凭借田野赋予我们的所有力量 毫不留情
sparing none who set foot on your land.
不放过任何踏足你们土地的敌人
Then what?
然后怎么样?
Negotiate a trade?
谈判并做交易?
You think they would listen?
他们会听吗?
I do.
会听的
But should all go wrong, as it well may,
但就算事情进展不顺 这很有可能
you see to it that the dropship is still in working order
你也要确保运输机依然能运作
and first thing in the morning hidden from view.
明天一早开到隐秘的地方
I will.
交给我吧
Water.
水
Really, Titus?
真的吗 提图斯?
And that's General Titus.
你应该叫提图斯将军
Of course. - To you.
当然了 - 没大没小
Hello, James.
你好 詹姆斯
You know, the last person who called me that
上一个这样叫我的人
was the old commander of the Mechanicas Militarium
是机械军团的老指挥官
as he died in my arms.
他当时死在了我怀里
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's all right. I like the way it sounds.
没关系 这个名字我喜欢
It makes me feel something other than hopelessness.
它让我产生了某种有别于绝望的感受
You see...
是这样的
I was given memories of a world I will never see,
我被赋予的记忆 源于一个我永远无法看见的世界
loyalty to a king I cannot serve
我效忠一个国王 却无法再为他效劳
and love for a child I could not save.
我深爱一个我无法拯救的孩子
But the sound of that name as you say it
但是那个名字从你嘴里说出时
lets me feel, even in the smallest way...
它让我产生了极微妙的感觉
why I exist at all.
让我明白了存在的意义
Is that why you saved Sam?
这就是你救山姆的原因吗?
I'm not certain.
我不确定
I know only that the thought of her being hurt or destroyed
我只知道 当我想到她会被伤害或毁灭
opened a part of me that had been closed.
我原本紧闭的一扇心门就打开了
You're choosing a side, James.
你这是在选边站 詹姆斯
You and I are alike, designed to kill for them.
你跟我很相似 存在的意义就是帮他们杀人
Understand, their nightmare is you and I fighting together.
要明白 你我一起携手战斗 那就会是他们的噩梦
Not because we are ordered or commanded,
不是我们奉命参战
but to defend something we love.
而是为了保卫心中所爱
You must know you cannot win.
你必须知道你们赢不了
All set.
都准备好了
Dreadnought.
无畏战舰
Finish it! Finish up! Finish up! Come on!
立刻完工!收尾!快!
Quick, quick, quick!
动作快!
Finish your work! Find your positions!
马上完成工作!各就各位!
Cover it up!
掩盖起来!
These are the new formations.
这些是新的形态图
It's the grain.
这是粮食
Look, they piled it against a building so we can't destroy them.
瞧 粮食被堆在建筑外 以防我们消灭他们
And there and there, they've stacked it as cover to shoot from.
到处都有 他们把粮食堆码起来作为防御
Clever.
聪明
Certainly not the plans of a farmer.
肯定不是农夫们想的计划
It seems General Titus hasn't drunk away his wits just yet.
看来提图斯将军还没把自己喝傻
Look here.
瞧瞧这里
Thermal imaging shows clusters of people in the Longhouse
热成像图显示议事堂里有一群人
at the top of the village.
位于村庄顶部
No doubt they're women and children.
肯定都是妇孺
Hmm. Good. We'll do our best to forestall a pitched battle in the village.
好 尽力先发制人 避免在村庄里陷入激战
While I negotiate, we'll dispatch the Krypteia
我去谈判时 派遣黑风暴军团
to capture the women and children.
去俘获妇孺
We'll land a small contingent of armor.
派装甲小分队到地面
We won't need it when they see blades at the throat of their most vulnerable.
等村民看到妇孺的脖上架着刀 自然就不用动用小队了
Then we'll see how motivated they are to fight.
到时看村民还想不想打
Everybody inside now!
好 全都进去!
Let's go. Come on. Come on, everybody. Faster.
大家动作快 - 走 快点
Get inside. Let's go. Move, move!
进去 跑起来!
No village welcome, no?
没村民来迎接吗?
Where's my warm embrace?
我的热情拥抱呢?
I was never given that cup of ale, you know.
