it will stand as a symbol
它将是一个标志
that it is I who brought to justice the Scargiver,
说明是我把烙印之人绳之于法的
as it is I that stands before my people as a savior.
也说明我是以 救世主的身份站在人♥民♥面前
How's the harvest been going? Any protests from the villagers?
收成进展怎么样?有村民抗♥议♥吗?
No, sir.
没有 长官
All is to schedule.
一切按计划进行
I've not seen Faunus or Marcus during your reports.
在你汇报时 我一直没看见福纳斯和马库斯
They've been busy driving the villagers, sir.
他们忙着督促村民干活 长官
Getting that extra bit of work out of them.
让他们再卖♥♥力点干活
Very well.
非常好
The work has continued around the clock.
收割工作连轴进行
We should have all the grain milled into flour
应该能及时在你们到达之前
just in time for your arrival.
把粮食磨成粉
Excellent, Private.
很好 列兵
And if the villagers have held up their end,
既然村民们遵守了约定
maybe some mercy's in order.
或许该对他们仁慈一点
These dogs deserve nothing but our boot.
这些贱民就是挨踹的命
Is that right?
是吗?
We'll see...
等工作完成
when the job is done.
我们就知道了
For the slain King.
为遇弑先王而战
For the slain King.
为遇弑先王而战
Well, it's clear that Faunus and Marcus
很明显 福纳斯、马库斯
and the rest of their men are dead.
还有其他士兵都死了
The Scargiver's among them.
烙印之人跟村民在一起
And it seems our young private has chosen a side.
看来我们年轻的列兵已经选边站了
♪ Far from far ♪
♪ My heart ♪
♪ My home ♪
Everyone, if I could just...
大伙 容我说两句
I wanted to welcome our new friends.
我想欢迎我们的新朋友们
I want to give you these small gifts I've made.
我想把我做的小礼物送给你们
I know you all come from places
我知道你们来自
much richer and more sophisticated than here,
比这里更加富裕和精致的地方
so I hope my gifts don't insult you with their simplicity.
所以希望这些简单礼物不会失礼
But I've made them with gratitude.
但我是怀着感恩之心制♥作♥的
When I first saw you all ride into our village,
当我第一次看见你们骑进村庄
I felt like General Titus was like the mountains themselves.
我感觉提图斯将军就像群山一样
Strong and unmoving.
强壮 屹立不倒
Thank you.
谢谢
Tarak.
塔拉克
Your spirit is untamable...
你有不屈不挠的精神
...but your nobility is undeniable.
但毫无疑问 你也有高尚的品格
Like the snow elk.
就像这头雪鹿
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Young Milius...
小米利厄斯
who shines as the sun upon our faces,
像阳光洒在我们脸上一样闪耀
warming us and bringing us comfort,
给我们带来温暖和舒适
steadfast and true.
坚定而真诚
Thank you.
谢谢
Nemesis.
涅墨西斯
Fierce as a storm with its flashes of lightning,
如雷电交加的暴风雨一般强大
but with its life-giving rain.
但也用雨露给万物带来生机
That is the source of life.
那就是生命之源
The storm is the mother of us all.
暴风雨就是我们大家的母亲
Thank you.
谢谢
Gunnar.
贡纳
You are our heart.
你是我们的心
You give us hope.
你给予我们希望
It's beautiful. Thank you.
真美啊 谢谢
Look at this.
你瞧瞧
And Kora.
还有柯拉
You are our guardian wolf with bared teeth.
你是露出尖齿的守护狼
You stand between us and annihilation.
你保护我们不被消灭
The strength of all of us together.
你是我们所有人的力量
Let's eat!
吃吧!
You all right?
你没事吧?
Okay? - Yes. Yeah.
还好吧? - 没事
Skoal.
干杯
Den, show us that move again! You ready?
阿丹 再来一遍那个舞步! - 准备好没?
That's it!
没错!
♪ Maman tché... ♪
♪ Do atchê djitché ♪
♪ Do atchê djitché ♪
♪ Wan gnigni toé ni wrlin mi gan ♪
♪ Dada sêgbo tché Lê ♪
♪ Wan gnigni toé ni wrlin mi gan ♪
♪ Wan gnigni toé ni wrlin mi gan ♪
♪ Wan gnigni toé ni wrlin mi ♪
♪ Do atchê djitché ♪
♪ Do atchê djitché ♪
♪ Wan gnigni toé ni wrlin mi gan ♪
♪ Wan gnigni toé ni wrlin mi gan ♪
♪ Wan gnigni toé ni wrlin mi gan... ♪
All right.
好了
Today, we begin the preparation for our defense.
我们今天开始为防御做准备
We start by moving the grain into the village,
先把粮食转移到村庄里
so that they can't shoot us from orbit without risking its destruction.
这样敌人就不能从轨道上射击我们 否认就会毁掉粮食
Now the weapons left behind by the Imperium
帝国留下的武器
will help us hold our ground.
将帮助我们守护家园
Armor-piercing high-explosive detonators.
穿甲高爆雷♥管♥
We've got some comms. Good.
还有一些对讲机 - 很好
The blood won't come out easy, but we can try.
血渍很难洗掉 但可以试试
No, it's perfect. Leave it. Do we have more?
不 这很完美 不用洗 还有多的吗?
Sure.
当然有
Gather and account for every hunting rifle.
在村庄里收集并清点每一把猎枪
Every knife.
每一把刀
Every round of ammunition in the village.
以及每一个弹匣
We'll need to dig defensive positions to give us the element of surprise.
我们要挖防御阵地 争取获得出其不意的效果
All right.
好了
Astrid. Let's see what you got.
阿斯特丽德 展示你的水平
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
Wait.
慢着
Tuck your elbow.
手肘夹紧
Keep both eyes open.
睁开双眼
Okay. Today we're going to learn the basics of attack and defense.
好了 今天我们要学习攻防基础知识
We have turned your harvesting tools into weapons.
我们已经把收割工具改装成了武器
So, what we're going to try and do is...
所以我们要学的是...
that.
这个
Yeah.
没错
Like a professional.
像专业的一样
Great.
很棒
Really good.
很不错
We've got a natural.
天生的好身手
Here.
这里
Go!
拉!
Coming down.
正在放下来
That's Kora's dropship.
那是柯拉的运输机
She was in bad shape when I dragged her out.
我把她拖出来时 她遍体鳞伤
How long has it been here?
它在这放了多久?
Two seasons. Let's go.
两个季节 - 走吧
The ship Kora was found in still rests in the mountains to the east.
我们当时找到柯拉所在的飞船 依然停在东边的群山之中
Now, with sweat and working together, we could pull it out.
我们一起下苦工 可以把它拖出来
It could be a powerful asset.
它可能会大有用处
Wow, it still works.
哇 它还能启动
Hold on.
坐稳了
How many? Look, you have 15 rifles--
电影精选列表