Oh, my God.
嗨
Hi.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我的身体有点麻木
My body is a little numb.
别动 别动
Stop it, stop it, stop it.
好的
Okay.
刚才休克了
It's in shock.
我昏了多久
How long was I out?
我想有一小时吧
An hour, I guess.
你做到了 -我们做到了
You did it. - We made it.
你成功了
You did it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还记得你昏倒前说了什么吗
Do you remember what you said before you passed out?
记得
Yeah.
你是真心的吗
Did you mean it?
我真心的吗
Did I mean it?
当然是了
Yeah, I did.
你觉得我们的孩子知道我们失踪了吗
Do you think our kids already know that we're missing?
但愿他们不知道
God, I hope not.
对 也许不知道更好
Yeah, maybe not.
有件事一直在我脑海里
There's one thing that keeps going through my mind
反反复复转个不同
over and over in this sick and stupid way.
什么事
What's that?
我无法去做那个讲座了
That I'm not gonna get to give that lecture.
我对此如此着迷是不是很离谱
Isn't it crazy that I'm so consumed with that?
不离谱
That is not crazy.
一点也不离谱
No, it's not crazy.
也许我只是需要它
Maybe I just needed it.
它太重要了
It was so important.
能让我在开始工作之前 重拾信心
Something to bring my confidence back before I started work.
你不需要靠讲座重拾信心
You don't need a lecture to do that.
但我需要 比你想象的更需要
I do, though. More than you think.
乔什 我以前很厉害 -嗯
Josh, I was so good. - Uh-huh.
是的 -我真的很厉害
Yeah. Yeah. - I was really good.
班上的第一名 第一个被发布的
Top of our class. The first to be published.
我在城市的第一医院工作
I got staffed at the number one hospital in the city.
你是个很棒的医生
You're a great doctor.
但我停下来了
But then I stopped.
我知道我做了正确的决定
I know I was making the right decision.
我现在也相信
I still believe that.
我想陪在孩子们身边
I wanted to be around for the kids.
但有些东西 我失去了
But there's this thing I just... I just lost.
我当了母亲
I became a mother.
你的妻子
Your wife.
但我自己呢
But somehow me?
我自己 索菲亚
Me. Sofia.
有时候很难找到我自己
It's so hard to find sometimes.
我不知道我去了哪里
I don't know where I am.
我依然能看到真实的你
I still see the real you.
你看不到
You don't, though.
我应该多跟你说这句话的
Should've said this to you more often.
我应该…… -请住口
I should've... no. - Please stop.
你为了放弃工作而做出的牺牲
The sacrifice you made to stop working?
留在家里陪孩子
Stay home with our kids?
他们因此成长得更好
They are so much better off because of it.
索菲 你是个好妈妈
Sof, you're such a good mother.
有你是他们的福气
They are so lucky to have you.
有你也是我的福气
I was so lucky to have you.
我忍♥不住想他们
I can't stop thinking about them.
我知道 -我们的家在等着我们
I know. - Our home waiting for us.
我不想让他们感到孤单
I don't want them to be alone.
我不想丢下他们
I don't wanna leave them.
他们不会有事的 知道吗
They're going to be okay, you know?
他们不会有事的
They're... They're going to be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
所以我还需要八英尺套住那块石头
So I need eight more feet to lasso that rock.
嗯 也许是吧
Hmm. Maybe, yeah.
那条蛇
The snake.
它不止八英尺
It's longer than eight feet.
你什么意思
Okay, what do you mean?
它很粗 不会断
It's thick. It won't break.
嗯 -我们可以把它当绳子用
Uh-huh. - We can use it as a rope.
我觉得那条蛇不会让你
I don't think the snake's gonna let you tie it
把它的头绑在背包绳上
to a rope backpack around its head.
我要杀死它
I'm gonna kill it.
我要救你出去
I need to get you out of this.
亲爱的 -嗯
Honey? - Mm.
那条蛇现在可能离这有几英里远了
That snake might be miles away from here by now.
不 就在附近
No, it is near.
它是母亲 要保护它的卵
It's a mother protecting her eggs.
它一定就在附近
She must be around here.
它的窝
Her nest. Its nest.
肯定就在这附近
It must be around here.
我们只需找到 -好的
We just need to find it. - Okay.
太好了 就在那里
Yes. It's right there.
亲爱的
Honey.
我转不了头
I can't turn my head.
别试着转头
Don't try to.
我帮不了你
I'm not gonna be able to help you.
别尝试
Don't try.
保持冷静 陪着我
Just stay calm. Stay with me.
你会没事的 我来动手 -好
You'll be fine. I'll do it. - Yeah.
好吗 我能做到
All right? I can do it.
陪着我
Just stay with me.
陪着我
Stay with me.
陪着我
Stay with me.
救我们出去
Get us out of here.
成功了吗
Did you get it? Did you get it?
成功了吗
Did you get it?
你要撑住 好吗
Just stay with me, all right?
好
Yeah.
亲爱的
Baby.
乔什 乔什
Josh. Josh!
乔什 乔什
Josh. Josh.
嘿 抓住我的手
Hey. Grab my hand.
你成功了
You made it.
亲爱的
Baby!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
我不行
I can't.
你能行的
Yes, you can.
我动不了
I can't move.
亲爱的
Baby.
你得去找人帮忙 -不 不 不
You gotta go get help. - No, no, no.
我们没有时间 -去找人帮忙
We have no time. Baby. - Go get help.
我不会丢下你的 -去找人帮忙
I'm not gonna leave you. - Go get help.
不 不 不
No, no. No. No.
我不会丢下你
I'm not gonna leave you.
去吧
Go.
索菲亚 索菲亚
Sofia! Sofia!
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Josh!