我都没喝到那杯麦芽酒
Arthelais.
阿瑟莱丝
Tell me what we're trying to achieve here.
说说我们要达成什么目标
The same thing as the last time we met.
跟上次见面时一样
I kill you.
我会杀了你
Yes.
是啊
What an honor it was.
真是无上的荣幸
A scar. From the Scargiver herself.
这个伤疤 是烙印之人留下的
No blood need be spilled here today.
今天不需要流血
I will offer you one chance to avoid slaughter.
我给你避免生灵涂炭的机会
You do understand what the Regent Balisarius will give me
等我抓你去跪在摄政王巴利撒留面前
when I bring you to your knees before him?
你知道他会给我什么吧?
A seat in the Senate is what you seek, I would imagine.
我猜你是想在元老院谋个位置
It's what I deserve.
这实至名归
If so, take the grain you need to feed your men
若是这样 拿走你需要的粮食
on your voyage back to the Motherworld.
让你们返回母星时吃饱喝足
No more and no less.
不多也不少
You leave the villagers unharmed.
你别动村民一根手指头
Report to Balisarius that the warriors you sought evaded capture.
跟巴利撒留汇报说 你们要找的战士逃脱了抓捕
And I should take nothing, yes?
所以我毫无好处?
Nothing at all?
什么都没有?
You take your lives.
你保住了性命
This is your choice.
这由你来选择
Disgrace and relegation, or your head cleaved from your shoulders.
是选择你蒙羞失宠 还是你人头落地
Your ship serving as your tomb.
你的战舰会是你的坟墓
Your families and all of the Motherworld to know
你的家人和全母星的人都会知道
that you were slaughtered by the peasants of Veldt.
你被翠原星的农夫们宰了
I've been tasked with bringing honor to the Motherworld.
我的任务就是为母星带去荣耀
I intend to see that task through to its end.
我打算看到任务完满结束
What amuses me most about all of this?
最让我感到好笑的是
You think you have any power with which to negotiate? You do not.
你竟然觉得你有谈判的筹码 你没有
You think I don't know you're hiding your women and children?
你以为我不知道 你们把妇孺藏起来了?
As you stand there talking to me, your plan is already failing.
从你站着跟我说话开始 你们的计划就失败了
Well, unless of course a different arrangement could be made, perhaps.
当然 除非我们或许能做其他的安排
I could take the grain you offered.
我可以拿走所提供的粮食
I could do as you asked and leave the villagers their lives.
我可以按你的要求饶了村民
There would be one cost to this concession, however.
但是这个让步是有代价的
And that cost is you.
代价就是你
Of course every member of your band would be greatly treasured by the Imperium,
当然了 帝国高度重视 你团伙里的每个成员
but there is no denying the one most sought after
但不可否认 抓住你
by the Honorable Regent is you.
才是尊敬的摄政王最想做的事
Arthelais herself.
抓住阿瑟莱丝本人
So herein lies your choice.
所以现在你要做抉择
Arthelais, surrender to me.
阿瑟莱丝 向我投降
And I'll permit the villagers to live.
我会允许村民活命
However, if you refuse,
但是 如果你拒绝
those this village holds most dear,
村庄里住着你最亲爱的人
the elderly, the children,
那些老人、儿童
currently sheltered up in that Longhouse,
他们现在都躲在议事堂里
will be slaughtered by my men on their way now.
将被正在赶过去的士兵杀死
Has enough blood not been spilt in that beautiful building already?
那漂亮的建筑里流的血还不够多吗?
Are you truly prepared to allow this to continue in your name?
你真的准备好 让自己继续背负这种恶名吗?
It's time, Arthelais.
是时候了 阿瑟莱丝
What?
怎么了?
Kora.
柯拉
Kora, what are you doing?
柯拉 你在干什么?
I thought so.
我想也是
Why don't you say goodbye to your friend?
要不你跟朋友们道个别吧?
Your father awaits you.
你父亲在等你
Kora, look at me.
柯拉 看着我
Huh?
哈?
What's happening, huh?
怎么回事?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I won't allow this place to die for me.
我不会让这个地方为我而亡
I know what I'm doing.
电影精选列表